Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do Guys Simp Asian Twitch streamers?

I guess they seem relatable and relatively hot so yellow fever?

Jfl at that simp, also look at how she react at 2:05:30 :lul: :lul: :lul:

Juggernaut law for whitecels.

That was so fucking awkward. He's a sperg and she clearly wants to be done with him. Also, why do Koreans dig the uber pale look?
Jfl at that simp, also look at how she react at 2:05:30 :lul: :lul: :lul:
Bitch jumped when he put his hand on her shoulder :feelskek: I hope she never forgets who her audience is

Because they have yellow fever.

That was so fucking awkward. He's a sperg and she clearly wants to be done with him. Also, why do Koreans dig the uber pale look?

Bitch jumped when he put his hand on her shoulder :feelskek: I hope she never forgets who her audience is
I bet she still has nightmares, waking up in cold sweat, seeing his face smiling at her. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He might as well be invisivle in her eyes

Dude was acting like they were a couple,
Korea is known for JBW if it was a white chad, she would be happy

Because they fell for the "loyal asian girl meme"
so just yellow fever coping.