Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do I so frequently die in my dreams?

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
I by no means have the intention to rope any time soon, but I just noticed that legit in at least half of my dreams I die. For example in yesterday's dream I dreamt that I was stuck in a broken elevator which repeatedly kept going to the next floor and subsequently crashing to the ground. After the fourth time it got so high and then after a few seconds of free falling, holding on to dear life, it crashed down and I woke up with my heart pounding in my chest.
I'm already stressed bc of being sexless my whole life and now my brain is trying to fuck with me. How can I believe in a God when all he does is torture me all the time?

Wish i would die IRL
Sometimes i look at graveyards and envy the dead for the amount of peace they have

At least you're not getting raped in your dreams (I've never been raped in my dreams btw [THANK YOU, ALL POWERFUL SUBCONSCIOUS!!])

Normies and simps dreams:

Chads dreams:

Incels dreams:
Llo

NirvanaFan1988's dreams:

i never remember what i dreamed i think i never dream