Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do I get the feeling that the whole average height thing is pure BS?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Title speaks for itself. Everytime I go out to the groceries or some supermarket, hell, even on the street every fucking man I see is taller than me (I'm 5'8 btw). Even if it's by a few inches or cms. 6 ft is common af where I live, and not to mention the avg height in my country isn't that high tbh, which leads me to think it should have been beyond horrible if I was born in the USA or some Scandinavian Chad country.

I would even dare to say the avg height per country is all a big made up cope for manlets that the jews came up with. Seriously, this HAS to be a huge scam. Otherwise it's just accidentally innacurate af like this link says;
https://www.quora.com/How-accurate-are-height-averages-for-countries

height average in the US takes boomers and immigrants into account who are shorter on average and not your competition in modern dating market.

height average in the US takes boomers and immigrants into account who are shorter on average and not your competition in modern dating market.
Very good point. Subhumans and old men bring down the avg height significantly. I still think it's innacurate ngl.

Hispanics bring the average down tbh

If you live in a white area you’re getting mogged daily if you’re under 5’11

I have the same feeling. According to statistics my competion are guys who on average are 5 foot 9 and have a 5 inch dick.. its just not

Title speaks for itself. Everytime I go out to the groceries or some supermarket, hell, even on the street every fucking man I see is taller than me (I'm 5'8 btw). Even if it's by a few inches or cms. 6 ft is common af where I live, and not to mention the avg height in my country isn't that high tbh, which leads me to think it should have been beyond horrible if I was born in the USA or some Scandinavian Chad country.

I would even dare to say the avg height per country is all a big made up cope for manlets that the jews came up with. Seriously, this HAS to be a huge scam. Otherwise it's just accidentally innacurate af like this link says;
https://www.quora.com/How-accurate-are-height-averages-for-countries

every stat that lists average or what women like is completely made up bullshit designed to stop men from going berserk

the chinese wuhan virus infected numbers are more real than average height or incel percentage

I would even dare to say the avg height per country is all a big made up cope for manlets that the jews came up with.
I would not be even slightly surprised. I've seen literal 7 feet tall ogres. Men that have to duck down when they enter a door. :dafuckfeels: Chad face as well.. just what is the point of living.

the average height in sweden is 5'11 but most people my age are atleast 6'1+

the average height in sweden is 5'11 but most people my age are atleast 6'1+
Beyond over for swedencels. From what I've heard, it's a GigaChad filled death territory for anyone who steps on there.

6ft is average in most countries

Average "height" for US adult males is 5'9". However, average height for US adult white males is 5'10". Obviously Latinos and Asians bring it down. Of course, old people bring it down, and also people 18-22 bring it down since many aren't done growing until they hit 22, it's common for white people to grow an extra inch after 18. So if you're white and young, you're looking at 5'11" average at least, plus let's not even factor in how many short men are discouraged and don't even try, bringing the "men dating" average up to 6'. If you're living in a very white state with lots of Nordic genes (ie Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota), you're looking at AT MINIMUM 6'1" average for men in the dating pool if you try, probably more like 6'2" if we're being honest and not coping.

It never even began.