Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids act kind to truecels

lol you don't know how to recognize virtue signaling?

i'm a truecel but don't get treated like this

The video isn't loading for me but my guess is that the foids are probably virtue signalling

Doesn't love him enough to date him/marry him though

Brutal crippled turkishcel

Because beyond certain looks level you are considered disabled and the society agrees that nobody will date you so it's fine to act kind to you since you are not even in the dating pool to begin with.

Dunno, but the foids in the comments should suck my dick.

Because beyond certain looks level you are considered disabled and the society agrees that nobody will date you so it's fine to act kind to you since you are not even in the dating pool to begin with.
At that point you arent really seen as a man anymore just someone that people get to feel sorry for.

i'm a truecel but don't get treated like this
Op probably meant disabledcels. We truecels are not disabledcels so they can't virtuesignal with us, we are just seen as odd and creepy.

Op probably meant disabledcels. We truecels are not disabledcels so they can't virtuesignal with us, we are just seen as odd and creepy.
I want to be a disabledcel then I better wheelchairmax and lispmax and slurspeachmach

They secretly want to buff their charisma stat boyo

Virtue signaling at its finest

She's clearly talking about the guy giving the ice cream, not the handicapped guy.

I want to be a disabledcel then I better wheelchairmax and lispmax and slurspeachmach
It would be a good larp to get some pity sex along the way. But most foid are completely turned off by handicapcels, maybe less than 1% can find it compeling just to virtuesignal on social media.

Last edited:
because they are not Chad duh

She’s talking about the chad that’s feeding the trucel.

Because he’s non-threatening.

they don’t, they want truecels (and incels) dead asap.

He's so unthreatening that he's on the level of a dog or child. That's why.

The foid is referring to the guy making the ice cream.

"See everybody? I'm such a good person. Like and follow me on-"

high iq tbh

Jfl at the autists who don't realize that
Basically this entire fucking thread until my response. Jfl at the collective IQ of this site.