Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do I feel like I need to take a shit whenever I daydream?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Like seriously I daydream about ascending and hanging out with foids or I daydream about how life was like in my childhood and I suddenly feel like I need to take a shit. I don’t get it

Just lol

Can't relate tbh

Like seriously I daydream about ascending and hanging out with foids or I daydream about how life was like in my childhood and I suddenly feel like I need to take a shit. I don’t get it

I think you might be interested in scat.

No I just don’t know why this happens
Only other conclusion I can come towards is the truth then.
You thinking of foids and then want to shit.
The link is foids are shit. It's intertwined.

Screw Sigmund Freud. Where's my Nobel Peace Prize?

Then don't daydream in environments where you would feel the urge to shit, such as restrooms or streets

Never happened to me tbh, i can daydream with no problem

It's weird, I often feel the need to drink water. I have no idea why

Never happened to me tbh, i can daydream with no problem
If people here think this is weird, there’s a guy on reddit who said he has a boner when he’s angry

Should of put it as an incel trait and then acted like it was a common trait which is what usually happens.
If people here think this is weird, there’s a guy on reddit who said he has a boner when he’s angry

Same

Should of put it as an incel trait and then acted like it was a common trait which is what usually happens.

Same
You get a boner when angry?

Sort of, when I think about people dying or I see people dying in horror movies I get a boner
I don’t get a boner as much as I used to

is it a phantom need to shit or do you actually have to get up and take a shit?

Same here. I actually feel like I need to shit right now. I do not want to shit too often though, because I like filling the toilet with an as big quantity of shit as possible.

interlinked fantasy butthole connection

you're gay and you dont know it

is it a phantom need to shit or do you actually have to get up and take a shit?
Maybe sometimes the former and sometimes the latter
interlinked fantasy butthole connection

you're gay and you dont know it
Why do people moan and groan when taking a shit? Because taking a shit is backwards sodomy

Taking a shit while I post rn ngl ded srs

Same here. I actually feel like I need to shit right now. I do not want to shit too often though, because I like filling the toilet with an as big quantity of shit as possible.
I might have the need to take a shit but I didn’t end up like Kaitlin Bennett

What ethnicity?
Whole family is American down the line but I guess sort of French on my moms side (great grandmother and up is french anyway). Dad’s side is like descended from 1600’s pilgrims

Whole family is American down the line but I guess sort of French on my moms side (great grandmother and up is french anyway). Dad’s side is like descended from 1600’s pilgrims
Then why are you so hairy?
What do you mean?
There’s a rumor she shit herself at a party but the rumor is proven false

Extremely high IQ thread.

I do if I don’t remove the uni part yeah
Incel trait: you have a unibrow

do you have autism? I think people with autism are more likely to have unibrows

happy thoughts relax your muscles. maybe a little too much

@mental_out they take your avi

Out of the world trait.