Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do I torture myself with tinder after all this time... I feel utterly hopeless

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
5 fucking yeard ive been deleting and reinstalling this shitty ✡ App. I know the odds.. ive had the harsh lessons know the reality and seen other fail aswell. But ive kept going back to this shit because i feel like its all i can do.

I feel like ive done everything besides surgery and spent years going to town and to bars and events etc with no luck so if being around people for years wont help AT ALL, all I can do is try online and keep trying

Dating pages on fagbook wouldnt let me join (waste of time i know they're all full of desperate simps anyway who swarm any solo mum landwhale)
Tried adding random females on my page- that didnt work.. dating sites were a ghost town
So all i can do is keep trying these shitty apps tearing away more and more of my self esteem and self worth each failed attempt..

Even when i photoshop out my flaws and change pictures it doesnt help. I thought i could just keep swiping and after enough people id eventually find some who might think of me different but nah..

Ive swiped bloody thousands and thousands just to get a few landwhales who arnt even up for conversation. I managed to match with a couple people i superliked but they wouldn't even respond..

I know im nothing close to chad but i just dont see why im so ugly i cant even find anyone willing to talk to me after going through half my country.
Im not a good judge of facial aesthetic and ive always wondered what is so wrong with me. If anyone here wants to message and tell me what exactly is so bad about my face id appreciate it. Whenever ive asked anyone else they just blame personality yet good looking guys just act casual and get results and ive.never even had chances to show my "bad.personality"
It just fucks me up so bad knowing everyone of them has the same opinion

I swear they have a hivemind mentality

Tinder is a waste of time if you're not in the top 20%

If you’re incel in 2020 it’s because you’re ugly.

5 fucking yeard ive been deleting and reinstalling this shitty ✡ App. I know the odds.. ive had the harsh lessons know the reality and seen other fail aswell. But ive kept going back to this shit because i feel like its all i can do.

I feel like ive done everything besides surgery and spent years going to town and to bars and events etc with no luck so if being around people for years wont help AT ALL, all I can do is try online and keep trying

Dating pages on fagbook wouldnt let me join (waste of time i know they're all full of desperate simps anyway who swarm any solo mum landwhale)
Tried adding random females on my page- that didnt work.. dating sites were a ghost town
So all i can do is keep trying these shitty apps tearing away more and more of my self esteem and self worth each failed attempt..

Even when i photoshop out my flaws and change pictures it doesnt help. I thought i could just keep swiping and after enough people id eventually find some who might think of me different but nah..

Ive swiped bloody thousands and thousands just to get a few landwhales who arnt even up for conversation. I managed to match with a couple people i superliked but they wouldn't even respond..

I know im nothing close to chad but i just dont see why im so ugly i cant even find anyone willing to talk to me after going through half my country.
Im not a good judge of facial aesthetic and ive always wondered what is so wrong with me. If anyone here wants to message and tell me what exactly is so bad about my face id appreciate it. Whenever ive asked anyone else they just blame personality yet good looking guys just act casual and get results and ive.never even had chances to show my "bad.personality"

PM me a pic so I can give you a proper rating and you can see where you actually stand.

Let it go man. Hope is a dangerous thing, it can drive a man insane.

time to give up buddy boyo because it is over

You haven't fully swallowed the pill. Each install means you puked it out.

Me too,I try again once every few months just to remind myself of the reality,I even put effort in the photos I upload with quality editing and shit but it ends like it always does.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: Using tinder in 2020 as sub 8

Top 0.0001%

No % females will never be satisfied

Funny2

false hope is what drives it.

You know much ablut this shit ?
About*
Of course bro. Your eye area, chin, jaw, cheekbones, your hairline will all tell me your story and why you struggle.

You need to go to looksmax.org and ask them what surgeries you need.

pm me your face I will tell u