Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids age so rapidly?

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
It's so weird how females at 15 look like they are 10 years older than their actual age. It's even weirder how they're hitting puberty at super young ages. What the hell is happening? They're not even teenagers yet and they're beginning puberty. What's even worse about the whole situation is that they're getting wrinkles and degraded skin quality much faster than men too, not to mention blowing the fuck up and becoming landwhales by the time they are 30.

What could be causing this early physical maturity and accelerated aging that an overwhelming amount of foids are going through? Why does the average teenager look like a grown ass adult, and why does the average grown ass adult already look like they're 30-40?

I honestly don't understand it. It just seems like youthfulness lasts an incredibly short amount of time for foids. What could it be? Could it be all the hormonal chemical poisoning in everything making girls reach physical maturity super quickly? Could this super early adolescence encourage risky behaviors at a young age, such as caking on tons of makeup all the time, taking drugs, overeating, getting absolutely wasted all the time, and getting really fat all the time? I think the fact that foids are always partying it up all the time could also be causing the super short lived youthfulness of foids too, but I'm not sure. What do you guys think it is?

They're low quality objects.

When you think about it, humans naturally shouldn’t be living as long as they are these days

Could it be all the hormonal chemical poisoning in everything making girls reach physical maturity super quickly?
Probably something related to survival back when we were cavemen. Tribes needed foids to age into fertility faster to keep the stock of people up, since harsh conditions caused a lot of people back then to die off much easier than now.

When you think about it, humans naturally shouldn’t be living as long as they are these days
It's not a matter of when you croak, it's a matter of the quality of life before you croak. Foids stop looking young way sooner than they should stop looking young, which isn't something that is supposed to be happening when you have the ability to have perfect physical health. This is probably because they are always drowning themselves in alcohol and twinkies all the time.

Back in the stone age, you typically died when you were out of your prime years. Considering how most people died in their 40s-50s back then, this tells us that their prime strength and fertility years were probably much longer than modern day prime years.

Probably something related to survival back when we were cavemen. Tribes needed foids to age into fertility faster to keep the stock of people up, since harsh conditions caused a lot of people back then to die off much easier than now.
Yeah, but even by ye olden day standards, foids are hitting puberty at unnaturally early ages while boys are still reaching physical maturity at normal rates. That's why I'm asking if it could be related to hormonal poisoning. They're also starting to look old much sooner than they should start looking old.

It's not a matter of when you croak, it's a matter of the quality of life before you croak. Foids stop looking young way sooner than they should stop looking young, which isn't something that is supposed to be happening when you have the ability to have perfect physical health. This is probably because they are always drowning themselves in alcohol and twinkies all the time.

Back in the stone age, you typically died when you were out of your prime years. Considering how most people died in their 40s-50s back then, this tells us that their prime strength and fertility years were probably much longer than modern day prime years.
Think about it like this, let’s say our prime is set between 18-25 and after that we only had about 10-15 years left of everything went well. It would stand to reason that our looks and capabilities would start to decline at a fairly early age when you compare it to how long we are living today. Back then most people had families by the age of 20-25 and from there it was just a waiting game until their offspring were able to go out and take care of themselves

In ancient greece men married at 30, and women married at 15

Yeah, but even by ye olden day standards, foids are hitting puberty at unnaturally early ages while boys are still reaching physical maturity at normal rates. That's why I'm asking if it could be related to hormonal poisoning. They're also starting to look old much sooner than they should start looking old.
Its something to do with the abundance of calories, back then food was scarce, thus people only had enough food to not starve. This limited growth. There was a study done on rats where calorie restriction allows mammals to live longer than those rats who had abundance of food. Naturally males have a higher metabolic rate than females, which probably meant males usually had to eat more.

Now today's foods especially in the west is very high in calorie rate. And given that females now probably have just as much access to calories as we do, they probably reach maturity faster since their bodies now have access to the calories and aren't restricted like they were centuries ago (whether due to societal standards or survival).

I've seen 11 year old girls with huge tits walking around malls

Think about it like this, let’s say our prime is set between 18-25 and after that we only had about 10-15 years left of everything went well. It would stand to reason that our looks and capabilities would start to decline at a fairly early age when you compare it to how long we are living today. Back then most people had families by the age of 20-25 and from there it was just a waiting game until their offspring were able to go out and take care of themselves
Well, I'm well aware of the fact that we had hardly any time on this earth at all back in the stone age, and that now our entire lifespans consist of just getting older. It's just that the question I'm trying to ask here is why foids start to look like old hags at pretty young ages. It just doesn't feel right that women in their 30s are already starting to no longer look pretty.

Its something to do with the abundance of calories, back then food was scarce, thus people only had enough food to not starve. This limited growth. There was a study done on rats where calorie restriction allows mammals to live longer than those rats who had abundance of food. Naturally males have a higher metabolic rate than females, which probably meant males usually had to eat more.

Now today's foods especially in the west is very high in calorie rate. And given that females now probably have just as much access to calories as we do, they probably reach maturity faster since their bodies now have access to the calories and aren't restricted like they were centuries ago (whether due to societal standards or survival).
Ah. Interesting point you bring up.
I tend to eat enough just to make myself feel full and satisfied, not stuff my face all day to the point of almost throwing up like most people do. Maybe this could explain why I'm still young looking for my age despite hitting puberty at an age that's young for boys. Maybe this could explain why foids get so old looking at young ages, since the average basic bitch is always sipping on starbucks or shoving a donut in her face every single hour. It just seems like all women ever do it eat all day and get fat.

I've seen 11 year old girls with huge tits walking around malls
Wait, what? You can't be serious.
Do you live in the city by chance? It seems like there is less hormonal poisoning in the country.

Well, I'm well aware of the fact that we had hardly any time on this earth at all back in the stone age, and that now our entire lifespans consist of just getting older. It's just that the question I'm trying to ask here is why foids start to look like old hags at pretty young ages. It just doesn't feel right that women in their 30s are already starting to no longer look pretty.

Ah. Interesting point you bring up.
I tend to eat enough just to make myself feel full and satisfied, not stuff my face all day to the point of almost throwing up like most people do. Maybe this could explain why I'm still young looking for my age despite hitting puberty at an age that's young for boys. Maybe this could explain why foids get so old looking at young ages, since the average basic bitch is always sipping on starbucks or shoving a donut in her face every single hour. It just seems like all women ever do it eat all day and get fat.

Wait, what? You can't be serious.
Do you live in the city by chance? It seems like there is less hormonal poisoning in the country.
Yep. The city. I even see big titty chicks walking around the local elementary school. They look fully developed. They literally have bodies more mature than some 19 and 20 year old girls.

It’s because you’re still thinking in modern terms. If you took away the shelter, the supermarkets, big pharma, and threw everyone out into the woods, plains, deserts, and jungles living to 30 would be seen as an accomplishment. 30 only seems young because we keep people around long after their expiration date. If 40 was the limit and we suddenly doubled it without any intrensic change to our overall biology then our looks our going to be stretched thin. Of course things like an inactive lifestyle, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, and poor diet don’t make things any better

Yep. The city. I even see big titty chicks walking around the local elementary school. They look fully developed. They literally have bodies more mature than some 19 and 20 year old girls.
Absolutely mind boggling. Makes my head spin.
At that age I was a child, mentally and physically. I wasn't even interested in girls at that age, but for some reason, girls are already reaching maturity and sexually experimenting at this age. It's like females are devolving into animals.

Of course things like an inactive lifestyle, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, and poor diet don’t make things any better
Oh yeah, none of that shit helps for anyone's looks. But I see women engaging in this shit all the time.
Makeup is also horrible for skin quality in the long run, but women paint a mask on everyday like it's going out of style. They're also ruining their faces and skin quality with pounds of makeup.

Oh yeah, none of that shit helps for anyone's looks. But I see women engaging in this shit all the time.
Makeup is also horrible for skin quality in the long run, but women paint a mask on everyday like it's going out of style. They're also ruining their faces and skin quality with pounds of makeup.
Yeah that makes a difference as well. The vast majority of foids absolutely refuse to go out without makeup

Yeah that makes a difference as well. The vast majority of foids absolutely refuse to go out without makeup
It's funny when you think about it. They spend tons of money on something they wouldn't need to buy in the first place if they hadn't ever used it. It's an excellent business scheme, taking advantage of their vanity and short-term thinking towards all problems. If they never started caking their face with makeup daily, they would be hotter without makeup and thousands of dollars richer.

What's sad is that I saw this 25 year girl who absolutely mogged the fuck out of girls ten years younger than her, in terms of youthful looks and looks in general. This girl looked like a teenager while some girls who are teenagers look like single mothers in call centers, which is incredibly hilarious and sad. And, surprise surprise, she didn't cake her face in make-up and was actually feminine. Keep in mind that this girl had 7 years on me, and she still looked younger than most 16-19 year old girls.

There was obviously no contest there, but not only could females age far slower, they could also look way better if they would just drop all of their unhealthy habits. But I guess that's far too much effort for them since they're all fucking lazy good-for-nothing useless fat sacks of shit who are too lazy to pick up a jumprope once in awhile instead of a fork and spoon all the time.

Makeup is hell on skin, that's part of it.

Makeup is hell on skin, that's part of it.
Well it comes as no surprise why they all look like shit early on when they cake enough of that shit on their faces to kill a horse. Every. Single. Day.

Well it comes as no surprise why they all look like shit early on when they cake enough of that shit on their faces to kill a horse. Every. Single. Day.
No doubt.

Hard mission to find cute adorable loli who not aging so fast

it’s all genetics and lifestyle choices

It's funny when you think about it. They spend tons of money on something they wouldn't need to buy in the first place if they hadn't ever used it. It's an excellent business scheme, taking advantage of their vanity and short-term thinking towards all problems. If they never started caking their face with makeup daily, they would be hotter without makeup and thousands of dollars richer.

What's sad is that I saw this 25 year girl who absolutely mogged the fuck out of girls ten years younger than her, in terms of youthful looks and looks in general. This girl looked like a teenager while some girls who are teenagers look like single mothers in call centers, which is incredibly hilarious and sad. And, surprise surprise, she didn't cake her face in make-up and was actually feminine. Keep in mind that this girl had 7 years on me, and she still looked younger than most 16-19 year old girls.

There was obviously no contest there, but not only could females age far slower, they could also look way better if they would just drop all of their unhealthy habits. But I guess that's far too much effort for them since they're all fucking lazy good-for-nothing useless fat sacks of shit who are too lazy to pick up a jumprope once in awhile instead of a fork and spoon all the time.
The negative effects of fakeup aren’t too noticeable early on however. It’s normally around their 30s when they start looking rough and the fakeup feedback loop becomes serious. As far as my expericnes go, most foids my age look their age more or less but I can already tell that some are going to look like hags in the near future

it’s all genetics and lifestyle choices
Yeah, genetics do seem to play a part. It's just that foids are making absolutely the worst "lifestyle choices" possible on a massive scale. It's not a good look for them.

I feel like if they would stop having eating, drinking, and face-painting contests every single day, then they would all look far better than they currently do in their 20s-30s.
The negative effects of fakeup aren’t too noticeable early on however. It’s normally around their 30s when they start looking rough and the fakeup feedback loop becomes serious. As far as my expericnes go, most foids my age look their age more or less but I can already tell that some are going to look like hags in the near future
Especially the ones that cake it on like a mask. You just know there's absolutely no saving them. It's quite tragic, really.

Last edited:
make up, xenoestrogens, vegetable oil, semen from 15 different men

foids lack the knowledge and discipline to maintain youthful and healthy skin and hair, or they choose to embrace poisons. Also having less testosterone than men make it harder to maintain/gain muscles which is important to having a nice figure.

In ancient greece men married at 30, and women married at 15
Not just Greece, it was a norm before XX century.
Juliet was 13 y/o in a famous Shakespeare's drama, nobody thought it was outrageous back then.

White women age like milk. Like they have a 5 year window where they still look young and then bam, they wake up one morning looking like a 35 year old woman.

Girls always hit puberty earlier than boys. It is just modern pedophile paranoia that makes people uncomfortable with girls starting to develop at 9-10 years old. In ye olde days people would just be like "Welp, you look like a woman, time to fuck."

Why should foids have a long reproductive cycle? Background radiation, toxins, free radicals and telomere shortening creates damage in both male and female gametocytes.

Evolution works better with rapid generational turnover.

too much degeneracy, alchohol, smoking, and eating junk food these days, in other cultures they seem to not age as bad

It's so weird how females at 15 look like they are 10 years older than their actual age. It's even weirder how they're hitting puberty at super young ages. What the hell is happening? They're not even teenagers yet and they're beginning puberty. What's even worse about the whole situation is that they're getting wrinkles and degraded skin quality much faster than men too, not to mention blowing the fuck up and becoming landwhales by the time they are 30.

What could be causing this early physical maturity and accelerated aging that an overwhelming amount of foids are going through? Why does the average teenager look like a grown ass adult, and why does the average grown ass adult already look like they're 30-40?

I honestly don't understand it. It just seems like youthfulness lasts an incredibly short amount of time for foids. What could it be? Could it be all the hormonal chemical poisoning in everything making girls reach physical maturity super quickly? Could this super early adolescence encourage risky behaviors at a young age, such as caking on tons of makeup all the time, taking drugs, overeating, getting absolutely wasted all the time, and getting really fat all the time? I think the fact that foids are always partying it up all the time could also be causing the super short lived youthfulness of foids too, but I'm not sure. What do you guys think it is?
Girls have always hit puberty years before boys and thus matured faster and hit their wall before men do.

This thread is already on Soytears :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

"le pedophilia :soy::soy::soy:"
Idk if they know but Shakespeare and most of men before XX century pedophils according to thier logic.

Last edited:
I'm noticing that more and more men stay juvenile-looking well into their twenties. I suffer from this.
Women start looking like sluts at 11-13.

I once read that in the Victorian era, women would only start getting their first periods when they were 18. Now there's 11 year olds who have to wear tampons.
Pedophiles are the most hated boogeymen for normies, with the second most being white nationalists. Don't forget that these are the same people that force little boys to cut off their dicks for their insane agenda.

they're very obsessed with parties and just loud extroverted activities, some foids really can't live without taking drugs or getting wasted and of course getting chad's dick, otherwise they wouldn't last a week without losing their minds or killing themselves, i've noticed from a very young age that foids grow quickly nowadays, a 15 years old foid would look like what a 25 years old female would look like, and they turn to thots very quickly as well mainly due to the influence of social media, and sometimes even their thot mothers, one of the reasons why they seem to mature very fast at an alarming rate could be the type of food that is available, playing with their hormones and it has an impact on both males and females.

I think its typical for our generation. Males in their 20s have problems with balding.

Genetics (race) and maybe makeup. It wouldn't surprise me if makeup aged skin, which makes the foid feel the need to buy more JFL

it's hard knock life on recruit difficulty

Sexual adaptation. Chad likes them young and thus foids adjust their first ovulation accordingly.

They get their asses brutalized by chads every other day

Haha why am I getting so many guests up in here? Is it because everyone is a hypervigilant retard with pedo hysteria?
View attachment 116624

Idk if they know but Shakespeare and most of men before XX century pedophils according to thier logic.
What the fuck? You stupid dumbass fucking dipshits. I'm not into literal children.

Yeah a lot of 15 year old white foids look like they are in their early 20’s. I don’t get it

Yeah a lot of 15 year old white foids look like they are in their early 20’s. I don’t get it
And they say you're a pedophile if you so much as pop a chub for seeing a girl who could pass for a broad age range. It makes no fucking sense, really.

A female who is 18 = a male who is 15

A female who is 20= a male who is 16

A female who is 25= a male who is 20

View attachment 116624

I responded to this shit.
https://incels.is/threads/my-first-...esponse-dumbfucks-who-think-im-a-pedo.122234/
I don't know why I even responded when they weren't even worth warranting a response.

Oh, by the way, thanks "friendly neighborhood communist"! I really do dig the spiderman avatar. Please try to say hi if you're viewing this thread.