Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do girls stick their tongue out when taking selfies?

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
Seriously is one of the most annoying things when browsing tinder (still have hope), if they are not sticking their tongue out they are using the dog filter. Wtf

Imagine years from now when her grandkids pull out her old selfies with the tongue or dog filter shit. Well... the way the world is going it will prob be an even WORST place than it is today

Last edited:
They want to signal their ability to suck cock to chad.

It's their way of trying to say "teehee look how cute I am!!!!"

Utterly nauseating.

dont care but it makes for good fap material

It’s part of the npcs programming

Its cute when anime girls doing it. Everything what 3d thots doing is disgustin, they doing it for chad

It means she wants her pussy licked by a dog, it's a reference to the dog sex she had before.

Foids that are not photogenic often grimace and make silly expressions to hide this fact. Being foid is easy.

the concept of selfies is fucking retarded.

- hey lets take a picture of ourselves doing a stupid face!

society of narcissist's

I’m glad they are doing that type of shit. Turns offs help me cope more. The more turn offs, the better.

Its cute when anime girls doing it. Everything what 3d thots doing is disgustin, they doing it for chad

the tv speaks german shit so this cunt is proably exactly that : german

but i wont be able to fuck her anyways , fucking attention whore

They do it for chad

Don't try to understand femoids, that's impossible.

They're foids, it's what they're programmed to do.

Everything they do is for Chad in some shape or form.

They wanna show what a massive tongue they’ve got to wrap around chad’s cock tbhtbhngl

Signal to Chad, weak tongues.

She’s even caked in fakeup and using snapchat filter. JFL at the tactics foids use to bait chad.

I don’t know but I hate seeing people take pictures with their mouth open, it annoys me to no end

They are possessed by satan

Kys weeb cuck

Because most of them are landwhales and open-mouth expressions with the tongue sticking out distract from their fat cheeks and make them appear slimmer.

Also one reason why soyboys take pics with their signature soylent grin instead of a normal smile. (Of course, smiling in pics actually makes you less attractive, but foids will never admit to swiping right on brooding Chad.)

because they're all the same and use it as a way of expressing how happy they are and "goofing off" because they were born on tutorial island, and they think it will attract more chads even though i hate it and its degenerate af

Seriously is one of the most annoying things when browsing tinder (still have hope), if they are not sticking their tongue out they are using the dog filter. Wtf

Imagine years from now when her grandkids pull out her old selfies with the tongue or dog filter shit. Well... the way the world is going it will prob be an even WORST place than it is today
taste the air

It elongates their face and makes their cheek bones more prominant,making them apear skinnier than they actually are.

also because they're sheep.

It's their way of saying "Hehe look how adorable I am chad thundercock ! Dontcha wanna fuck my mouth" ?

In other words, it's just npc whores being npc whores.

The female toungue is disgusting to me. I can just feel how that lump of flesh has been around Chad's cock.

Advertising blowjobs for Chad