Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do barber mirrors crush the customer?

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
Barber mirrors make the customer look so bad. It's really the lighting but whatever.

I was feeling alright and then I went to the barber after a long time and fuuuck what bloated mess am I looking at?! It adds 20 pounds and shows every little detail. Normally I don't notice my minor acne scars but in the barber mirror I see each one of them like craters.

I guess it's for the barber to see properly but man it's brutal for the customer.

that's actually good

if you can see every little detail of yourself in the mirror it means that they take enough care to clean and polish the place every so often

im a clean freak so yeah

Misread as "berber mirrors" ngl @RREEEEEEEEE

every time i get a haircut i come out looking even more subhuman, same goes for showers every time i take one i look at myself in the mirror and recoil in disgust at my subhumanity

I also noticed this, not just in the barber's shop, but almost everywhere.

In fact, the only mirrors in which I almost look respectable are my home mirrors.
Maybe it depends on how familiar you are with the mirror.

There's no mirrors for your face