[Serious] Why do countries that drink alot have alot of chads?

• Thread starter PectusManletScarCel
  • Start date
PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
-
Title

Countries like Germany, Australia, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, and Switzerland are known and stereotyped for drinking alot, especially beer.

Alcohol and especially beer is known to make men develop gyno, Higher E, reduce T, make you fat, etc...

But why do these countries have so many chads and the chadliest chads too?
And not just the chads, the normies in those places mog most everywhere else on Earth

Is there any reason for this?

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
cuz chads superior liver can literaly take a lethal injection, pee it out, and continue working like normal

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Blackops2cel's Disciple
-
My people hate alcohol, the Christians where I'm from believe that Jesus turned water into grape juice, and my people are the ugliest in the world.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Mentalcel
-
My people hate alcohol, the Christians where I'm from believe that Jesus turned water into grape juice, and my people are the ugliest in the world.
signature-worthy post :feelskek:

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Chad's have a higher tolerance.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Russia is known for this too but not many chads there

TheNEET

TheNEET

School of Friendship dropout
-
idk there are barely any Slavic chads and we're pretty good at dealing with alcohol

SupremeG

SupremeG

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
Your list is kinda cherry picked tbh. Belarus, Moldova and Lithuania are first ranked alcohol consumption countries and they barely produce Chads.

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
-
They're all western countries, they need alcohol to cope with living in the west.

Glucose

Glucose

Purify all degenerates by force
-
The drunk foids hallucinate so they end up having lower standards when they're drunk
in the west this is considered "rape" or something, but its one of the only ways for a sub8 boyo to ascend tbh

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Religious volcel
-
It's climate related IMO. Cold climate produced tall people with fair skin and at the same time, alcohol is more liked there, probably due to colder weather as well.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Your list is kinda cherry picked tbh. Belarus, Moldova and Lithuania are first ranked alcohol consumption countries and they barely produce Chads.
and indeed those countries produce hookers

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Finita est
-
out of curries, punjabis prob drink the most and they produce the most chads. It just dosent make sense