Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do every single betabux love Zelda?

all of nintendo's franchises that pander to the west (mario, pokemon, zelda, metroid, donkey kong) are bait for cuckolds

might be an unpopular opinion, but MM is my favorite.
Plenty of Zelda fans have MM as their favorite actually. It's eerily dark and mysterious, and somehow the early 3d graphics actually add to the experience.
But i will always prefer the more straightforward 2D ones.

>tfw metroid fan too
never began for metroidcels.

Lol I used to play Zelda ....

On my gameboy advanced....

When I was like.....

7 or 8.
The difference between you and them, you got over it.
The reddits boys still have a sick obsession of it.
brb shitty tats of the logo
brb others bs

Link is aryan ganon is deathnic. She chooses him for a reason.
The long nose ethnic foid also wanted Link.

I wanted to get into that game. Don't know where should I start.

>tfw metroid fan too
never began for metroidcels.
metroid games are fun and probably my second favourite first party Nintendo franchise after mother. Metroid fusion is one of my favs. Nintendo is just lazy with their series and keeps reusing the same gimmick of the same villain and story and cucks will just eat it up.

I wanted to get into that game. Don't know where should I start.
legend of Zelda a link to the past, emulate it with Snes9x. Then play Legend of Zelda Minish Cap, emulate it with mGBA. go back to GBC then play Links Awakening DX and Oracle of Seasons or Oracle of Ages (it’s like choosing between Pokémon red or blue) with mGBA.

Never bothered with the 3D or DS ones they don’t look interesting to me

Because a lot of those Nintendo games has to do with some literal "QUEEN" getting kidnapped by some bull villain and a white knight goes to save her and not getting pussy after saving her

Mario: white knight cuck
Peach: Stacy queen
Browser: BBC bull

Link: white knight cuck
Zelda: Stacy queen
Browser: BBC bull

See why soy boys love Nintendo games? Becuase they get "RESCUE MUH QUEEN FROM DA TOXIC MALE M'LDAY" they get to live their dreams not only in real life but in video games too

I know this thread is old and all, not too old but still. I just wanted to say this is one of the most high IQ posts on this forum

I know this thread is old and all, not too old but still. I just wanted to say this is one of the most high IQ posts on this forum
Thanks brothER

It should be called “The Legend of Link” tbh. Zelda doesn’t do shit.
This. Zelda games are gynocentric at heart, which appeals to cucks.

Zelda games are fun af don't care if other virgins say I'm a cuck for it

Only cucks like nintendo