Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do fat ugly girls always fabricate stories about guys hitting on them?

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
And complain about "creepers hitting on them" and shit? I mean you notice that hot girls DON'T do this shit. I had a pretty funny experience involving this kind of thing recently.

Long story short, I work at a pizza place. There's this morbidly obese guy there named Jake (who also fucking STINKS. Needs to wash between those goddamn rolls for real). I'm talking like 500 lbs and only 5'3" or so. Never really had much of a problem with him though aside from having to smell his stank ass all the time.

He has this morbidly obese ugly wife (so not an incel although clearly scraping the bottom of the barrel). I had seen pictures of it as other coworkers had shown me and we were laughing at how triflin' it was. Nontheless it's a very unmemorable looking person so I still don't remember what it looks like other than just being a fat white tub of lard. It works at the nearby Captain D's I had heard. And I go to this Captain D's every now and then.

The other day when I'm at the drive through window after getting off work (so still in the uniform) this landwhale is like "you work at the one up there?" I'm like "yeah." It's like "you work with my husband." I figured this must be the landwhale wife of the Jake dude but I'm like "really, who?" just to be sure. Sure enough, it says "Jake." I'm like "oh, okay. Tell him he needs to take a shower." Then I'm just like "hey wanna give me a discount? I can give you a discount." I do this at almost EVERY restaurant I go to because I'm cheap and usually it works. Anyways it's like "no sorry, I could get fired for that." And that was the end of the discussion (that IT initiated mind you). I drive off with the food, and that was it, or so I thought.

So a few days later when I'm at work, I hear from a co-worker "hey man, Jake was in here saying the other night you were at Captain D's hitting on his wife." Everyone found it hilarious clearly but my mind was just completely blown at that moment. I mean I've known my share of fat ugly women that think they're hot and bullshit about non-existent guys hitting on them but HOLY SHIT. I mean it fucking WISHES and frankly should be thankful that anything with a penis so much as even LOOKS at it.

TL;DR why do fat ugly women always do this shit?

because they are coping

Cope + increase SMV by making themselves seem like a commodity

They aren't fabricating anything, "fat ugly girls" are just as popular as almost any Stacy.

They aren't fabricating anything, "fat ugly girls" are just as popular as almost any Stacy.

Yeah, THAT is bullshit. Do you ever leave the house? Reality is that nobody but ghetto nigs and thirsty Indians betas online hit on them. Even in those cases, it isn't because anybody actually finds them attractive; it's because they have a wet hole and some dudes are just that desperate for one.

And fat ugly girls HATE Stacy for obvious reasons. They're always trash talking "skinny bitches" and calling other girls that are actually hot "ugly."

because they aren´t fabricating anything. The average girl gets hit on by 10000 different men by the time she is 22.

because they aren´t fabricating anything. The average girl gets hit on by 10000 different men by the time she is 22.

I don't think landwhales are average. I mean if you're 'murican, perhaps, but in all other cases, no.

Foids care a lot about their status when comparing to their friends so they'll lie in order to prop up their status. It's not something to bullshit men but other foids.

I don't think landwhales are average. I mean if you're 'murican, perhaps, but in all other cases, no.

Foids care a lot about their status when comparing to their friends so they'll lie in order to prop up their status. It's not something to bullshit men but other foids.
Landwhales do get hit on though. There will always be guys desperate enough or sexually deviant enough to keep them in demand.

Landwhales do get hit on though. There will always be guys desperate enough or sexually deviant enough to keep them in demand.

Yeah, again, nigs and Indian betas.

Black pill: Almost all of those stories are actually true because they get hit on constantly. I've seen it. Lots of guys approach sub3 women because they think they'll have a better chance with them.

See: juggernaut law

its the hambeast equivalent of that dude who goes around talking about how much he gets laid all the time: a self-serving social defense mechanism to pacify their own poor self-image and lack of smv. the worst thing about it is that men have to deal with the ridicule and embarrassment of being accused of hitting on these turgid warpigs but nobody ever calls out or shames the femoids for making the bullshit up in the first place. a little white lie at your expense to make herself feel better about being a meatblimp.

Chubby chasers are degenerate

They are in extreme denial and thus think they're the hottest pieces of ass around.

Juggernaut Law is legit

This. Swallow the juggernaut law pill: Below average women have MORE guys hitting on them because guys seem them as more easily attainable.

Kek, I don't think they fabricate. Because when I see a morbidly obese women on wheelchair at walmart I stare at her out of awe, disgust and melancholy (also I think lots of other guys do the same). So some of those whales might think we are hitting on them, it's not their fault.

Black pill: Almost all of those stories are actually true because they get hit on constantly. I've seen it. Lots of guys approach sub3 women because they think they'll have a better chance with them.

See: juggernaut law

Well, THIS story isn't true, I can tell you that for damn sure. And any man that hits on anything below a 5 should be punished. Personally, I wouldn't fuck anything below a 5 (you know, just like an okay looking plain Jane, usually little or no makeup but still somewhat cute and actually resembles a woman unlike hambeasts).

Just as we should shame fat women, we should also shame chubby chasers and men so desperate that they'll fuck hambeasts that are so many points below them.

And seriously in the rare cases I've seen hambeasts get hit on it was always super low status dudes (ghetto nigs, Indians online, methed out/drunk grizzled white trashy dudes with no teeth, etc). Ain't no normies much less Chads hitting on those blubbernauts.

I've observed this phenomenon many, many times, and it always bugged the shit out of me. The explanation is simple, though; it's an attempt on the part of the ugly girl to bolster her status by convincing others that she's desired by men. And yes, it's always "omg this CREEPY guy" so she has an explanation for why she never hooks up or is seen with any of these guys that supposedly hit on her.

This is not true, not even close. I work with a fairly even split of men and women aged 16-30, and the popularity of both the males and females absolutely scales with their attractiveness.

And fat ugly girls HATE Stacy for obvious reasons. They're always trash talking "skinny bitches" and calling other girls that are actually hot "ugly."
Exactly. I've seen anti-Stacy rage from fat and ugly girls that would make an incel run and hide.

Exactly. I've seen anti-Stacy rage from fat and ugly girls that would make an incel run and hide.
Yep. Hence why I've always hated fat ugly women. Their personalities are even uglier than their exteriors. (How come nobody ever tells THEM to work on their personalities?)

Females are children who require constant attention and validation.

Ever spend time with a 3 year old?

Fat girls could have a very high self esteem, you will be surprised. You may be rejected faster by some F-750 sized woman than an average one.

Females are children who require constant attention and validation.

Ever spend time with a 3 year old?

Good point. This is why they shouldn't be able to be in any positions of power whether we're talking about a CongressMAN or even just running a fucking Burger King. After all, there's a reason why it's called a MANager, not a womanager.