Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do I do this to my mental health?

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
Been trying to """"ascend"""" and """"looksmax""""" on looksmax.org for a while now.

Like some of the shit I do is legit to take me from -3/10 to -2/10 but for fucks sake.
You'd think a site of incels would be full on incels looksmaxxing right? Wrong its a bunch of fucking Chads trying to become fucking gigachad holy fucking suifuel
Getting mogged by 15 year olds with 5+ slay counts and shit while at 15 I was contemplating sui with no friends.

What the fuck is this every time I see a chad on .me my day just gets ruined fuck my life fuck this gay earth FUCK

Time for you to KYS

did you try pua approaching?

did you try pua approaching?
cold approaches are retarded dude.
Soft approaches are better because you "have more in common"
The only thing we neve had in common was she wanted Chad.

cold approaches are retarded dude.
Soft approaches are better because you "have more in common"
The only thing we neve had in common was she wanted Chad.
of course they are retarded. i was just hoping you didn't try that shit

Yea lol don’t wanna catch a restraining order or sexual harassment charge
i tried it years ago sadly. never worked. one day i just had this sudden feeling "this is never gonna work" and stopped. i wish i got that feeling on the first day

i tried it years ago sadly. never worked. one day i just had this sudden feeling "this is never gonna work" and stopped. i wish i got that feeling on the first day
The bluepill is more harmful than the blackpill imo.
An incel being bluepilled and trying over and over again is only gonna cause them more pain because they will never know why it happens to them, at least when they are blackpilled they know it’s over and let it go.

The bluepill is more harmful than the blackpill imo.
An incel being bluepilled and trying over and over again is only gonna cause them more pain because they will never know why it happens to them, at least when they are blackpilled they know it’s over and let it go.
yes, bluepill combined with pua/redpill "game" is horrible. i can only imagine the kind of crap i would end up going through if i never found the blackpill