Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do guys here act like if chads stopped banging girls below 8/10 they’d suddenly start going for their looksmatches?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
It’s 2020 the vast majority of women find the vast majority of guys ugly or undesirable. A girl *might* get with a 7/10 guy but she will constantly think she’s dating down or that she could do better. And money wise? In 2020 the average women makes more than the average guy does. You can’t even betabuxx not that that’s a reliable option in 2020.

Cause they are stupid lol

In 2020 the average women makes more than the average guy does. You can’t even betabuxx not that that’s a reliable option in 2020.
@LastGerman Cheaper insurance and make more money for having a vagina through wealth transfer and gender hiring, YAY

They will fuck their looksmatches if there's no chads to fuck. We also have to get rid of cucked laws that tax men and stop giving whores the best, easiest jobs.

They will fuck their looksmatches if there's no chads to fuck. We also have to get rid of cucked laws that tax men and stop giving whores the best, easiest jobs.
I don’t think they will. Like I said they might get with a 7/10 but they’ll still think they can do better. Besides women will go years without sex if they can’t find a chad though that’s easy when you find most guys ugly.

I don’t think they will. Like I said they might get with a 7/10 but they’ll still think they can do better. Besides women will go years without sex if they can’t find a chad though that’s easy when you find most guys ugly.
They can go years without sex if they know a chad will eventually fuck them, but if they know chads are impossible for them to get then they will settle for their looksmatches or less, like in poor countries.

I have never believed that. Foids will just fuck other foids

Obviously the current generation is doomed, those women have already fucked Chad, even if he stops they will still want him.

But it's about future generations. Maybe they would have slightly better odds if Chads didn't bang most of the available women.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
No. Women would rather become asexual than fuck a sub8.
OK, reality dose time. Women will try to be as horrible as possible to men and society as part of a "societal shit test" to see what men will do about it/if they will stop them. I disagree with common incel ideas about how "jaw size is the ONLY thing that matters". Women like the men who are most likely to pump and dump them or make them feel powerless. What this site calls "thugmaxxing" could EASILY turn a 4/10 guy in the face into an 8/10, as long as he's over 5'10". Acting like a low-IQ degenerate gives you higher SMV, esp among modern, younger women. Being rich gives the impression of dominance/status and "not giving a fuck" about her low-status ass, but it only really amplifies this effect if you already exude it somewhat-a rich guy who's a "normie"-looking cuck will always be seen as a financial sponge, nothing more.

Women will only allow themselves to be turned on by the smallest possible percentage of men. This is not because women are less sexual than men-but because they are far more. I believe that the "good girl" gene (a rational, reasonable, trustworthy non-shit-testing, modest, relatively asexual, naive, emotional, humble, nice, caring, maternal, kinda ugly, lazy, easy to please, eager to please her loyal husband, loyal, and most importantly, unconditionally loving) is an ancient, archaic gene that was bred out of the gene pool thousands of years ago, but men still crave the idyllic fantasy (see: Anime, waifus, weeb music video backgrounds that include an anime girl that aren't sexual but rather "imaginative") that this archaic idea represents. This is what the blue pill is-the idea that these ancient women-who probably existed at some point, still exist.

Alternate idea is that they never existed and it was always a fantasy to keep men in line.

Anyway, the idea of a woman enjoying sex can only come from her validation of her own identity through who she is. As a result, in order for a woman to be truly "sexy" she must take on the identity of a creature of sex, who acts and is sexy. Additionally, what I've found is that most men are masochistic in some way when it comes to wanting to spend their time with "bad girls" who will make them miserable, never be satisfied and treat them as expendable sexual objects. Both pimps and cucks are like this, just playing opposite roles. To be "sexy" for a woman is to be testy, degenerate, vicious, nasty, bitchy, evil. Once a woman becomes this in her mindset, she cannot be anything else.

If a woman realizes that it doesn't hurt her social status or ability to get attention and validation to be a whore, she will be one. Any woman with a sex drive is a whore.

Housewives/tradwives are bitchy, "what have you done for me lately", harpy, high-expectations ugly women who will fuck Chad behind your back and pretend to be able to cook because she can make scrambled eggs and use an oven and read a five minute recipe on the internet. She will mostly just sit around all day and watch Jersey Shore and Wheel of Fortune and post about Drumpf on Twitter (or how Israel is our Greatest Ally and muh based capitalism, take your pick), and then passive-aggressively work really hard when she's around you to make you feel lazy, then get emotional and scream and make herself out to be a victim at every possible opportunity. If you ask her for better sex she will guilt trip you with, "would you prefer a WHORE or a GOOD GIRL/QUEEN", then get fat to passively aggressively shit test all men.

Point is, there's no winning. Women are taken care of by men. The only reason for them to have a sex drive is to shit-test men, raise their expectations, give men anxiety to weed out "weak" men who won't slobber and ferociously lick their unclean ass, and have the willpower to fuck Chad outside of her relationship. Women having a sex drive was a mistake.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
OK, reality dose time. Women will try to be as horrible as possible to men and society as part of a "societal shit test" to see what men will do about it/if they will stop them. I disagree with common incel ideas about how "jaw size is the ONLY thing that matters". Women like the men who are most likely to pump and dump them or make them feel powerless. What this site calls "thugmaxxing" could EASILY turn a 4/10 guy in the face into an 8/10, as long as he's over 5'10". Acting like a low-IQ degenerate gives you higher SMV, esp among modern, younger women. Being rich gives the impression of dominance/status and "not giving a fuck" about her low-status ass, but it only really amplifies this effect if you already exude it somewhat-a rich guy who's a "normie"-looking cuck will always be seen as a financial sponge, nothing more.

Women will only allow themselves to be turned on by the smallest possible percentage of men. This is not because women are less sexual than men-but because they are far more. I believe that the "good girl" gene (a rational, reasonable, trustworthy non-shit-testing, modest, relatively asexual, naive, emotional, humble, nice, caring, maternal, kinda ugly, lazy, easy to please, eager to please her loyal husband, loyal, and most importantly, unconditionally loving) is an ancient, archaic gene that was bred out of the gene pool thousands of years ago, but men still crave the idyllic fantasy (see: Anime, waifus, weeb music video backgrounds that include an anime girl that aren't sexual but rather "imaginative") that this archaic idea represents. This is what the blue pill is-the idea that these ancient women-who probably existed at some point, still exist.

Alternate idea is that they never existed and it was always a fantasy to keep men in line.

Anyway, the idea of a woman enjoying sex can only come from her validation of her own identity through who she is. As a result, in order for a woman to be truly "sexy" she must take on the identity of a creature of sex, who acts and is sexy. Additionally, what I've found is that most men are masochistic in some way when it comes to wanting to spend their time with "bad girls" who will make them miserable, never be satisfied and treat them as expendable sexual objects. Both pimps and cucks are like this, just playing opposite roles. To be "sexy" for a woman is to be testy, degenerate, vicious, nasty, bitchy, evil. Once a woman becomes this in her mindset, she cannot be anything else.

If a woman realizes that it doesn't hurt her social status or ability to get attention and validation to be a whore, she will be one. Any woman with a sex drive is a whore.

Housewives/tradwives are bitchy, "what have you done for me lately", harpy, high-expectations ugly women who will fuck Chad behind your back and pretend to be able to cook because she can make scrambled eggs and use an oven and read a five minute recipe on the internet. She will mostly just sit around all day and watch Jersey Shore and Wheel of Fortune and post about Drumpf on Twitter (or how Israel is our Greatest Ally and muh based capitalism, take your pick), and then passive-aggressively work really hard when she's around you to make you feel lazy, then get emotional and scream and make herself out to be a victim at every possible opportunity. If you ask her for better sex she will guilt trip you with, "would you prefer a WHORE or a GOOD GIRL/QUEEN", then get fat to passively aggressively shit test all men.

Point is, there's no winning. Women are taken care of by men. The only reason for them to have a sex drive is to shit-test men, raise their expectations, give men anxiety to weed out "weak" men who won't slobber and ferociously lick their unclean ass, and have the willpower to fuck Chad outside of her relationship. Women having a sex drive was a mistake.

high IQ

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
If that was true then there wouldn't be hookers, or foids who fuck non chads in SEasia.
I don't see bluepilled cucktears talk about young virgins. Those "good girl" genes must not be entirely bred out if most men prefer them, but feminists made laws that make it difficult for non chads to fuck young virgins.

That's why we need to slut shame those whores.
You have to be a cuck to marry chad's used leftovers.
Men need to stop doing favors for hypergamous whores, and being their orbiting slaves.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Why are you talking about shit testing? If an average or ugly guy says no to a girl even if she complains she won't see that as sexy she'll just move on to another random guy. Seriously try being a jerk to a girl as an average or ugly guy see how far that goes without her screaming at you before moving on to a chad.

Why are you talking about shit testing? If an average or ugly guy says no to a girl even if she complains she won't see that as sexy she'll just move on to another random guy. Seriously try being a jerk to a girl as an average or ugly guy see how far that goes without her screaming at you before moving on to a chad.
I didn't say women are more likely to fuck you if you're a "jerk". First of all, I'm no PUA. It does lower the chances of women being disgusted by you, though, which I guess objectively must increase your chances of getting fucked. But, not the point. It really depends on the situation. For example, if a woman is trying to find a betabuxx to financially manipulate, she'll look for a guy who will capitulate to her demands. Or, if she's looking for an emotional tampon while she fucks Chad. Alternatively, if she wants resources out of you in really any way. In any of these situations, you may be correct.

I understand that ugly guys, like really ugly, truecel tier guys, can't get away with this-however, a guy who is 4/10, maybe even a 3, can get away with this. Don't give me that "if a guy does this" shit. It is degenerate to even give attention to a woman in this society/system, PUAing is evil and contributes to women's delusions and makes them even MORE evil than they already are.

I'm not of the camp that thinks that if a 5/10 acts stoic in the face of shit tests, women will automatically want to fuck him. In fact, women profit sexually off of making their sexual decisions as complex and esoteric as possible-for this reason, only letting men who are less likely to use them well and interact positively with other men inside her is advantageous. Essentially, the societal shit-test is more important to women than the individual one. If a man acts stoic in the face of shit-tests but also acts like a loyal, dependable husband and is rational and moral and sub8, she will just see him as a high-tier betabuxx. If a man gives in to her pussy demands but also thugmaxxes, is gymmaxxed, lowinhibmaxxed (AKA overconfident to a buffoonish degree), is tattoo/drugmaxxed, and hangs around thugs, and he makes her feel like he's swift and about to pump and dump her, she will often not be resistant to fucking him even if he is a 4 in the face.

Remember, women want to destroy society and lie about it. They don't want it to be too obvious to where you couldn't not see it even if you wanted to, nor not obvious enough so where even "strong" men couldn't see it. Thus, they unconvincingly lie, so that if a man wants to believe her, he can, and if he wants the truth, he can find it.

If that was true then there wouldn't be hookers, or foids who fuck non chads in SEasia.

No, when I say "fuck a sub8" I mean for reasons other than provision, protection and to protect their social status and ability to get attention and validation. Obviously betabuxxes, sugar daddies, prostitutes, etc. exist, because all women desire material possessions (safety and security), just some more than others. Also, of course in a society that threatened women with punishment for not breeding with sub8s, obviously they would. In Asia, it's more like those are the only men available. I believe there it's a combination of social pressure as well as low standards, ie women base their ratings based off of the men they have available to them. And even now, we see increasing numbers of Asian women only willing to date white men since they have "tasted" white cock.
Even under tradcon monogamy, ultimately the reason that women fuck sub8s is out of social pressure and fear of punishment. BTW, even in tradcon Britain 150 years ago, let's say, there were lots of loser permabachelors who joined the military and shit bc women were too busy weaving yarn, taking care of their cats, going to women's clubs, living with dad and being prostitutes.

I don't see bluepilled cucktears talk about young virgins.

Cucktears and most neoleftists are so retarded they think that a whore can deliver to them all the things they want. There are different levels of delusion-some think they would be happy with a "bad girl", others think that "bad girls" are a patriarchal concept and that prostitutes and strippers would actually be really nice and pleasant in person. Still others think that you should avoid women who are "assholes" and "hang around dangerous places" and go for women who are 'just like you, just be yourself". The last group is basically normies, who think that not all women are the same and that women like men who are like them. But what the last two groups have in common is that if you find the "right woman" that she will unconditionally love you. Unconditional love in the main characteristic that has been bred out, females are incapable of it towards any man who does not seem to be the type to pump and dump while men are still very much capable of unconditional love. Thus, IncelTears believes that unconditional love is achievable for humans in a sustainable society, and it is not.

The first group believes unconditional love is unnecessary, which is BS. Men were built for unconditional love, we need this yet cannot have it. We must furiously rise up and re-create a species of women with unconditional, non-hypergamous love for random men in their genetic code, be they biological anime synthetic waifus made from real flesh-in-blood or whatever. The first group is also, I believe, masochistic on some level. This group finally also tends to support degeneracy in their support for "bad girls", ruining other mens' chances and decaying our society further with destructive behavior that destroys our ability to produce and sustain a civilization that cares for what we men really want, which is women who unconditionally love us.

Those "good girl" genes must not be entirely bred out if most men prefer them, but feminists made laws that make it difficult for non chads to fuck young virgins.

Feminists are a symptom, not a cause. BTW, a true "good girl" would not fuck Chad only. All women can be good for Chad, at least briefly, but only a "good girl" can truly love unconditionally a man who isn't Chad. If a woman is incapable of this, then she was NEVER a "good girl" to begin with, but rather a TradThot. Further proving my point-any woman who only accepts Chad is NOT a "good girl". Period. By making this comment, you further cement the idea that even TradThots are thots.

Also, yes they are bred out of the gene pool. See this thread: https://incels.is/threads/love-is-a...cking-and-to-stop-society-from-falling.66687/ "Love" keeps society together, but It is a false idea in the minds of men.

That's why we need to slut shame those whores.

Hard disagree. Slut-shaming only slows prostitution, it doesn't stop it completely. What we need is a society where women are selected by men at age 15 to be their partners, and the state evaluates the value of men based on their usefulness to society to prioritize his pick, on and on down the line. Each man has the right to punish his wife however and have sex with her whenever he wants, on the caveat that if either partner has sex outside of commitment, the man gets the death penalty. This is ultimately fair, as it encourages men to basically lock their wives up in the home. Harsh punishments if women are caught in public with some kind of control placed on them as well.

You have to be a cuck to marry chad's used leftovers.
Not what I said. I'm talking about those "sweet virgin tradgirls" you talk about. Marry a "virgin tradwife" and this is how she will act. Period. My point being that tradwives are no better than whores.

Men need to stop doing favors for hypergamous whores, and being their orbiting slaves.

Agreed. Men should ignore women. If we can get Chads to join us, even better. Betrev (Beta revolution) is better for EVERYONE.

I didn't say women are more likely to fuck you if you're a "jerk". First of all, I'm no PUA. It does lower the chances of women being disgusted by you, though, which I guess objectively must increase your chances of getting fucked. But, not the point. It really depends on the situation. For example, if a woman is trying to find a betabuxx to financially manipulate, she'll look for a guy who will capitulate to her demands. Or, if she's looking for an emotional tampon while she fucks Chad. Alternatively, if she wants resources out of you in really any way. In any of these situations, you may be correct.

I understand that ugly guys, like really ugly, truecel tier guys, can't get away with this-however, a guy who is 4/10, maybe even a 3, can get away with this. Don't give me that "if a guy does this" shit. It is degenerate to even give attention to a woman in this society/system, PUAing is evil and contributes to women's delusions and makes them even MORE evil than they already are.

I'm not of the camp that thinks that if a 5/10 acts stoic in the face of shit tests, women will automatically want to fuck him. In fact, women profit sexually off of making their sexual decisions as complex and esoteric as possible-for this reason, only letting men who are less likely to use them well and interact positively with other men inside her is advantageous. Essentially, the societal shit-test is more important to women than the individual one. If a man acts stoic in the face of shit-tests but also acts like a loyal, dependable husband and is rational and moral and sub8, she will just see him as a high-tier betabuxx. If a man gives in to her pussy demands but also thugmaxxes, is gymmaxxed, lowinhibmaxxed (AKA overconfident to a buffoonish degree), is tattoo/drugmaxxed, and hangs around thugs, and he makes her feel like he's swift and about to pump and dump her, she will often not be resistant to fucking him even if he is a 4 in the face.

Remember, women want to destroy society and lie about it. They don't want it to be too obvious to where you couldn't not see it even if you wanted to, nor not obvious enough so where even "strong" men couldn't see it. Thus, they unconvincingly lie, so that if a man wants to believe her, he can, and if he wants the truth, he can find it.
Why would they want to destroy society? I mean I agree they don't care about keeping it healthy but why would they want it destroyed?

High IQ. You're incel because women are mass exposed to Chads via social media to the point where they seem average.

I'd estimate that nearly 30% of women are volcel purely because social media have absolutely desensitized their pussy to sub 9s

They will collectively nag Chad to fuck them if that ever happened. We need more changes than for Chad to just start banging his looksmatch

Why would they want to destroy society? I mean I agree they don't care about keeping it healthy but why would they want it destroyed?

Spiteful Mutant Theory. Dysgenic humans aren't being culled from the herd as they were in the past.

Spiteful Mutant Theory. Dysgenic humans aren't being culled from the herd as they were in the past.

The video is unavailable for me. Can you please explain the theory?

We build on the finding of accumulating deleterious mutations with the SEAM (the social epistasis amplification model), which posits that the fitness costs of deleterious mutations are not limited to the organisms that carry them. This is possible in light of the existence of interorganismal genomic interactions, that is, social epistasis, whereby the genome of an organism (or the genomes of organisms) can influence another organism’s (or other organisms’) gene expression and therefore phenotypic traits.

If social epistasis occurs in humans, and evidence suggests that it does, it is possible that mutations can social-epistatically alter patterns of gene expression in pathological ways, and therefore the fitness costs of these mutations can be potentially massively amplified. We use a statistical model to empirically test predictions of the SEAM, and results are found to strongly support these predictions. We discuss implications of the SEAM for the history of Western populations.

Behaviors are tied closely to gene expression. When you interact with people their genetically expressed behaviors influence your genetic expressions. If you get a sudden influx of mutations the fitness cost of those mutations does not only effect the carrier - it effects the genetic fitness of those who interact with the carrier. Now consider the implications of this on groups the size of entire communities going all the way up to nations. Humans are much more like ant colonies than other apes. Ant colonies can influence the development of larvae as to whether it becomes a worker drone or a soldier etc through varying feeding and hormonal signals. Imagine if some larvae were born with a mutation that didn't respond to these signals. It wouldn't take many to have a significant negative impact on the health of the entire colony.

Behaviors are tied closely to gene expression. When you interact with people their genetically expressed behaviors influence your genetic expressions. If you get a sudden influx of mutations the fitness cost of those mutations does not only effect the carrier - it effects the genetic fitness of those who interact with the carrier. Now consider the implications of this on groups the size of entire communities going all the way up to nations. Humans are much more like ant colonies than other apes. Ant colonies can influence the development of larvae as to whether it becomes a worker drone or a soldier etc through varying feeding and hormonal signals. Imagine if some larvae were born with a mutation that didn't respond to these signals. It wouldn't take many to have a significant negative impact on the health of the entire colony.
Oh I get it now. Thank you.

They will fuck other women before an incel. It's over.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

:redpill: Crap

Intriguing theory. However, I would contest that theory. It is in women's best biological interest to act in a way that actively hurts men, because they cannot hurt men who understand their nature. Men will stop them from destroying anything by maximally restricting them, they do not mind this. In order to truly destroy men, they must sustain some semblence of sanity-they must do some basic housework, childcare, etc. The bare minimum. After all, survival and reproduction IS a primary goal of theirs. In order for men to be maximally miserable, they must continue to exist and be miserable for the longest possible time frame. Further, they must believe that women are sweet angels to maximize their misery and disappointment. Women who constantly tried to destroy their own tribes were at an advantage because, when their tribe eventually became overrun by a stronger tribe, they would be the most advantaged in the new society and make the most babies/be most likely to become concubines in their new society.

This is why women will do anything to please and support the man they are not with, but once they are with him they will do anything to sabotage him. Because cucked men were more likely to be overrun, by being loyal to the stronger men they were more likely to survive well. But contrary to "red pill" ideas, women are NOT more likely to be loyal to strong men. Instead, they try to sabotage their husbands and whoever survives and is still able to reproduce with her and not kill himself is the "victor". Of course, the test is ongoing and never ends. They don't "like" strong men. They don't care about anything but survival. They're more like animals than they are like men.

Because men can control women, there is no disadvantage to acting "naughty"-all it means is that the men in her tribe will be selected for more harshly, that she will reproduce more if her tribe gets invaded, and since it turns men on it probably means she will make more babies. Also, if a woman gets too good at something, breeding may not become a priority for her and she may be used for her talent, so if she just acts like a bitch then she ensures she is seen as USELESS for anything other than breeding, to ensure that she breeds. And if she is degenerate, and makes men miserable if they attempt to work with her, then she will be sure to not be allowed to work, thus maximizing the number of babies she can make. The only "disadvantage" is she is locked in the home. Big deal. She still makes babies, so it makes zero difference from a reproductive standpoint.

If a woman acts in the opposite manner ("good"), she will have her chances of reproduction reduced in the same ways that her chances are increased if she acts in the above manner ("bad").

THAT is why women want to destroy. Though I do agree this concept you presented applies in general, I don't believe it is the reason for this specific anomaly.

No. I am no PUA. I think that it is degenerate and immoral to give women any attention, validation, dating, sex, relationships, or anything of the sort in this current society. I am not MGTOW, either, because MGTOW just wants men to leave with no plan for the future of humanity. I want to maximally support what it is that men most care about, which is to be loved and accepted for who we are. I have faith that, if we put everything we have into overturning this society and creating a new society in which men can access women and love and acceptance no matter their social status, a society that ignores egos and the dominance hierarchy in favor of production to sustain what we love, we have a slight chance. Our goal SHOULD be to be loved, to get women for ALL men, but IN ORDER to do this, we must have an unparalleled social revolution in which we do something never done before. In order to do this, we must completely ignore women and stockpile resources for now. This is my philosophy-Betrev, short for Beta Revolution, and it is neither MRA, nor MGTOW, nor PUA, nor incel/black pill. It is unique.

Dogpill would kick in tbh.