Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WHY DO I HAVE TO START BALDING AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE?

KidNextDoor

KidNextDoor

Greycel
Legit fuck this shit
as if my face was not enough for my misery
now I have to endure with hairloss at such a young age(not stating age cuz im a pussy but im a teen)

Balding is probably one of the worst things that can happen to a man beside manletism

Balding is probably one of the worst things that can happen to a man beside manletism
I wouldn't wish balding, not even on my worst enemy
thankfully I managed to stop it with minoxidil
but its just. a shame im losing hair in high school

there was one fat baldcel in freshman year of uni and he was already balding bad. Big bald spot on the top of his head and he was only 18. He must havr started balding at 15 or some shit I thought. I still think he's one of the biggest truecels I've seen.

there was one fat baldcel in freshman year of uni and he was already balding bad. Big bald spot on the top of his head and he was only 18. He must havr started balding at 15 or some shit I thought. I still think he's one of the biggest truecels I've seen.
fucking over tbh
however I thankfully was able to notice mine and stop it with minoxidil
its a good thing to know about blackpill
makes you more self aware

Yeah, biology is a bitch and unfortunately doesn't care about our feelings, hopes, and aspirations. My condolences.

When you’re balding at such a young age (as I am) you know that nature wants you out of the gene pool badly

When you’re balding at such a young age (as I am) you know that nature wants you out of the gene pool badly
yes tbh
I would love to have children but the fact that I am already losing my hair at this age tells me otherwise
why would I want my son to lose his hair in hs?
fuck that shit tbh

Legit fuck this shit
now I have to endure with hairloss at such a young age(not stating age cuz im a pussy but im a teen)
My hair began to thin, I am 25 years old.
My father also has a bald head and he also started baldness at the age of 25.

My hair began to thin, I am 25 years old.
My father also has a bald head and he also started baldness at the age of 25.
have you tried to do something about it?
girls are repulsed by bald guys
besides hair is like 70percent of my dignity

Legit fuck this shit

Yes it's over for baldcels. I started balding at 18 it was brutally over. Somebody took a picutre of the back of my head when I was 21and it was already gone and I never fucking even knew I was like holy shit it's that bad? It's so fucking over. I shaved almost all of it off right now just got a very short haircut I will stay like this until I get micro pigmentation next year.