Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do ethnics beat the hell out their children.

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
Why do MOST ethnics do shit like that? I hated getting beaten, it had a bad effect on me. I literally never got the logic of beating the hell out of you children. It fucks them up and is known to even lower their IQ. Most normies make shit parent’s. Ironically an incel like me who will never breed will probably be a better parent.

What exactly does beating accomplish?

It’s like why the hell do you get children if you’re just going to be a lazy ass parent. Most humans regardless of race really and truly should not be parents.

White people used to do it @ThoughtfulCel

I used to get beaten but, I just tanked it with a straight face after a while no more beatings guess the excitement faded.

Beating children (within reason, like slapping hard) is normal.

Now their kids usually beat them and make their own rules.
Most white people used to tolerate beating now they just are helicopter parents instead idk

I got beat alot to the point of abuse. And I think it's because ethnic parent's are very traditional in their views of raising children.
Yeah they are soo traditional, that some let their daughters become single mothers. But still beat the hell out of their children. They need to stop selectively applying their logic and be consistent. I hated getting beaten.

Some kids just can't obey certain things in the same way that other kids can.

Have you ever been beaten quick question? If yes do you like being beaten?

Have you ever been beaten quick question? If yes do you like being beaten?
That's ad hominem. But no I haven't been beaten because I behaved most of the time. Some kids I knew got beaten up but some of them were genuine monstrosities growing up.

Beating children (within reason, like slapping hard) is normal.
Most white people used to tolerate beating now they just are helicopter parents instead idk

Also confusing race with politics kind of. Some rich chinaman living in NYC probably won't beat his kid, but some backwater hick in Louisiana will whoop the fuck out of his kid. Also note alot of the time the "ethnic beating the hell out of their children" thing doesn't come from tradition but from straight primitivism and barbarity. Like slapping a kid for being bad vs heating up a steel paddle and going to town on your 5 year old because you're drunk/high and mad at your kid for some reason. Although for sure punishing via physical force is more of the traditional stance.

Last edited:
@Pengwin lol at thinking they do it for muh misbehaving. They do it for dumb reasons, you never been physically abused so shut the fuck up.

@Pengwin lol at thinking they do it for muh misbehaving. They do it for dumb reasons, you never been physically abused so shut the fuck up.
You seem pretty distressed for some reason.

You seem pretty distressed for some reason.
You either A) have the common sense to know ethnics do it for stupid reasons like what @BummerDrummer said. Or B) experience it to know first hand they do it for dumb reasons. I’m afraid you not qualified to speak on such topics.

You either A) have the common sense to know ethnics do it for stupid reasons like what @BummerDrummer said. Or B) experience it to know first hand they do it for dumb reasons. I’m afraid you not qualified to speak on such topics.
Ethnics are obviously not the only people that beat their kids. There were even times when husbands would beat their wives under certain conditions. Who says they weren't justified in doing so? It also depends on how we define beating and when it's applicable. You seem to misunderstand my original point.

Ethnics are obviously not the only people that beat their kids.
No shit, but we all know they do it more often.
Who says they weren't justified in doing so? It also depends on how we define beating and when it's applicable. You seem to misunderstand my original point.
Anyone can justify doing anything , if they play mental gymnastics no matter how stupid the reason is. My point is the justifications are stupid, they beat the hell out of their children for stupid reasons. It’s ONE of the reasons ethnics are so fucked. It’s not surprising where are the most violent countries in the world are now is it?

Your augment is trash, like I said you are not qualified to speak on such topics. Humans really are a joke of a species smh.

Last edited:
Anyone can justify doing anything , if they play mental gymnastics no matter how stupid the reason is. My point is the justifications are stupid, they beat the hell out of their children for stupid reasons.
Certain principles can legitimately be justified though. Parents (hopefully) want the best for their children. But my post wasn't to upset you however. Nevermind :feelsjuice:
Humans really are a joke of a species
They are.

@Pengwin
AE2E2B18 BA94 4189 8620 E9287A3AB0EC

Not really an ethnic thing. Just more of a poor person thing.

Yeah, my mom did that, no idea why.

They dont want to raise some beta snowflake, thats why

I remember when I was at my friends house, whenever his mom would want his attention he would say: "What do you want?!". I could never speak to my mom like that lmao.

bruh muhfuggin crackas don't be seasoning their food bruh i'm weak af dawg y'all wypipo don't even beat chou kids n sheit mofuckas dead asss bitch ass

Beating should be the very last option imo. Sometimes it's needed, it really depends.

So their kids don't turn out like faggy white kids
This is the average white parent :lul:

117128878_2608200409443181_976357398524202102_o.jpg

@BummerDrummer and his dad circa 2011

it gives them what they deserve.

TRUE. Can’t even control their own kids anymore tbh:feelshaha: that’s one of the reasons why they became so degenerate so quickly and easily ever since the 50s