Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do housing temperature guidelines revolve around foids / boomers?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Women and elderly men seem to enjoy hot temperatures. They have little muscle mass compared to most men because they never have to do any hard work for themselves. They manipulate others into doing it.

Despite that, housing guidelines revolve around them. The guidelines are:
1) minimum 21 degrees from Fall to Spring
2) maximum 26 degrees from Spring to Fall

That's complete BULLSHIT. No healthy man needs 21 degrees of heat in winter. We're probably more comfortable at 19 and can get by at 15 by wearing layers.

While men can in theory function at 25-26 degrees, we sweat copiously and it's a fucking mess and we get headaches and can't clearheaded.

Why kind of degenerate old jews and foids managed to get these set as housing guidelines in cities? WTF

These should be dropped at least 5 degrees: min 16 in winter, max 21 in summer.

If foids/elderly want to be hotter they can put on some clothing or lift some weights, they'll warm right up.

We shouldn't have to walk around near-naked sweating buckets with heat-fogged brains just because of foids/elderly wanting to bask like lazy lizards.

The funny thing is this is what keeps us complacent half the year (the heat killing us) so we don't rise up.

Never thought about it

It's like getting a big hug! Very of cozy.

Foids need to be able to feel comfortable while going around functionally naked and doing absolutely nothing requiring physical exertion.

Foids need to be able to feel comfortable while going around functionally naked and doing absolutely nothing requiring physical exertion.
It's bad enough they got to dictate office AC because of this but even housing standards on the hypothetical idea that they might live there.

Instead of 21/26 it should be something like 2.5 degrees variance from some established medium.

So if you want it to be 21/26 you set that medium as being 23.5 as your preferred average temperature.

Then if I want to set mine as 17.5 the range will be 15/20.

cope i need 26 degrees (celsius) in winter, otherwise its not comfy enough tbh ngl

cope i need 26 degrees (celsius) in winter, otherwise its not comfy enough tbh ngl
this is how I know you don't gym-max

just wear a jacket and a hat you faggot

this is how I know you don't gym-max
jfl you're right ngl

im not gonna wear a jacket in my own home jfl i'd rather just jack up the heating, i dont give a shit about the planet

im not gonna wear a jacket in my own home jfl i'd rather just jack up the heating, i dont give a shit about the planet

what's wrong with wearing a jacket? want to expose your attractive body for people to see?

I've always wanted to wear more clothes to cover my disgusting form and it's an absurd joke that I'm forced to expose more of it than average people due to temperatures

It's easier for them to wear more clothes than for me to take off my clothes
full

It's easier to add heat then mitigate it so yeah, bunch of assholes.