Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do foids pull this fucking retarded pose on social media?

A

Angryloserethnic30

Banned
-
Young woman pulling a goofy face for a selfie sticking out her tongue and making a V-sign gesture as she poses for her mobile phone camera Stock Photo - 103269368

Every fucking whore on social media, pull these retarded poses, their tongue out and two fingers crossed, what are they trying to be funny? Or they are just trying cocktease their poor orbiters that this tongue is only reserved for chads?

All I know is that every foid is hungry for chad cock and they cannot have empathy

Ready for Chad's cum.

because they are foids

"teehee just being sexually free and expressing myself sweaty, dont read into it too much xoxo"

coz they are retarded

Duck face is worse.

I have this foid on my gigachad sc who sends nudes, who looks legit retarded when she does duckface, which she does all the time. She actually looks decent when she smiles normally.

Only Japanese girls can get away with that while still looking cute. They don’t stick out their tongue usually though.

C7EB06FB 3F55 4102 88FC 6F0CA425A650

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back