Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do females get triggered when you call them "females"

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
It's like they get offended when you call them that.

cause they don't like to be reminded they are the weaker sex lol

Numales seem to be offended by it most.

I have no idea why.

Probably just more shit they can make up to label ugly males as horrible subhumans.

Foids get offended when you call them anything. If you call them good, they'll yell at you for patronizing them.

My Spanish teacher (a female) was puzzled at how Americans use male and female to refer to men and women. She believed those terms are reserved for animals.

Numales seem to be offended by it most.

I have no idea why.

Probably just more shit they can make up to label ugly males as horrible subhumans.

I was called out by a white knight for using the term "females" once.

YOU ARE ASSUMING THEIR GENDER!!

femoids is more triggering for them.

Because they know they're inferior to males in every aspect of life. It just goes to show how insecure they are

femoids get offended at everything an incel says but chads can call them cumdumpster cunts and they'll laugh it off

They get offended by anything.

Because they would much prefer to be called femoids. Lol.

They're only offended by it if your're ugly

Okay, this is a bit of a stretch but... In Bulgaria when you are asked who called you, you either say "some person" if it was a guy, or "some woman" if it was a woman. So we often joke that women ain't human because of that lol.