Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do dudes wonder if they're ugly when they've never had a gf

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Why even bother asking that question? If you've never had a gf or sex and you're out of high school, or even past first year of university, what's the point in even asking such a rhetorical question? Shouldn't that fact alone be enough to answer it?

yes but they look in the mirror and see nothing wrong.
they don't know what foids find attractive and how you have to be much above average, not simply unugly to yourself.
and i guess they pass off lack of gf as bad luck or non NTness.

they don't know what foids find attractive and how you have to be much above average, not simply unugly to yourself.
Exactly this.
There is ugly and then there is also such a thing as not good looking for/according to women.

Foids are not subtle when they find a dude attractive. If you've never had any interest shown to you, you're unattractive. Unfortunaterly we as a species put that judgment on foids, but is what it is.

They're unsure if it's only that they're ugly or something else

Parents gaslight them unknowingly by telling them they look fine. It's a different world out there now, what was once average is far below.

I didn't even think I was ugly until I turned 17 or 18, I just thought it was because I am quiet and smart JFL.

Yup, as much as I might think I am passable, the facts prove otherwise.

Parents gaslight them unknowingly by telling them they look fine. It's a different world out there now, what was once average is far below.
Yeah family members are the worst especially cucks that listen.

I don't even ask those question can't even see my own face.

Fuck mirrors tbh. I see myself as a chadlite in them and yet my photos are literally monstrous

Why even bother asking that question? If you've never had a gf or sex and you're out of high school, or even past first year of university, what's the point in even asking such a rhetorical question? Shouldn't that fact alone be enough to answer it?
Too much bluepilled influences around them.

Most bluepilled incels in denial never get the opportunity to reflect on their own shortcomings in courting a hole because there's always someone near them feeding them delusions.

my mother still throws out bluepilled bs sometimes about how " handsome " i look JFL
:feelskek:

Most bluepilled incels in denial never get the opportunity to reflect on their own shortcomings in courting a hole because there's always someone near them feeding them delusions.
Most bluepilled incels in denial were also lucky enough never to get used by women. That's why a lot of really ugly guys that women just don't bother with at all are usually really bluepilled. It's low tier normies women try to mess up the most.

Foids are not subtle when they find a dude attractive.
This is why it's incredibly pathetic when they try to say oh no hurr durr I'm missing all the signs and symptoms, hurr Durr they're subtle. Kek. Not even close.

Foids are not subtle when they find a dude attractive. If you've never had any interest shown to you, you're unattractive. Unfortunaterly we as a species put that judgment on foids, but is what it is.

Who tf on here even owns a mirror jfl.

if you haven't had an actual gf at 14 and onwards its pretty over tbh

Most bluepilled incels in denial were also lucky enough never to get used by women. That's why a lot of really ugly guys that women just don't bother with at all are usually really bluepilled. It's low tier normies women try to mess up the most.
Not so, I was the only incel in a flat of low tier normie guys at uni and they all got laid at least once whereas.the only girl I ever spoke to did so because everyone was secretly recording my reaction to things to laugh about and she would use me as an emotional tampon while fucking white chads and I knew this because I saw her walking around with them all hugged up to them. I didn't know much better back then but it was the catalyst of my blackpilling.

Some men are unwilling to accept it, it seems. It's understandable. Admitting you're a subhuman is difficult.

Can surgery change your fate if you've never had a gf?

Its usually cope but it can depend on what is holding you back facially
It's definitely possible that im still too unattractive to get a gf. However, I've had two procedures done which gives me hope that maybe things might be different.

Yup, as much as I might think I am passable, the facts prove otherwise.
tbhNgl. Some days I look in the mirror and think "hey, im only medium ugly, some mentally unstable bitch should be able to give my pity sex AT LEAST."

But then that day is full of loneliness, females looking at me with disgust, seeing all my male classmates hanging out with girls while i rot. That brings me back to reality

It's definitely possible that im still too unattractive to get a gf. However, I've had two procedures done which gives me hope that maybe things might be different.
Height? What procedures

tbhNgl. Some days I look in the mirror and think "hey, im only medium ugly, some mentally unstable bitch should be able to give my pity sex AT LEAST."

But then that day is full of loneliness, females looking at me with disgust, seeing all my male classmates hanging out with girls while i rot. That brings me back to reality
Alot of people perceive themselves as better looking than they actually are. I dont usually think I look that bad in the mirror but when I look at myself objectively with pics and video I realize im ugly af. Its because the image in the mirror is very familiar so your brain creates a bias. Usually your dating life is a reflection of your looks.

Alot of people perceive themselves as better looking than they actually are. I dont usually think I look that bad in the mirror but when I look at myself objectively with pics and video I realize im ugly af. Its because the image in the mirror is very familiar so your brain creates a bias. Usually your dating life is a reflection of your looks.
I'm ugly in the mirror too

Not so, I was the only incel in a flat of low tier normie guys at uni and they all got laid at least once whereas.the only girl I ever spoke to did so because everyone was secretly recording my reaction to things to laugh about and she would use me as an emotional tampon while fucking white chads and I knew this because I saw her walking around with them all hugged up to them. I didn't know much better back then but it was the catalyst of my blackpilling.
But you were laughed at used as an emotional tampon which often happens to low tier normie looking guys. Really ugly guys don't even get that but are mostly left alone and pitied and even virtue signaled to. So they don't see that cruel side of women.

Women always tend to avoid me.

Its that last sliver of hope in a normies mind that they arent as ugly as they think they are. “Those girls were just picky thats all. All i gotta do is believe in myself and blonde stacy will come crawling back to me!!!”
Normies dont want to believe that they are ugly, because they view themselves as being normal, and of course they associate ugliness with all kinds of negative connotations.

Most people also see themselves as more attractive than they actually are.