Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do ethnic sweets suck?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They're just balls of dough dipped in a sugar water mix.
91496mxbgx811.png

are those good?? :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Lol turkish sweets mog tbh take the baklava pill buddy boyo
Not all ethnic sweets suck.

looks nice like loukoumades

Worthless white balls worshiping currywhore

Uh she looks South Asian to me and those sweets are different from the Arab sweets that have a similar look. I can say that the South Asian variation is extremely delicious and I couldn't get enough of it. The other variations don't come remotely close, it's specifically a South Asian sweet despite having the same look.

They are good, but you have to use honey. Loukmas or volcel.

Last edited:
She's a curry ?.
From looking at the profile picture she's no Eva Braun. I'd say she probably is Aryan though as in the Indian context. An Aryan being the lighter skinned but still somewhat brown Indians whose bloodline comes from Iran

From looking at the profile picture she's no Eva Braun. I'd say she probably is Aryan though as in the Indian context. An Aryan being the lighter skinned but still somewhat brown Indians whose bloodline comes from Iran
Aryans don't exist, she's just curry.

She's a curry ?.
Yep. I searched the tweet and her username is @MinnieGajjar. Its a curry name, most probably she is a Sikh.
Not sure though because her Twitter account is set to private.

Yep. I searched the tweet and her username is @MinnieGajjar. Its a curry name, most probably she is a Sikh.
Not sure though because her Twitter account is set to private.
I think she is Punjabi Pakistani.

I think it’s photoshopped. Tried looking for it and couldn’t find anything.
Some people in this thread said the account was made private so you may not be able to find the tweet from that account now imo.

brutal racepill, tfu on ethnic foids

Is Tamer Hosny an incel?
A foid friend of my older sister named her son after him cuz she's a "fan" of him . I dunmo him but i heard that her betabuxxing husband gets pissed off just for mentioning him. Now his son is named after him JfL.

Everything in their lives is about sex.

That's it.

Ethnic sweets > all other types of candy, tbh ngl.

Not to mention ethnic sweets are healthier and homemade, domestic shit usually has a lot of calories and preservatives and all that mumbo jumbo.

91496mxbgx811.png
Need racepill tag.
As for your question, I think it's also just the fact that ethnics are fucking low IQ.

Even shit like chocolate, which grows in ethnic and BBC countries, ethnics couldn't get right for like 5,000 years, instead doing retarded shit like eatin cacao or making spicy drinks out of it.

It took high IQ Europeans to invade them, steal the cacao and figure out what to do with it to make it good.

Its like most shit with ethnics, like how sandcels were sitting on the best 2 sources of energy (oil and sun) but chose to ride camels and make all their shit by hand for 5,000 years, till some fucking JBW realised a way more energy efficient way to do shit and harness the energy in these sources.

are those good?? :feelstrash: :feelstrash:
it's called gulab jamun. it tastes ok. it's really just fried dough dipped in syrup, the texture is kind of soggy and it's a little too sweet in my opinion

Ethnic sweets > all other types of candy, tbh ngl.

Not to mention ethnic sweets are healthier and homemade, domestic shit usually has a lot of calories and preservatives and all that mumbo jumbo.
Japanese sweets I agree, but ethnic sweets no way. Sure some ethnic sweets use subtle, good stuff like rose water, pistachio, certain kinds of honey and saffron, but look at the sweets most ethnics eat, it's just dough and sugar like OP says (go chill in curry land or middle East if I want proof)
Oh forgot to mention, in Persia and curryland, ethnics actually FIGHT AMONG THEMSELVES over who invented the best sweets.

Gulab jamun is low iq shit, but different curries claim to have invented rasmalai, which is a higher iq sweet, and curries argue which type of curry invented it, and even if they agree where it was invented, curry A will say it was invented in the state of curry B, but only because curry B king invaded curry A state, and stole all the best dessert chefs and told him to make a dessert for him.

Another iq pill, curry B king should have stolen the best engineers and inventors and high genetic value Chadpreet, instead he stole the dessert chefs ffs

Last edited:
Need racepill tag.
As for your question, I think it's also just the fact that ethnics are fucking low IQ.

Even shit like chocolate, which grows in ethnic and BBC countries, ethnics couldn't get right for like 5,000 years, instead doing retarded shit like eatin cacao or making spicy drinks out of it.

It took high IQ Europeans to invade them, steal the cacao and figure out what to do with it to make it good.

Its like most shit with ethnics, like how sandcels were sitting on the best 2 sources of energy (oil and sun) but chose to ride camels and make all their shit by hand for 5,000 years, till some fucking JBW realised a way more energy efficient way to do shit and harness the energy in these sources.
This is even more brutal racepill than OP’s pic.