Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do foids stink so bad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Even top-tier Stacies emit this weird indescribable odor wherever they go - and I can tell it's not perfume. Whenever I'm in the same building as them, I can literally smell who they are and where they've been without even seeing them.

I get that their SMV is irreducible, but why the hell do they have to disregard basic hygiene when in public?

Disgusting holes.

I forgot how they smell.

You know what's the worst thing? Noticing they smell bad but still being attracted to them anyway because of you biology.

Just this week I was doing a group assignment with a foid in my class and I noticed her stinky breath. She obviously rushed to college without taking a bath or even washing her face, she had gunk on her eyes and probably didn't brush her teeth either. I still felt like sticking my dick into all her holes.

They forgot to take showers

Even top-tier Stacies emit this weird indescribable odor wherever they go - and I can tell it's not perfume. Whenever I'm in the same building as them, I can literally smell who they are and where they've been without even seeing them.

I get that their SMV is irreducible, but why the hell do they have to disregard basic hygiene when in public?

Disgusting holes.
That never happens to me TBH

i think it was in high school when i last actually smelled a woman's real body scent, not just their bad breath from some dumbass female teacher or boss talking in my face
i remember this girl in hs had extreme sweaty body odor, but it was very attractive actually, it smelled kind of like honey or something you'd want to munch on, not filth
might have been just because she was young

Normies always seem to have bad breath yet it is we neck beards who are the unhygienic ones, I scrub my balls, asshole and mouth every day.

Men have better hygiene than women tbh. Think about it, we do everything else better than foids, so why would they win in the hygiene department? Men being dirtier than women is a dumb stereotype. It's definitely the other way around.

That never happens to me TBH
Foids are constantly showered in perfume. I’ve never smelt a foid that has a bad odour, unless they’re a homeless crackhead.

Because they are garbage.

You know what's the worst thing? Noticing they smell bad but still being attracted to them anyway because of you biology.
yeah it's weird how i'm slightly aroused by a girls breath even if it's bad. :feelsrope: wtf degenerate biology

Foids won't shower for days, some even have nails so long they can't even wipe themselves after shitting.

yeah it's weird how i'm slightly aroused by a girls breath even if it's bad. :feelsrope: wtf degenerate biology
I mean, the vagina is full of bacteria. Even when it's "clean".

I kind of like they're smell.

They know, they don't have to smell good to get laid, so they don't give a fuck.

i think it was in high school when i last actually smelled a woman's real body scent, not just their bad breath from some dumbass female teacher or boss talking in my face
i remember this girl in hs had extreme sweaty body odor, but it was very attractive actually, it smelled kind of like honey or something you'd want to munch on, not filth
might have been just because she was young

By the way, I smell pretty good.

Specially my penis smells good. We body odor mogg females easily.

Most of the girls back at school smelled nice

i think that's to be expected if you don't smoke or drink and live healthy.

I even smell good without showering. Lol at that whole showering meme. I also eat pretty brutal.

I even smell good without showering. Lol at that whole showering meme. I also eat pretty brutal.
same. might be from lower T but I think it's more the health aspect. you shouldn't smell like shit just for not showering a day or two, if you eat healthy

Disgusting holes.

The smell comes from Chad's cum in their cunts.

Honestly i do not think they smell but yes, their BREATH stinks most of the time. I can smell it when there's a foid near me on subway or bus.

I honestly believe they suck a lot of cucks and after that they do not wash their teeth properly, so that's basically a mixture of cum and chad's saliva.

The cute smelly ones ignite some primal urge to hate-fuck them for being so unkempt and dirty.

Men have better hygiene than women tbh. Think about it, we do everything else better than foids, so why would they win in the hygiene department? Men being dirtier than women is a dumb stereotype. It's definitely the other way around.

Toilet cleaners always say the female bathroom is worse than the mens.

Ive never been close enough to smell one

I am not a homosexual. I admire the female form. men can be stinky and so can women. Its important to have good hygiene and bathe.

They don’t have to follow the advice just shower bro

They always tell me I smell

OP has gotten close enough to a foid to be able to smell her. Please ban this fakecel.

Just this week I was doing a group assignment with a foid in my class and I noticed her stinky breath. She obviously rushed to college without taking a bath or even washing her face, she had gunk on her eyes and probably didn't brush her teeth either. I still felt like sticking my dick into all her holes.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Honestly i do not think they smell but yes, their BREATH stinks most of the time. I can smell it when there's a foid near me on subway or bus.

I honestly believe they suck a lot of cucks and after that they do not wash their teeth properly, so that's basically a mixture of cum and chad's saliva.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
If we men weren't so horny all the time, we'd be asking these whores to take a shower and improve their personality.

As TFM would say, "because vagina."

curry foids smell pretty bad sometimes

Because they don't shower regularly or wash their assholes.

I always find it funny how people assume when people smell it's sweat, when it's usually shit. Think about it. Unless you clean your asshole after you poop, you smell of shit. And it overpowers everything. WHY IS HUMANITY IN DENIAL ABOUT THIS.

TERFS are like female Incels. Everyone hates them lol.

Im never around them so I dont realize how horrible they smell

Holes don't bathe well.