Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do femorrhoids whine about rape so much?

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
It's hilarious how the main "oppression" point they bring up all the time is that people WANT to fuck them. Women can not be lonely, can not be seriously bullied, most likely will not kill themselves, etc. So what, some pervs might grab your ass and your tits and maybe some dude will stick your dick in your cunt, much of the time while you're passed out drunk anyway. 

Rape/sexual harassment is the biggest fucking scam in history. Women don't really like sexual harassment but it's really not that big a deal, but they bitch about it anyway because they know that they can convince the MANY beta cuckolds in positions of power that it's literally the Holocaust and use it to get money/attention while also fucking over those ugly "creeps" who dared to exist in their presence.

Yeah, the vagina is just another orifice and a penis is just another protrusion. Rape is no different from sticking your finger into someone's ear.

(hello Inceltears!)

Women are signaling that they want it, by complaining about it. As long as the guy is powerful, dominant or attractive its ok.

Its only RAPE when its a sub 8 male.

The vast majority don't even care that much about it. The only ones I see complaining and crying about rape are ugly feminists who no one would want to touch with a ten foot pole anyway. It's just another way for them to demonize men, and ugly and low status men in particular. They are jealous of the fact that there are females out there that men actually desire enough to rape, so they try to make rape non-existent in order to preserve their own self-esteem.

It's exactly the same rationale behind their crusade against catcalling and sexual objectification.

NegroKing said:
The vast majority don't even care that much about it. The only ones I see complaining and crying about rape are ugly feminists who no one would want to touch with a ten foot pole anyway. It's just another way for them to demonize men, and ugly and low status men in particular. They are jealous of the fact that there are females out there that men actually desire enough to rape, so they try to make rape non-existent in order to preserve their own self-esteem.

This is part of it, definitely. I'm sure a ton of these radfems have rape fantasies(as do tons of women), even if it's just for Chads. But even they can get sex and LTR's easy, just look at all the male feminists who associate with them. Plus, plenty of attractive women moan about it too, many of the Weinstein accusers were 9s and 10s back in their prime.

#MeToo is just part of the limitless female tendency to manipulate and con people into doing whatever they want just because they have a vagina, and beta schmucks fall right into their hands.

mikepence said:
This is part of it, definitely. I'm sure a ton of these radfems have rape fantasies(as do tons of women), even if it's just for Chads. But even they can get sex and LTR's easy, just look at all the male feminists who associate with them. Plus, plenty of attractive women moan about it too, many of the Weinstein accusers were 9s and 10s back in their prime.

#MeToo is just part of the limitless female tendency to manipulate and con people into doing whatever they want just because they have a vagina, and beta schmucks fall right into their hands.

The thing is that these feminists do not want their nu-male followers. They want to get fucked by Chad and get catcalled by black guys on the street. But they won't get that so they resort to their SJW bullshit.

Also the Weinstein accusers are a different story. They are in no way traumatized by what happened. They are out for attention and getting revenge because they felt they didn't get their dues.

Let me shove my cock up your ass OP, even if you say no it's not a big deal right?

jagged0 said:
Let me shove my cock up your ass OP, even if you say no it's not a big deal right?

Women have no concept of masculinity therefore it's not shameful for them to be raped. Oftentimes it's vaginal anyway so she can actually enjoy it.

mikepence said:
Women have no concept of masculinity therefore it's not shameful for them to be raped. Oftentimes it's vaginal anyway so she can actually enjoy it.

Exactly. Being raped as a man is a million times worse than being raped as a female. Yet society takes the latter far more seriously.

It's because women don't like when unattractive or undesirable men sexual advance on them without consent. However, men don't complain about rape by women because they aren't picky.

They love to stir up commotion about their favourite thing. Its like a man going to the gym getting musvley and then creating all these laws about how you cant touch his muscles, uts all just energy abiut his muscles

jagged0 said:

It wouldn't be for me. I'd feel humilated and have a buttache but life just go on. It would as traumatizing as being beaten on a street.

it's actually hilarious. The worst thing imaginable to them is procreating with a non-Chad. Like get the fuck over it.

fukmylyf said:
it's actually hilarious. The worst thing imaginable to them is procreating with a non-Chad. Like get the fuck over it.

They can't get over it. Their brains are hardwired to crave Chad.

It's only rape if:
The rapist is ugly
She wants revenge on the guy

All stacys should be raped

Two reasons:

1. Projecting. 
Women fantasize about rape all the time. Their main desire in life is to be enslaved and raped by a dominant high-status Chad. "50 Shades of Grey" is like the female Bible at this point. (By contrast, "Femdom", for instance, is simply a male fetish and a result of male variability. There are men who like tall women, fat women, dominant women, whatever kind of women - but there are no women who like short men, men with small dicks or let alone submissive men.) So since women fantasize about rape all the time and all believe to be super hot and irresistible, they project and believe that men also fantasize about rape all the time and also believe that they are irresistible. Although we just want to be left alone and not be bothered by their rape and oppression and misogyny shit. We just want them GONE AND SHUT UP. 

2. Oppression
Women want to be BDSM-raped by a minority of high-status men and pretty much shame and lock away the rest for DARING to have sexual desires at all. So it's just a tool for them to get rid off low-status men. Their goal is that men are always dependent on them, men must always please them OR ELSE ... this makes men vulnerable to women, so they can use them as ATMs and dildos essentially. 

This is why we must come together and defend ourselves. Men offered them equality and they didn't want it, so we must defend ourselves now.

u-g-l-y said:
Yeah, the vagina is just another orifice and a penis is just another protrusion. Rape is no different from sticking your finger into someone's ear.
(hello Inceltears!)

So is sex as big a deal as sticking a finger in someones ear?

We're not virgins after all?