Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do foids always bring up their bf??

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
In every conversation, a foid will seize the opportunity to talk about her bf, no matter how irrelevant it is to the topic.

“My bf this”
“My bf that”

WHY??
Even normie males don’t do that with their gf.

A girl in my work does this. Can't go through a single fucking day without mentioning him.

Numales on reddit do it too.
my gf bought me x game, give me some tips on how to beat it
my gf is out for the weekend fucking Chads, what movies should I watch?
You get the point. Normies love to mention their partners and other normies love hearing about it.

For women how others perceive them is everything, when they can boast how great bf they have they will get that social acceptance they crave from others

because having a sexual partner isnt everything in life sweaty

But thats kinda ok, femoid says she is used up cunt, and not worthy to waste time on her

It constantly happened to me too when I was still quite bluepilled and used to talk with foids classmated on my first years at university. I think they bring up their bf because they don't want to receive advances from ugly boys so they make clear that they are already engaged

I guarantee you they won't mention their bfs in front of good looking men.
they bring up their bf because they don't want to receive advances from ugly boys so they make clear that they are already engaged

This.

Did I mention that my boyfriend is (height above 6')

Now that I think about it, holy crap..

Most foids are forever stuck with kiddo mindset, they are just bragging.

It’s another form of high SMV signaling

A girl in my work does this. Can't go through a single fucking day without mentioning him.

Same, well I'm NEET now but when I was a wageslave awhile back there was one hole who would constantly bring up her BF to everybody.

Basically foids have no interests or hobbies outside of their love life so thats all they have to talk about. Men usually go to work and chit chat about their interests like sports or cars or whatever but foids entire lives revolve around who's cock their riding so that all they have to talk about.

They want to bfmog their friends. That's also why they look for 6'+ model looking guys. No way they'd tell them if their boyfriend is a 5'4 ricecel. Too shameful

Bragging. Females ONLY care about their own social status. It becomes a lot easier to understand females when you understand this.

They only mention it in front of guys they deem inferior to their bf. When Chad shows up, the bf suddenly does not exist, possibly in their mind as well
They want to bfmog their friends. That's also why they look for 6'+ model looking guys. No way they'd tell them if their boyfriend is a 5'4 ricecel. Too shameful

Also this

In every conversation, a foid will seize the opportunity to talk about her bf, no matter how irrelevant it is to the topic.

“My bf this”
“My bf that”

WHY??

Because you're ugly. They don't want you to hit on them. If you were good looking the boyfriend suddenly disappears like magic.

If they specifically do this around you, they’re dropping hints that they’re unavailable, under the fear that you may show interest. The female in question is probably trying to avoid the unbearable situation of being asked out by a non-chad. That’s my guess, anyway.

“My bf this”
“My bf that”

WHY??
sex isn't everything they say.Many of them are all week talking about sex.
Yeah,relationships are not all about sex.But man,is annoying as fuck to hear anyone talking about their couple like if it was the best human in the whole world.

sex isn't everything they say.Many of them are all week talking about sex.
Yeah,relationships are not all about sex.But man,is annoying as fuck to hear anyone talking about their couple like if it was the best human in the whole world.

Limerence contains an element of obsession.
Too bad none of us will ever experience this for ourselves.

“All women are the same” is just cope. I haven’t even met two fucking cats that are exactly alike. There are definitely physical and behavioral traits that are uniform across females, more so than males. But to believe this is to the degree that they are interchangeable is just a retarded coping machanism for rejection. Not to mention that the subjective experience of “love” is the same regardless. Just as people still get attached to cats, despite the fact that cats are pretty similar to one another.

That's easy.

Women mention their BF for some reasons.

-Shield from low SMV males
-Use her BF as a alt-status (if he has that, I have that)
-boast about sexual success

“All women are the same” is just cope. I haven’t even met two fucking cats that are exactly alike. There are definitely physical and behavioral traits that are uniform across females, more so than males. But to believe this is to the degree that they are interchangeable is just a retarded coping machanism for rejection. Not to mention that the subjective experience of “love” is the same regardless. Just as people still get attached to cats, despite the fact that cats are pretty similar to one another.
Shut up you white knight, they are the same. And unlike holes, cats are tolerable.

Shut up you white knight, they are the same. And unlike holes, cats are tolerable.
Seriously? I wasn't saying they're great, or even special. Just that there are subtle differences between females and it's possible to develop genuine attachment to one. This doesn't make a female "special" anymore than a cat with a tendency to drink from the sink or sleep with a stuffed animal is special. But idiosyncrasies do make them more identifiable and thus sympathetic to us, making it easier to get attached.

For women how others perceive them is everything, when they can boast how great bf they have they will get that social acceptance they crave from others
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Mainly bragging to people about how awesome their life/bf are.

They only say they have a boyfriend to subhumans. They would never say that near Chad as the whores they are.

because they're hollow cumrags and un-interesting enough to only talk about their bf

Its literally the only thing they can brag about?

Why bother living if you have asian dna? You basically exist so that white people can tell you to fuck off. Yet these same whites had the audacity to create hapas in the first place.

They don't bring them up when they're around chads.

they love torturing other guys and bragging about how awesome their lives are

View attachment 107631

Why bother living if you have asian dna? You basically exist so that white people can tell you to fuck off. Yet these same whites had the audacity to create hapas in the first place.
Cause I don't feel it's me who needs to be erased from existence.

Jfl I can see myself in that pic

They are obsessed with chads existence.

To signal to low status males that they don't want attention, but it backfires and just gives them some negative attention, which prompts them to overdose on tic-tacs and spend a thousand dollars on therapy with a Chad every week.

I feel many females like that just want to brag about getting a man they find sexy only out of lookism like it’s a a trophy when really, it just isn’t but many females act like shit like this is.

Because they can.

Foids talk about their chad/chadlite BF for simple reasons:
-To make other girls jealous
-To turn down the possible advances of the unattractive men

You know why.

“My bf this”
“My bf that”

WHY??
sounds like they have gotten together with their oneitises

I disagree.
Regular males talk about their gfs a lot as well and i find it even more obnoxious to be honest.
I'm on a bunch of relatively normie discord servers and it's just how people talk when they're in a relationship I guess.
"Oh I went out to eat with my gf"
"gf and I cleaned out the apartment"
etc. etc.