Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do incels always say women only like the top 20% of men?

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
What kind of cope is this? Obviously most guys have no problem getting laid. We are the bottom 1% of humans. We are genetic shit. Hypergamy isn't a problem. It's us. We are worthless bottom of the barrel genetic trash. If we had even 10pecentile genetics we probably wouldn't be here. We are ALONE.

Nah most dudes do have a problem getting laid, there's a reason it's called "getting lucky"
true but most guys don't go their entire lives without it happening. I've never met an incel in real life.

Cope. I know so many incel-tier dudes that struggle getting laid I couldnt count them on my fingers even if I was Durga.
Every single female I know since growing up has always had multiple options

true but most guys don't go their entire lives without it happening. I've never met an incel in real life.

Men lie about having sex all the time.

I never admitted to being a virgin to anyone.

Nah most dudes do have a problem getting laid, there's a reason it's called "getting lucky"
Women lower their standards when they can't get chad.
If they are forced into a relationship, they'll cheat with chad

What kind of cope is this? Obviously most guys have no problem getting laid. We are the bottom 1% of humans. We are genetic shit. Hypergamy isn't a problem. It's us. We are worthless bottom of the barrel genetic trash. If we had even 10pecentile genetics we probably wouldn't be here. We are ALONE.
Not sure, the vast majority of guys I knew back in HS had huge problems getting girls. The ones who did were either lucky or ran a hardcore betabux game. "sub8 theory" is definitely a cope though.

I'd say most guys have a problem getting laid, especially in the west... That's why things like PUA and game exists. If there was a poll for men and women on being virgins, I bet the score would be the majority of men.

I've met incels in real life, they just believe the bluepill and dont call themselves that.

Your average single male might get laid once in a blue moon if he gets lucky, it's the top 20% who get laid regularly, like at least once a week.

Look at the recent Washington Post data. Almost 40% of men between 18-30 are incel now. Another 40% might not be full blown incel but have to fully cuck out to a landwhale or only get pussy once every 6 months after tortuous flirting and flattering BS with a femoid or something. The top 20% are the ones who get tinder hookups and get girls at clubs.

On online dating apps it's more like only top 5% of guys get dates or swipes.(maybe even less)

lmfao what about the SELF REPORTED study putting 26% of men at incels? SELF REPORTED. also remember, normies count "having sex" as a date, a match on tinder, a chick looking at them passing by in the street, etc. youre a fucking delutional coper for thinking youre in the minority by not being able to fuck in the west. most men cannot get any pussy in westernized societies.

That's actually wrong. Statistics prove that the hypergamous lifestyle that is propagated by the media and movies is actually unattainable even for normies. The average person has 4-6 sexual partners their entire life. (this excludes people who never had sex)

I believe this came from data from OKCupid where women rated 80% of men on the app to be below average in looks. So most the women probably see the top 20% of the men on that app as viable options.

this is one of the most common copes
Chads are the top 20 % of men or maybe even less but normies get laid and not with landwhales or other ugly foids but many incels believe seriously in the top 20 % meme

It is true that you need to be an 8 or above to never have a dry spell, however, it's not over for people in the 5-7 range. They just need to put in a lot more effort than the 8-10 guys while expecting fewer returns. They need to be in the right place at the right time, which is why advice like "keep putting yourself out there, don't give up" works for them and only them.

For sub-5 men, however, there is no right place and there is no right time. It is truly over for you if you're less than a 5. Cope with sub-8 theory all you want, but chances are if you wound up on this forum, you're subhuman.

It is true that you need to be an 8 or above to never have a dry spell, however, it's not over for people in the 5-7 range. They just need to put in a lot more effort than the 8-10 guys while expecting fewer returns. They need to be in the right place at the right time, which is why advice like "keep putting yourself out there, don't give up" works for them and only them.

For sub-5 men, however, there is no right place and there is no right time. It is truly over for you if you're less than a 5. Cope with sub-8 theory all you want, but chances are if you wound up on this forum, you're subhuman.
i'm 2/10 max.

I do not believe this because a 2 / 10 is an almost deformed guy
maybe you are a 4 - 5 / 10 or a mentalcel

Sub 8 theory is legit. Everyone who is not Chad has trouble getting laid today. I know many guys who are incels but bluepilled and live in denial.

Women can tolerate a less attractive man to get off, similar to a a horney man but nowhere near as desperate.

When it comes to a true Chad level of sex appeal a women is pretty much programmed to want to breed with them. They will compete with each other to be the most attractive. The way they treat Chad is completely different, they are blinded by a burning desire to fuck Chad. Look at Tinder and things like omegle/chatroulette, foids turn into complete whores for Chad and act in their true nature.

Your average single male might get laid once in a blue moon if he gets lucky, it's the top 20% who get laid regularly, like at least once a week.

take into consideration what the average guy has to go through in order to get a gf.

there are exceptions, I'm sure there are as I see them irl. But for most couples, the guy is decent looking/tall/white (regardless of what the female looks like).

It's not a "belief", it is based on an exact statistic culled out of dating sites and apps.

Of course, the explanation is that women who use those sites and apps are not looking for "average" men, because they can find those everywhere in their daily lives. Online "dating" means something completely different for them than it does for men, because it's not just about finding a mate, but a mate they can't find in real life, which translates to top tier males.

Still 1% might not seem much but when there are 3 billion adult men on earth that means there are at least 30 million of us out there and thats not counting incels who pay to get laid

Massive cope, at least 27% of young men are incels and remember that virginity is a mark of shame for men so they will lie about it, then there is another big group of men that gets a ONS once or twice year after going out every weekend spending all their money. Most people I know real life are incels or at least sexual losers that have trouble getting sex.
Areyouavirginbig327ofstraightmenbetween1830 e50c6b 7018582

It is true that you need to be an 8 or above to never have a dry spell, however, it's not over for people in the 6-7 range. They just need to put in a lot more effort than the 8-10 guys while expecting fewer returns. They need to be in the right place at the right time, which is why advice like "keep putting yourself out there, don't give up" works for them and only them.

For sub-5 men, however, there is no right place and there is no right time. It is truly over for you if you're less than a 6. Cope with sub-8 theory all you want, but chances are if you wound up on this forum, you're subhuman.

Fixed.

I've been seeing a few normies struggling in the dating game tbh.

Women can tolerate a less attractive man to get off, similar to a a horny man but nowhere near as desperate.
This

You have to remember that a 5 foid =/= 5 man; This is why so many fakecels exist. They think being 4 - 6 = shit tier but it's only the 1 - 2/10s that are actually "incels" women simply date up and men date down unless you're chad. This logically causes the bottom of the barrel foids to go for their own "chad". For instance for a 2/10 guy a 5/10 guy = chad (Don't take this too seriously 5/10 is not chad. But to the 2/10 he might as well = chad)."Chad" is a perspective for an individual. Women understand this because of the fact that they are less desperate to fuck than men are for the most part (Thank testosterone for that one!). So logically most women will go for slightly more than their "x/10" because of their estrogen advantage. This makes it harder for the average man to find his own average woman. And if most average men go for lower than average women. Simply the lowest of the men will just be disposable.

Not true. You are cuck

Forgot to add. This also means that if average men go for average women. And so do slightly above average men. Women are in a state of choosing who they get to be with. So when they go on dating apps they'll just sit there rejecting all the average men until they find something "better" "unique".

Obviously most guys have no problem getting laid.
It's not about "getting laid". Inceldom is not about the sex act.
I believe this came from data from OKCupid where women rated 80% of men on the app to be below average in looks. So most the women probably see the top 20% of the men on that app as viable options.
A correct answer to the question

Its because that is fact and it has been proven over and over again.

True, its actually 5%

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back