Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do almost all men seem to be above average height?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
I'm pretty skeptical of the average being 5'10 in the US honestly, anything below that seems to be rare as fuck while several inches above the average is way more common. Like, I'm 5'7, so I should be in the 15th percentile, and say 6'3 would be in the 95th percentile. I'm a standard deviation below average while 6'3 is nearly two above average. So that means 5'7 would be more common. But I swear it isn't, I almost NEVER see a guy my height, but I always see 6'3 men. Even 5'10 seems to be less common most guys are like 6'0+ in public. It's not just zoomers, I went to the grocery store a week ago and it was full of old fucking decrepit men yet I looked like a little kid compared to them, they all heightmogged and framemogged me hard. Is the average height just skewed? Are people taller in my area? Do manlets just ldar in their rooms all day or something? Does anyone else notice this, or is it just me?

Stop coping. You lost the lottery and they didn't. Thats really it.

20200711 080502

The usual explanation is there are large numbers of ethnics around that bring down the average. If you're in a mostly white area the average is probably much higher.
It's the same here, I see a TON of guys taller than me but rarely any that are shorter by more than an inch or so.

The super manlets are probably roping at unpresidented rates.

Go to the hood and you'll see a lot of manlets. Chads get rich and live in nice areas while manlets live their lives in poverty.

because average height globally is weighed down by curries, grAYcel
besides u probably live in an area with taller men, i do not see tall guys much
No one looks at global averages for height. 5'9 is average for the US.

You are probably more likely to notice the person's height if they are taller than you most likely.

Not true, it’s mostly rice who lower the average. I live in a well-off part of India and almost all guys my age are above 5’9. There’s 100 students in my grade and about 30-35 of them are above 6’. The tallest guy is 6’5 and even he doesn’t really stand out the way you would expect him to in India

fucking whatever, you know what i mean, asians chinese whatever lower the average down who cares about what fucking specific tribe's height is
It matters to me bc I’m 5’5 in a sea of giants

what does height mean

short men don't leave the house

Yeah curries are short. I'm half white half curry, my curry mom's the reason I'm a brown skinned manlet truecel that no one respects. Fuck race mixing, ethnic women are incel factories no matter who they decide to breed with, but they don't care

My generation is 5'11 - 6'0 ngl.

Ya its multiple factors on how your correct observations of reality can match the statistics.

1.) the average includes beaners, ricecels, currycels who aren't in the dating pool and aren't in the neighborhoods you go to that much. For healthy white males the average is more like 6'1.

2.) Each tall man spends hugely more time outside doing things and going to grocery stores, pubs, nightclubs, cafes, etc. I watched and sub 6'0 men just run in to Starbucks get their latte and leave. But 6'5+ men they take their time in there, I would estimate conservatively 5-10 times as long in each store. I observe people and its insane how 6'5+ men spend when they go to Starbucks. Like literally 1 hour plus, and they are enjoying the flirting with all the women, normie men treating them like wise Gods, and high fiving other very tall men.

When you talk to very tall men they are extremely busy, like they spend all day going to places. Because they get so much positive feedback and feel so good height mogging other men, and because women treat them like Kings. Whereas when you talk to 5'8 incels they mainly LDAR. Short men get treated with disdain, ignored, height mogged, looked down on, felt sorry for, etc.

Together I'd estimate this means very tall 6'5+ men are over-represented outside by at least 10 times their actual population numbers.

Last edited:
Probably because below average height guys don't go out as often. Why go out when you'll just be mogged at every turn? It's not like manlets will gain anything by going out and trying to approach women. Besides, we're just tax chattel - wagie get in cagie and all that. I only ever leave my apartment for essentials.

I'm pretty skeptical of the average being 5'10 in the US honestly, anything below that seems to be rare as fuck while several inches above the average is way more common. Like, I'm 5'7, so I should be in the 15th percentile, and say 6'3 would be in the 95th percentile. I'm a standard deviation below average while 6'3 is nearly two above average. So that means 5'7 would be more common. But I swear it isn't, I almost NEVER see a guy my height, but I always see 6'3 men. Even 5'10 seems to be less common most guys are like 6'0+ in public. It's not just zoomers, I went to the grocery store a week ago and it was full of old fucking decrepit men yet I looked like a little kid compared to them, they all heightmogged and framemogged me hard. Is the average height just skewed? Are people taller in my area? Do manlets just ldar in their rooms all day or something? Does anyone else notice this, or is it just me?
Always watch their feet. People wear heels and even height-increasing insoles a lot, especially the tall guys. When I'm out and about I notice I'm usually one of the tallest guys around, and I'm barely 6'1". Of course, I have the proportions of a dying tree including 5 inch wrists so that doesn't help much, but I definitely do not feel average regarding height. I have to hunchbackmaxx to sort of blend into a crowd most of the times, and I'm from one of the taller countries in Europe.

I wear very small (2cm) heels, so technically I'm 6'1 1/2" or 187cm when I'm in public. Many guys I see wear shoes twice the size their feet with extremely big heels that add at least 5cm or 2 inches to their height. I never noticed it before, I just recently started paying attention to it and it's really extreme where I'm from.

Last edited:
Always watch their feet. People wear heels and even height-increasing insoles a lot, especially the tall guys. When I'm out and about I notice I'm usually the tallest, and I'm barely 6'1". Of course, I have the proportions of a dying tree including 5 inch wrists so that doesn't help much, but I definitely do not feel average regarding height. I have to hunchbackmaxx to sort of blend into a crowd most of the times, and I'm from one of the taller countries in Europe.

When normies are in places like Starbucks they can wear 1-2 inches gain on their shoes. But they then also gain inches by always standing as tall as possible, stretched out.

Like in addition to watching the feet as you wisely said.. also watching their knees. Chads are relaxed and chill, like their legs are more spread and relaxed with some bend in their knees, and their posture of their upper body also more relaxed and slouched.

Whereas normies are desperately stretching for every inch they can. And normies if you watch them are also checking to see if they are taller than the other men around them.

Last edited:
When normies are in places like Starbucks they can wear 1-2 inches gain on their shoes. But they then also gain inches by always standing as tall as possible, stretched out.

Like in addition to watchign the feet as you wisely said.. also watching their knees. Chads are relaxed and chill, like their legs are more spread and relaxed with some bend in their knees, and their posture of their upper body also more relaxed and slouched.

Whereas normies are desperately stretching for every inch they can. And normies if you watch them are also checking to see if they are taller than the other men around them.
High-IQ post. This man knows what's up. Easy anthropology, but most wouldn't notice it.

manlets stay inside
I barely ever go out(5'6)

Probably because below average height guys don't go out as often. Why go out when you'll just be mogged at every turn? It's not like manlets will gain anything by going out and trying to approach women. Besides, we're just tax chattel - wagie get in cagie and all that. I only ever leave my apartment for essentials.

Ya that is exactly it. There are a few try-hard average height and below normies who don't get hte message and think they can overcome genetics by try-harding. But most men just give up at some point. Probably consciously they are not even aware of it, they just know they get bad emotions when they go to places like a cafe, so when they do go in, they just go in quickly.

Whereas very tall men also don't have to think about it consciously. They just know they feel good when they go in there and stay in there.

Delusionmaxxing. I've actively taken to noticing it since heightxiety in mid high school when I had only just passed average height and thought I would stop growing. Ended up getting at least a good 5cm above average. Don't wear any lifting shoes.

I notice in public I am taller than 85% of men and 98% of foods. Even more pronounced the more curries and rice that keep boating in.

US average height is 5'10 because of all the mexicans and asians. If they got rid of all mexicans and asians, the average height would be closer to 6'1 or 6'2. I'm 5'6 mixed race and tbh even i heightmog some mexican men lol

US average height is 5'10 because of all the mexicans and asians. If they got rid of all mexicans and asians, the average height would be closer to 6'1 or 6'2. I'm 5'6 mixed race and tbh even i heightmog some mexican men lol
No population in the entire world is 6'2" on average. Even men from the dinaric alps (tallest region in the world) are barely 6'1" on average.

If we exclude non-Europeans, the average American male would probably be around 5'11".

Shorter men have no reason to go outside most of the time and don't like to be seen.
Only tall guys are really visible and can be seen by and with females
short men don't leave the house
Delusionmaxxing. I've actively taken to noticing it since heightxiety in mid high school when I had only just passed average height and thought I would stop growing. Ended up getting at least a good 5cm above average. Don't wear any lifting shoes.

I notice in public I am taller than 85% of men and 98% of foods. Even more pronounced the more curries and rice that keep boating in.

Brag :banhammer:

Last edited:
When ur 5'7 you'd think anyone above 5'11 is 6'3 to you lol

I'm 5'10 and I see people who I think tower over me but are just 6'0 barefoot or 6'1

The usual explanation is there are large numbers of ethnics around that bring down the average. If you're in a mostly white area the average is probably much higher.
It's the same here, I see a TON of guys taller than me but rarely any that are shorter by more than an inch or so.

The super manlets are probably roping at unpresidented rates.
this

Not true, it’s mostly rice who lower the average. I live in a well-off part of India and almost all guys my age are above 5’9. There’s 100 students in my grade and about 30-35 of them are above 6’. The tallest guy is 6’5 and even he doesn’t really stand out the way you would expect him to in India
yeah the average height is at least 5'9-5'10 in urban regions of india i'd say, they measured across dozens of colleges at the end of september last year and it pointed out the average height of college students being almost 5'9 and it's still rising because malnourishment is almost no longer a problem and also the malnourished old manlets are dying out so i'd definitely predict more than 5'9 if they do a proper measurement for the whole population when they die in a few years.
it's also no longer a problem for rice people as well, height in urban areas in china like beijing is 5'9 or more so it's fucking over.

Last edited:
How can everyone be above average