Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do fat guys cope by thinking they're "big"?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Why do so many guys do this? It's so pathetic. They get fat and think that now they're somehow "big" or that being a walking pile of lard is imposing. It's honestly really pathetic and so many of them do this too. Why do normshits think fatceps is impressive, or frauded lard frame is imposing, I will never understand.

246BE5E1 8B64 4D03 9956 1E41FA93E15A

What f*ck did you say, twink?

Tall + wide + fat = big bubba boss

Short + narrow + fat = soft fluffy butterball

It's all about genes in the end.

Maybe they are, but not me, I small, just with big belly and butt

Because bloatmaxxing at high bodyfat really does simulate a sense of strength and having lean mass shockingly well. That's why fellows do it at all. It should theoretically be over when you look in the mirror and see your jellyrolls though. Source: firsthand experience.

Bunch of fat fucks

Because Americans think that dying in your 40s is cool.

Fat guys that lift are big

They are just big in a different way

There's a thin line of difference between thick and fat. But fatcels aren't shit they lack a lot of agility.

There's a thin line of difference between thick and fat. But fatcels aren't shit they lack a lot of agility.
Depends, some big guys are quick as shit. Look at NFL offensive linemen.

neckbeards are not fast at all, of course.

they need to cope somehow

Tall + wide + fat = big bubba boss

Short + narrow + fat = soft fluffy butterball

It's all about genes in the end.
Wide and fat are more imposing to slimcels simply because it is hard to move their fucking fat bodies.

Depends, some big guys are quick as shit. Look at NFL offensive linemen.

neckbeards are not fast at all, of course.
tbh, theres a difference between guys that are strong and have fat and neckbeards who are fat from eating a lot and never working out. Dont know why people act like they are the same thing.

Fat guys mog me still. I hate them.

Cos they can beat up a twink, but they dont realize that if twink isnt 40 iq and evades/runs/has more energy fat man dead tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back