Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do all these PUAs wear caps?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Pajeet PUA:

Mystery PUA:

They're not caps.. Fedoras.

holy fuck the second guy :lul:
Weather report profile

They are just baldcels.

They're already coping with the fact that they're balding

Concealing their hairline.

Balding is an incel trait

Peacocking. Its a pua term, look it up.

caps usually make you a slightly bit more attractive, dont know why, it's just the style
just a slightly bit tough
i don't like to wear it and bring it around so i dont wear any

caps usually make you a slightly bit more attractive, dont know why, it's just the style
just a slightly bit tough
i don't like to wear it and bring it around so i dont wear any
Because of facial symmetry.

i wear a cap because i'm balding and i'm a pale irishcel. it protects my subhuman skin from the sun and aging any faster than i already am.

Cos they are fgy

I feel like 90% of females know you are balding if you wear a cap. It's over for capcels

I skipped Pajeet's video, but I just watched Mystery's video. I thought he'd be dumber, but he is actually quite woke on evolutionary biology.

Because they have no self-awareness.

I skipped Pajeet's video, but I just watched Mystery's video. I thought he'd be dumber, but he is actually quite woke on evolutionary biology.

That's why he was the best pua scam artist. The best way to fool people is to tell them 95% of the truth and then sneak in that 5% bullshit.

LOL @ that currycel talking about mogging

That's why he was the best pua scam artist. The best way to fool people is to tell them 95% of the truth and then sneak in that 5% bullshit.
Yeah. Mystery is literally a 6'4 tall white man, with no facial deformities.
He should be swimming in pussy by that alone.
JFL at him teaching 5"5 Pajeets on approaching foids.

If you had a good hair or good hairline you wouldn’t hide it with hats.

Thing is, Mystery's forerays into evolutionary biology contributed an early impulse to both Redpill and Blackpill thinking. The silly hat aside, he was never a fool.

It was only that, unbeknowst to himself, Mystery of course was a Chad - like all successful PUA's - but no one at the time knew that Chads could only be born, not made. Back in the day it was known as a "natural".

Pajeet PUA:

Mystery PUA:

They want to hide their male-pattern baldness. Believe me if my hairline was receding faster than the quality of Star Wars movies I’d wear a hat too.

Yeah. Mystery is literally a 6'4 tall white man, with no facial deformities.
He should be swimming in pussy by that alone.
JFL at him teaching 5"5 Pajeets on approaching foids.
1y4ojg.gif

I think he was honest in his attempt to assist men in the dating market, at least for the first couple of years. Our knowledge of female preferences has advanced by miles since then. One has to realize that back in the 90's, the question, "What does a woman really want?", was followed by a question mark the size of the Andromeda galaxy. I grew up in that world of COMPLETE IGNORANCE. So it was only natural to suppose personality had something to do with it, hence the PUA movement. It wasn't like these people chose to be bluepill. It was inescapable.

These hats are to demonstrate they are low inhib. Don't care about looking goofy. I think.

Balding is an incel trait
No way. My younger bro is balding and he has a cute gf. I'm incel and have a full head of hair I'll never use.

I think he was honest in his attempt to assist men in the dating market, at least for the first couple of years. Our knowledge of female preferences has advanced by miles since then. One has to realize that back in the 90's, the question, "What does a woman really want?", was followed by a question mark the size of the Andromeda galaxy. I grew up in that world of COMPLETE IGNORANCE. So it was only natural to suppose personality had something to do with it, hence the PUA movement. It wasn't like these people chose to be bluepill. It was inescapable.

To your point, telecommunications hadn't yet become what they've become now with smartphones, social media, and dating apps. I still don't think people have even begun to realize just how pervasive their influence has been on the minds of countless people, but especially females. When we look at the technological evolution of media products over the past century, we can likely track huge spikes in female hypergamy occurring every time a new media technology becomes widespread. For example, there wasn't any like The Beatles before they came out where 10's of millions of girls are literally in love with the same group of 4 men, screaming in orgasmic ecstasy at the mere sight of them performing on stage. Fast forward to now and each woman is like a mini-celebrity on social media in terms of the attention and validation she consistently receives from it and these same women have even more media access to even more elite men than in the past.