Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do former members who have ascended still come back here

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
If I got a gf I would treat my brocels with humility and never come back to this cursed place. Yet I still see fags like @Weed still log on everyday even though he is banned and can’t post anymore (hate you @Weed i know you are looking at this thread fuck off and die). It’s simple IF YOU GET A GF FUCK OFF LIVE YOUR LIFE AND NEVER COME BACK.

Because they're piece of shit NPCs

Because they're blackpilled and everywhere else on the internet all you can find is bluepilled lies and redpillers giving false hope to genetic dead ends

Even if you ascend you still can't unsee the blackpill imo

Can someone give a short summoning of weed? I only remember him for his online fraud guide

Weed doesn't have a girlfriend. He fucked a landwhale a long time ago. He is sexless as fuck now.

Because they're blackpilled and everywhere else on the internet all you can find is bluepilled lies and redpillers giving false hope to genetic dead ends

If I ascended I would still remember the blackpill but it is what it is. The point is to ascend so you don’t have to think about the blackpill all the time and can cope in some way. A gf would help me keep my mind off of it.

Because their "girlfriends" are sober now and left them.

Because they're human garbage honestly.

If you take one look at weeds looksmax account and the posts he makes, you can tell he's legitimately a cumskin doucher who gets off on making fun of people less fortunate than him.

Its not even like this is special to him. Most humans enjoy doing that.

Or they have been bound to open relationships. A much better alternative than falling back into inceldom :soy:

The fear of being abandoned by her.

Many of us don't have a social circle outside this forum & that is very unattractive to women.

They miss this place, it's simple.
You can't complain about women anywhere else.

tbh?
i think a lot of people here have gfs and get laid but "identify" as an incel so stay here
same way black men with money still feel like niggers. its a mindset

They probably like mogging us subhumans, it boosts their egos reading threads from desperate truecels

The fear of being abandoned by her.

Many of us don't have a social circle outside this forum & that is very unattractive to women.
:feelsrope:
tbh?
i think a lot of people here have gfs and get laid but "identify" as an incel so stay here
same way black men with money still feel like niggers. its a mindset
Tbh at this point I think i'd always feel like subhuman garbage no matter what.

Even if i somehow ascended with a decent looking girl who was loyal to me i don't think the damage could be undone 100%

If I ascended I would still remember the blackpill but it is what it is. The point is to ascend so you don’t have to think about the blackpill all the time and can cope in some way. A gf would help me keep my mind off of it.
you didn't address this part
Weed doesn't have a girlfriend. He fucked a landwhale a long time ago. He is sexless as fuck now.

Even if you ascend you still can't unsee the blackpill

I had no incentive to come here if I couldn't participate tbh
Can someone give a short summoning of weed? I only remember him for his online fraud guide

Because their "girlfriends" they ascended with demanded an open relationship so while she is out getting tag-teamed, those former members come back here to feel superior

If you take one look at weeds looksmax account and the posts he makes, you can tell he's legitimately a cumskin doucher who gets off on making fun of people less fortunate than him.

I think you forget that this is basically the only center of sanity on the entire web, and even then its still cucked becuase you need to tread carefully or get banned. So this place is still super cucked but less so then every other internet space. For instance, if someone said something bluepilled and cope and i told them to fucking die because theyre comlete filth, id be banned. So cucked.

I think you forget that this is basically the only center of sanity on the entire web, and even then its still cucked becuase you need to tread carefully or get banned. So this place is still super cucked but less so then every other internet space. For instance, if someone said something bluepilled and cope and i told them to fucking die because theyre comlete filth, id be banned. So cucked.
he's also avoiding the obvious point in that most "fakecels" are not actively having sex. he claims a fakecel means "get a girlfriend to fuck", yet he mentions weed who doesn't have a girlfriend. then when I mention it he avoids it like a coward.

@Mulattocel address my point

Pretty sure @Weed is still an incel.
I thought he got banned for showing too often his body which was considered gay

he's also avoiding the obvious point in that most "fakecels" are not actively having sex. he claims a fakecel means "get a girlfriend to fuck", yet he mentions weed who doesn't have a girlfriend. then when I mention it he avoids it like a coward.

If he actually believes that someone who frequents this site for years has regular sex with objectively attractive women, he is beyond coping. Because someone fucked by a lucky chance doesnt mean that theyre suddenly a bluepilled cuck faggot like the users of looksmax etc. This is the only place on the web that has people who are actually sane and know what shit really is. There is literally no where else, no where else, thats not filled with coping delusional fags

yup he got banned for gay posting.

technically he banged a landwhale a few years ago, nothing since. personally I think that's still incel as fuck
If he actually believes that someone who frequents this site for years has regular sex with objectively attractive women, he is beyond coping. Because someone fucked by a lucky chance doesnt mean that theyre suddenly a bluepilled cuck faggot like the users of looksmax etc. This is the only place on the web that has people who are actually sane and know what shit really is. There is literally no where else, no where else, thats not filled with coping delusional fags
exactly. people on this forum need to understand that "getting lucky" is a thing

How many times has it been said on this forum incel = cannot get sex NO MATTER WHAT. I can not get sex no matter what I do someone who has put his penis in a vagina isn’t really “celibate” anymore is he? So how is he an incel when he is missing the “cel” part. I don’t fucking care how long ago it was you had sex so you are not celibate so you are not an incel so why are you on INCELS.co?

How many times has it been said on this forum incel = cannot get sex NO MATTER WHAT. I can not get sex no matter what I do someone who has put his penis in a vagina isn’t really “celibate” anymore is he? So how is he an incel when he is missing the “cel” part. I don’t fucking care how long ago it was you had sex so you are not celibate so you are not an incel so why are you on INCELS.co?
actually, that hasn't been said. people have acknowledged that hookers don't count.

your argument against these people was that if you had a gf, you wouldn't be here. These people don't have girlfriends. And success in the past =/= success in the future. You do realize that times change? You think the sexual market is the same in 2020 as say 10 years ago?

technically, according to the site's rules, if you are currently unable to form a relationship, you are incel. so if anything you should blame the moderators for making the rules not clear

Last edited:
:lul: :lul: :lul:
pretty based tbh

Force of habit I guess

Because their "girlfriends" they ascended with demanded an open relationship so while she is out getting tag-teamed, those former members come back here to feel superior
hahaha topkek

tru
low iq garycel

the blackpill is like crack

They like the blackpilled conversation or old friends