Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do dudes who are virgins or get very little action bother asking if they're ugly?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Like yes, hello? Seems pretty obvious to me and it should be to most people as well.

I just don't know how any dude could delude himself about his looks to question if he's ugly despite being a virgin.

Dudes delude themselves hard about their attractiveness to begin with

Because they don't want to believe it as they can at least look at themselves in the mirror and think they're not that bad looking?
Just like how a platypus think it's one of the best creatures on the planet.

I guess some people have an ok/good face, but sexually unattractive body - hence, no sex life

they think they are mentalcels unironically. they likely talked to a chick and she didn't walk away immediately so they think attraction exists.

they don't realize the lack of effort put into the conversation by the foid would exist if she was attracted to him

you're talking like you're not one, oh yeah you're 6ft5 i forgot.
Is he really? No wonder he was defending personalityfakewell lmao

Is he really? No wonder he was defending personalityfakewell lmao
Joined: June 29 2020 @Diocel stop with the rent free stuff please, you're making gullible low IQ honorary greycels fall for it unironically.

ok, good post

but how about the 'pretty boy' types - where do they fit in?

Cute face, but manlet frame - girls don't want to bed them, but perhaps they could get some kind of modelling work etc?

ok, good post

but how about the 'pretty boy' types - where do they fit in?

Cute face, but manlet frame - girls don't want to bed them, but perhaps they could get some kind of modelling work etc?
Face is overwhelmingly more important than body

Can't tell you how many girls I asked online about my appearance, and how many times I read "you're not my type".
JFL

Joined: June 29 2020 @Diocel stop with the rent free stuff please, you're making gullible low IQ honorary greycels fall for it unironically.
JFL this nigga doesn't know I'm literally one of the original members of incels and he probably would have never heard the term without me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: HES PROUD OF JOINING THIS FORUM IN 2016 HE DOESNT KNOW ABOUT ORIGINS LMAO

JFL this nigga doesn't know I'm literally one of the original members of incels and he probably would have never heard the term without me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: HES PROUD OF JOINING THIS FORUM IN 2016 HE DOESNT KNOW ABOUT ORIGINS LMAO
Sorry but literally who?

I think the problem is that most guys only think of ugly as the most extreme cases. They don’t understand that you can look normal but just aren’t attractive enough.

Sorry but literally who?
>2019 cel doesn't kn0w:lul::lul::lul:

Every incel meme you ever enjoyed, there's a 50% chance it was made by me on r/incels or braincels

>2019 cel doesn't kn0w:lul::lul::lul:

Every incel meme you ever enjoyed, there's a 50% chance it was made by me on r/incels or braincels
Well congrats, you learned to read properly this time. Anyway sorry but you're who again?

Well congrats, you learned to read properly this time. Anyway sorry but you're who again?
Of course you wouldn't know the legend :lul:
Poor newcels. 6ft5 newcels jfl

How about the ER type then?

because as one gets older, women definitely want a manly body - a cute face isn't enough
ER wasn't very good looking to begin with :feelskek:

Women never stop preferring face, they just prefer chads with bigger frames as they get older and pickier. Which is ironic because who gives a fuck about ugly old hags
Of course you wouldn't know the legend :lul:
Poor newcels. 6ft5 newcels jfl
Literally who? Can't wait until you get banned like every attention whoring fakecel faggot before you.

It is incredibly difficult for someone who is bluepilled to accept they are unattractive/ugly.

I guess some people have an ok/good face, but sexually unattractive body - hence, no sex life
attractive face incel is bullshit

i could see an average faced manlet being incel though. face>height but a normal face failo'd by being short can fuck you in this hypergamous dating market

those average faced manlets delude themselves into thinking their face is 7/10 instead of 5/10 and thus cope with "mentalceldom"

attractive face incel is bullshit

i could see an average faced manlet being incel though. face>height but a normal face failo'd by being short can fuck you in this hypergamous dating market

those average faced manlets delude themselves into thinking their face is 7/10 instead of 5/10 and thus cope with "mentalceldom"
yes, that sounds about right

Because they are under the influence of bluepill steroids.

im just joking around, yes he is 6ft5 but he's the only legit tallcel in here unlike the other tallfags, he's slav i think.
>6'5, legit tallcel

dissapointed in you

Really not suprised he was defending persoalityfakewell

>6'5, legit tallcel

dissapointed in you

Really not suprised he was defending persoalityfakewell
VN5Uwg6

"Wows he's 6'5? What a fucking fakecel." :feelstastyman:

they think they are mentalcels unironically. they likely talked to a chick and she didn't walk away immediately so they think attraction exists.

they don't realize the lack of effort put into the conversation by the foid would exist if she was attracted to him
Exactly this JFL at 'mentalcels'.

reminder: he is below average, if you don't mog him you are subhuman-tier
7wnwn5k4nqc51

Like yes, hello? Seems pretty obvious to me and it should be to most people as well.

I just don't know how any dude could delude himself about his looks to question if he's ugly despite being a virgin.

thank you :feelsEhh:

Legit. The existence of /r/AmIUgly is just bizarre to me. I get the foids/Chadlites who just post there for attention + ego boosts, but the thought of someone genuinely feeling the need to post on such a place just confuses me, as if it isn't fucking obvious. I mean there's no /r/AmIShort subreddit. Sure looks might not be quite as easily defined as shortness, but is it really that hard to look in a fucking mirror and just assess it?

Just because you're not Chad doesn't mean you're ugly.

Average or slightly below average looking guys get some action, but they have to resort to various tricks and stratagems that some guys are just not willing or able to do.

does he mog you?
Not really. Height mogs me but face is about the same. But face is more important than height so I guess it really doesn’t matter that much.

Just because you're not Chad doesn't mean you're ugly.

Average or slightly below average looking guys get some action, but they have to resort to various tricks and stratagems that some guys are just not willing or able to do.
the few 4/10 guys who get laid are ugly jfl. cope if you think otherwise. this is why the term "cherrypicking" exists

People don't like the idea of things being outside of their control especially since we're raised on the ethos that if you work hard enough you can change whatever unfortunate circumstances you've been dealt by the random game of genetics like it's a bad school grade or something.

They like the idea that their loneliness is only temporary and if they wanted to, they could fix it.

The Blackpill essentially takes away that light at the end of the tunnel we've been taught to believe in all our lives, causing most people to shut down and go into denial that their subhumannity is forever and they won't ever get their Happily Ever After you see in Disney Movies, condemning them to a life of a lonely spectator.

That absence of hope gives rise to depression. As a final defence mechanism people will often reach out to others and ask if they're ugly with the hope of being fed cope that they're not and whatever perceived unattractiveness they may have is due to something they can change like a bad haircut or bad clothes.

Even Looksmaxing is a last ditch all out effort to ascend to save yourself from falling into that gaping pit of eternal loneliness and depression

People don't like the idea of things being outside of their control especially since we're raised on the ethos that if you work hard enough you can change whatever unfortunate circumstances you've been dealt by the random game of genetics like it's a bad school grade or something.

They like the idea that their loneliness is only temporary and if they wanted to, they could fix it.

The Blackpill essentially takes away that light at the end of the tunnel we've been taught to believe in all our lives, causing most people to shut down and go into denial that their subhumannity is forever and they won't ever get their Happily Ever After you see in Disney Movies, condemning them to a life of a lonely spectator.

That absence of hope gives rise to depression. As a final defence mechanism people will often reach out to others and ask if they're ugly with the hope of being fed cope that they're not and whatever perceived unattractiveness they may have is due to something they can change like a bad haircut or bad clothes.

Even Looksmaxing is a last ditch all out effort to ascend to save yourself from falling into that gaping pit of eternal loneliness and depression
this sounds like my experience. I am a virgin. I need to accept that I am ugyl.