Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do foids wear mask in public?

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Foids have no problem when it comes to getting railed by HIV positive Chad.
They'll gladly choke on Tyrone's herpes infected BBC.
And they'll be more than happy to eat Chadlite's cum who has been diagnosed with gonorrhea.

But when it comes to stepping out of their houses they are like - "I'm a pure virgin and I'm afraid I'll catch the virus. TeeHee."

Fucking whores.

Everyone should wear masks. Masks are a blessing to incels, really are. Anyone who's been targeted for their looks on the street knows this.

Everyone should wear masks. Masks are a blessing to incels, really are. Anyone who's been targeted for their looks on the street knows this.
It is blessing to us but not to foids. All they care about is showing off their face and fakeup.

It is blessing to us but not to foids. All they care about is showing off their face and fakeup.
Therefore basically a blessing to us as well. Unless you're a hardcore coomercel who faps in public(based) or is addicted to fapping to such things on social media.

They are afraid they will catch something from unattractive males

Therefore basically a blessing to us as well. Unless you're a hardcore coomercel who faps in public(based) or is addicted to fapping to such things on social media.
No I just think its really funny that foids care about getting infected by the virus but at the same time they are willing to get railed by HIV positive Chad. The HIV positive Chad experiment just showed how much they crave Chads. Holes literally texted that they didn't mind even if he went raw on them.

Foids have 0 logical ability JFL.

I find it funny how badly they're trying to normalize masks.

I find it funny how badly they're trying to normalize masks.
Its not about masks. Its about tanking the economy so that powerful bankers who control dollar currency flow can buy assets and shares at cheap prices.

Masks make everyone look cool tbh

Have a subhuman face that masks still make me ugly crew.

Its not about masks. Its about tanking the economy so that powerful bankers who control dollar currency flow can buy assets and shares at cheap prices.
Its shit like this that makes me think that women's rights were just to create a distraction from worse shit that goes on behind the scenes.

Its shit like this that makes me think that women's rights were just to create a distraction from worse shit that goes on behind the scenes.
Women's rights serve more than one purpose. They are easier to control and brainwash. Also a male vs female dialectic would benefit the elites as the female vote could be directed to a non-issue. Divide and rule basically. The seeds were sown when women were allowed to vote.

Now watch as the feminist brigade rushes to VP Kamala narrative not for important issues but "muh feminism". And watch as they further curtail our freedoms. (partisan politics=cope tho. Both sides can die.)

This. People take me alot more seriously nowadays whenever I go to an appointment or something, but I still wish the virus kills them all

Because they get easily scared/triggered

Have a subhuman face that masks still make me ugly crew.
That's why the hat/mask/sunglass combo is so highly recommended. Forgot to mention that earlier.

Foids have no problem when it comes to getting railed by HIV positive Chad.
They'll gladly choke on Tyrone's herpes infected BBC.
And they'll be more than happy to eat Chadlite's cum who has been diagnosed with gonorrhea.

But when it comes to stepping out of their houses they are like - "I'm a pure virgin and I'm afraid I'll catch the virus. TeeHee."

This screams IT bait everyone should wear masks to protect themselves from disease dont see the relation to sex

Ok graycel. Now fags like you will tell me what to post and what not to.
Chill Dawg ...ur allowed to speak ur mind but a shit opinion is a shit opinion