Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do foids get pissed of when you say they are all the same?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I noticed that this gets foids especially riled up on places like Reddit or Whisper. Idk why it really bothers them. The existence of incels in itself is proof that all foids are the same. If foids were different there would be some that like incels, clearly there aren't any because they are all the same.

Foids say all men are the same all the time. I personally couldn't give two shits about this. When they say all men are the same they just mean the Chads that pump and dump them. You can't be mad or upset about something that is patently untrue. This makes me think that foids deep down think they are all the same.

Last edited:
Because she is not like all other girls sweetie ;)

Because they are the same. If girls weren’t the same they would never have to reverently deny it

I noticed that this gets foids especially riled up on places like Reddit or Whisper. Idk why it really bothers them. The existence of incels in itself is proof that all foids are the same. If foids were different there would be some that like incels, clearly there aren't any because they are all the same.

Foids say all men are the same all the time. I personally couldn't give two shits about this. When they say all men are the same they just mean the Chads that pump and dump them. You can't be mad or upset about something that is patently untrue. This makes me think that foids deep down think they are all the same.

Probably because an incel is saying it to them.

If Chad said it they would probably agree.

they all get triggered when they hear all women are the same so that makes them all the same.