Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do guys message mean things to women online?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I mean through PM, I never do that because its pointless

Whatever I say Im still just a pathetic sub8 virgin whos beneath her

Just by having a vagina they win any argument even if theyre damaged goods rape victims

Its better than giving them validation so idc really

20200221 110506

I dont. Those messages are all fake

sending messages to IT foids and shit is orbiter behavior tbh. the idea that dumb whores are worth sending hate dms to is a product of the "women are wonderful effect", where men place undue significance and importance on things that women do

I don't. The second she's gonna say "You'll die a virgin" or "No woman will want", I feel reduced to an atom. It makes me angry but I know she's right. There's no point in sending them hate messages because I know I'm gonna get roasted.

I don't. The second she's gonna say "You'll die a virgin" or "No woman will want", I feel reduced to an atom. It makes me angry but I know she's right. There's no point in sending them hate messages because I know I'm gonna get roasted.

Holes always win :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Sending dms to IT foids is pointless tbh. It used to be funny when people used to laugh at them getting raped. It’s honestly a waste of time

Whatever I say Im still just a pathetic sub8 virgin whos beneath her
Cuck mentality tbh, stop thinking that you are beneath foids just because they have sex and you don't, foids are the lowest type of life form that exists.

they have nothing going on for them other than sucking chad's dick and getting fucked.

messaging them is pretty pointless though I will agree.

I always call them ugly it destroys them, get giant walls of text