Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do every single betabux love Zelda?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I know a couple of betabuxxes.

Two of them have met a single mother and is raising and taking care of other mens children.

Two of them have their own biological children with their below looksmatch GF/wife who's obsessed with money and materialism.

One has a GF with a biological child and his ex foids child also biological (the foid is above his looksmatch in this case)

I also know a single dad with a kid.

Every single one of these people love zelda especially the newer games. Some of them don't even look like stereotypical cucks but they're all in their mid 30s.
Of course i'd rather remain incel than engage in a relationship with a single mother, pump and dump at best. These foids are desperate and unstable but they know they can still get a pathetic cuck provider.

I like TLoZ too tbh. It's over for Zeldacels

It appeals to their save a ho mentality

Shit games for shit heads

Ask them the name of the main character and they will say Zelda :soy::soy::soy::soy: low iq af

And foids love it either. It seems cucked to me lol why the fuck you play it

le saving a woman in distress

In reality Zelda is getting fucked by guards and ganon's 2ft dick. Link is a beta twink.

In reality Zelda is getting fucked by guards and ganon's 2ft dick. Link is a beta twink.
tbh and high iq

It should be called “The Legend of Link” tbh. Zelda doesn’t do shit.
Those nintendo games seem to appeal to cucks' inferiority and captain-save-a-how complex. I never liked Zelda that much. The character Link is some weird elf in a green kilt or something. I guess you can identify with hin as a child or a young teen. But if you still like this char as an adult, you are weird.

Sorry nintendo fanboys. I can understand weebs because they like anime tits and want to see cool stories without having to look at real people. But Zelda and Mario fans: grow the fuck up.

Like almost everything popular; Rick and Morty, Star Wars, even Zelda, the worst part of it isn't even the medium, it's the fanbase. Fucking people. Even with things like games that I've been enjoying ever since I was a kid just to try get away from them, they still manage to ruin EVERYTHING!!!

It should be called “The Legend of Link” tbh. Zelda doesn’t do shit.
I always thought it was strange that it's called "The Legend of Zelda" when Link is the hero of Legend. I mean why name it Zelda when she's in need of rescue?

rescue a roastie in real life, rescue one in the game

how many times has link needed to rescue zelda? she keeps running off with creeps who pound her and link still wants her

rescue a roastie in real life, rescue one in the game

how many times has link needed to rescue zelda? she keeps running off with creeps who pound her and link still wants her

"Link's Awakening."
Very underrated imo.

it has to do with iq. moderately high iq people like zelda and are able to betabux. i like zelda myself and i have a plan to betabux.

Because a lot of those Nintendo games has to do with some literal "QUEEN" getting kidnapped by some bull villain and a white knight goes to save her and not getting pussy after saving her

Mario: white knight cuck
Peach: Stacy queen
Browser: BBC bull

Link: white knight cuck
Zelda: Stacy queen

See why soy boys love Nintendo games? Becuase they get "RESCUE MUH QUEEN FROM DA TOXIC MALE M'LDAY" they get to live their dreams not only in real life but in video games too

I used to like Zelda, never understood the soyboy obsession with it though.

Ocarine of Time was a masterpiece. You can't hate on OoT.

Last edited:
Because a lot of those Nintendo games has to do with some literal "QUEEN" getting kidnapped by some bull villain and a white knight goes to save her and not getting pussy after saving her

Mario: white knight cuck
Peach: Stacy queen

Link: white knight cuck
Zelda: Stacy queen

See why soy boys love Nintendo games? Becuase they get "RESCUE MUH QUEEN FROM DA TOXIC MALE M'LDAY" they get to live their dreams not only in real life but in video games too
True.
I like the snes games.
More for the other publishers (Capcom, Konami, you get the idea).
Between Mario and Sonic, I prefer Sonic. More nt.

Because it's from Nintendo. Cucks love Nintendo.

Link is aryan ganon is deathnic. She chooses him for a reason.

bing bing wahoo games are soy as fuck, i dont think ive ever played any of those little kid baby nintendo games.

Nintendo is campy, and childlike. Shit. Don't even mention you play Nintendo. You'll instantly describe yourself as a juvenile neckbeard, and a cuck.

I like Nintendo. It's a guilty pleasure. But I can definitely see how cucks gravitate towards it.

I just like solving puzzles and they are good copes. The fandom, like most fandoms, is cancer.

Why do you prefer that over OoT?
OoT suffers from early 3d game syndrome, aka it's too experimental.
ALttP instead didn't really invent anything new, it took the Zelda 1 formula and perfected it using next gen hardware.
Just play it for yourself ok? You will see what i mean.
ganon is deathnic
Never began for gerudocels tbh

Last edited:
OoT suffers from early 3d game syndrome, aka it's too experimental.
ALttP instead didn't really invent anything new, it took the Zelda 1 formula and perfected it using next gen hardware.
Just play it for yourself ok? You will see what i mean.

Never began for gerudocels tbh
I don't have any gaming consoles. Can I play it on the PC properly using a simulator? I tried playing Ocarina of Time the other day but I couldn't get anywhere past inside the tree due to not all of the controls working and having no way to change that.

I don't have any gaming consoles. Can I play it on the PC properly using a simulator?
Of course. JFL at paying to play almost 30 years old games.
http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Super_Nintendo_Emulators

https://the-eye.eu/public/rom/SNES/
I tried playing Ocarina of Time the other day but I couldn't get anywhere past inside the tree due to not all of the controls working and having no way to change that.
Yeah, the N64 is a bitch to play with a keyboard.

Last edited:
All portable Zeldas are underrated. The Oracles games are top tier but i've rarely seen people discuss them. Maybe it's because they're on GBC and no one gives a fuck about the GBC.

tbh. Even if i will always prefer A Link to the Past to OoT.
might be an unpopular opinion, but MM is my favorite. The setting/atmosphere + 3 day system was amazing. I just wish it had better bosses

might be an unpopular opinion, but MM is my favorite. The setting/atmosphere + 3 day system was amazing. I just wish it had better bosses
> r/unpopularopinion

Lol I used to play Zelda ....

On my gameboy advanced....

When I was like.....

7 or 8.

Link has less masculinity than Zelda and they probably like that.

Because link is easy to self insert into, he is short, effeminate and literally mute.