Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why do foids use "going out with friends" and say it in male form? SLAVcels

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
english language is not as rich as other languages, basically most foids say that they are going to hang out with their friends. And they say that word friend (a male version), not a fucking female version that "i'm going to hangout with my friends".

Fucking dumb bitches can't realize that man and woman can't be friends.
Literally foids write on their tinder (i was lesbianfishing) "looking for friends (girls) because i have to many guy friends TEEHEE"

Foids love social validation and attention, men too but they don't get it. Those bitches sexualize themselves so much just to get a crumb of chad.
Women are only friends with chads and high-tier normies. What would the advantage be for her to hangout with non-chad?

Thats basically explains who this male friend realy is for them:

- They all know those guys like them,
- They know those guys would hang out with them,
- They know those guys would do almost everything for them without getting anything back,

Perfect scenario which increases self-esteem, they feel much better knowing those guys like them. In the same time this is very safe situation, they have full control over those guys, they can decide. Its like having human pet.

Their personality detector will fail yet again in presence of chad. I bet if an incel had a good personality foids would be all over him teehee. They are too dumb to sense if a man might be abusive or not, they just claim that all men are trash. They don't consider ugly males as human.

Some foids are even dumb enough to keep pictures, contacts of their exes. They will compare you to her ex. Why would a foid keep her ex's contacts, pictures, IG pictures, presents, etc. Fucking dumb emotional creatures they get hurt yet they don't throw away the things that remind them of their abusive ex (chad).

I know this video has been posted but still:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA

Straight from the whores' mouth:
Men and women can't be friends - 9GAG

Men and women can't be friends | The Situationship Chronicles

There's no benefit to being friends with a woman other than the potential of fucking her in the future.

As a man you're literally cock teasing yourself by being friends with a woman.

Your body knows she has a hole, it knows you know her personally, and yet your mind forces you to keep things platonic.

In addition, if women cannot love, they most certainly cannot understand the concept of friendship. Friendship for women falls into two categories.

You're either ugly or average and she uses you for emotional/monetary gain. You get to listen to her rant and rave about her crush not noticing her, the dozens of men trying to fuck her in her dms, or how she doesn't feel adequate enough (using you for validation)

Or you're attractive and she flirts with you, fantasizes about sucking your cock, and throws passes at you. She'll have no problem being your cumrag because you guys are "friends" and you get to fuck her and play borderlands or some shit and not have to spend a dime or commit

There is no in between. You're either attractive enough to fuck or ugly enough for her to use you.

Imagine being friends with some dudes girlfriend. How cucked is that?

Last edited:
Female friend is useless unless you can casually fuck her. You cant relate to her (your experiences are too different), she cant help you out (because you are not chad and all foids are self-centered bitches) and cant be of use to you (she has nothing to offer even if you were to manipulate her and wring some favor out of her through social engineering).

There's no benefit to being friends with a woman other than the potential of fucking her in the future.

As a man you're literally cock teasing yourself by being friends with a woman.

Your body knows she has a hole, it knows you know her personally, and yet your mind forces you to keep things platonic.

In addition, if women cannot love, they mot certainly cannot understand the concept of friendship. Friendship for women falls into two categories.

You're either ugly or average and she uses you for emotional/monetary gain. You get to listen to her rant and rave about her crush not noticing her, the dozens of men trying to fuck her in her dms, or how she doesn't feel adequate enough (using you for validation)

Or you're attractive and she flirts with you, fantasizes about sucking your cock, and throws passes at you. She'll have no problem being your cumrag because you guys are "friends" and you get to fuck her and play borderlands or some shit and not have to spend a dime or commit

There is no in between. You're either attractive enough to fuck or ugly enough for her to use you.

Imagine being friends with some dudes girlfriend. How cucked is that?
when i lived with 3 foids: they threw a party and brought over their friends. basically i heard what they talk about and it was only about people. People only! And here comes the sex topic yada yada.. this one whore i heard said that she took 1 guys virginity and the otheres went "awww that's so cute" so how it happened: the guy was her friend, she said how he was always there for her to listen, vent etc. and one day he/or she was at each others place and she was venting, talking about her boyfriend, aaaand she gave him pity sex. She said it was his first kiss aswell. I felt disgust. He spent months of mental, physical energy just to get to this.. Also i was about to end this i FUCKING remember how they talked about this shit!! Guys don't you think about other guys when you fuck with your guy? Because i do: All other 4 foids: Yesss!
Also: do you fake orgasm to your bf so he could finish faster? All 4 confirmed.

english language is not as rich as other languages.
how do you know english language is not as rich as other languages?
it's much richer than korean and shakespeare wrote in english.
what writer is richer than shakespeare?

how do you know english language is not as rich as other languages?
it's much richer than korean and shakespeare wrote in english.
what writer is richer than shakespeare?
Polish and Lithuanian

Polish and Lithuanian
do polish and lithuanian writers lose a lot of richness when translated into english?
who are considered the finest authors in that language?

when i lived with 3 foids: they threw a party and brought over their friends. basically i heard what they talk about and it was only about people. People only! And here comes the sex topic yada yada.. this one whore i heard said that she took 1 guys virginity and the otheres went "awww that's so cute" so how it happened: the guy was her friend, she said how he was always there for her to listen, vent etc. and one day he/or she was at each others place and she was venting, talking about her boyfriend, aaaand she gave him pity sex. She said it was his first kiss aswell. I felt disgust. He spent months of mental, physical energy just to get to this.. Also i was about to end this i FUCKING remember how they talked about this shit!! Guys don't you think about other guys when you fuck with your guy? Because i do: All other 4 foids: Yesss!
Also: do you fake orgasm to your bf so he could finish faster? All 4 confirmed.
JFL.

This just goes to show you that if your girlfriend has a male friend you're a fucking retard. Imagine being a whire and bragging about taking a guys virginity like its a badge of honor

I can't even imagine living with humans let alone 3 foids.

20201202 192955

do polish and lithuanian writers lose a lot of richness when translated into english?
who are considered the finest authors in that language?
Of course they do once it is translated.
I do not know, why because reading and those books and authors themselves were shoved down my throat and i rebelled by not remembering shit once i passed tests.
JFL.

This just goes to show you that if your girlfriend has a male friend you're a fucking retard. Imagine being a whire and bragging about taking a guys virginity like its a badge of honor

I can't even imagine living with humans let alone 3 foids.

View attachment 389943
Well how would one deal with girlfriend's male friends, IG followers etc. Seriously

Last edited: