Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do I feel like I need to take a shit whenever I daydream?

@Personalityinkwell @JosefMengelecel @RREEEEEEEEE @Transcended Trucel @zangano1 @OverBeforeItBegan @SuperMario64DS @MuslimMentalcel @Sparrow's Song @ionlycopenow @ihaveno1 @FinnCel @goydivision @Saddam @Stalin @Cuyen @Blacktarpill

I don’t mean to necropost but I need to find answers to this mystery of mine

@Personalityinkwell @JosefMengelecel @RREEEEEEEEE @Transcended Trucel @zangano1 @OverBeforeItBegan @SuperMario64DS @MuslimMentalcel @Sparrow's Song @ionlycopenow @ihaveno1 @FinnCel @goydivision @Saddam @Stalin @Cuyen @Blacktarpill

I need to shit whenever i'm excited or afraid. I assume it's just your adrenaline rush, OP.

Your body trying to send you back to reality

I think you brain processes something excited or something adrenaline filled, the brain releases dopamine and serotonin, your body reacts to that by increasing the mood and processes things faster or speeds up metabolism for a short time. I mean i don't know everything about this subject but that's my sense on this.

I think you brain processes something excited or something adrenaline filled, the brain releases dopamine and serotonin, your body reacts to that by increasing the mood and processes things faster or speeds up metabolism for a short time. I mean i don't know everything about this subject but that's my sense on this.
Prolly

Sounds like some rough shit.

I wish this was the case for me. I have IBS and cycle between diarrhea and constipation. There are few things worse than being backed up, so consider yourself lucky if you can have a BM at will.

idk man maybe its your subconscious telling you women aint shit

It probably makes you relaxed.

Thats a tough one