Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Do Incels Blame Everything On Looks?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
I don't blame my looks for the most part looks is only a small part of it. For me, it has more to do with your upbringing. I was raised in a low status family in a materialistic part of the country and as an ethnic my only hope was to run thug game to be attractive to women. I went to some of the worst schools in the area and never had a chance to gain success academically. If I was from a rich anglo saxon family I wouldn't care about my looks it would not even matter if I was an ugly guy. Most incels come from poor families there's no such thing as a rich cel. Also, we have to accept that there are good looking guys in the incel community. We like to call them fakecels but if all they have is above average looks that's not enough. Most "chads" are not only good looking but they are also rich and well adjusted socially. There's a lot more to inceldom than looks it depends on the person but some of you incels have nothing else going for you and just give up on life because you're ugly.

Many of them are idiots. However to say looks are unimportant also is idiotic.

i think its a case of compiling issues + environment.

looks can be a big factor, but also location + social skills play a part.

because looks are all that matters

Stop coping you are here because you are ugly, looks are play huge role in your life, especially race, and I'm pretty sure your ethnic,

I'm here because of my race and was bad looking from a young age

Jeremy meeks was a street rat and got to riches trough LOOKS.

There were many street homeless beggard who got their life sorted out thanks to being scouted by modelling agencies.

There was this homeless chad who was able to eat and shower thanks to women lending them theirvhomes.

meanwhile mark zuckerberg, a man that could buy his own fucking private army and island, is continously mocked, disrespected and turned into meme because of his below average looks.

Every problem in your lige thats not about relatives hralth, can be tracked down to your looks.

Elliot Rodger was white (mixed but still white), privileged, not ugly, well-educated, and came from a wealthy family.

I always think women are attracted to Looks, Money/Status, and Confidence.

Initial attraction - the kind that gets you head - is due to looks, primarily, though. Look at any of the experiments done with catfishing - women crawl all over handsome adonis's like flies. It's not like it's unproven.

You are dumbass mentalcel even if I am ugly all you need is good location+money to get girls I am working on my money and once I change my location I'm outta here while you guys rot here
So.. once you start buying hookers or become a beta-bux, then?

You are dumbass mentalcel even if I am ugly all you need is good location+money to get girls I am working on my money and once I change my location I'm outta here while you guys rot here

Ban this troll already.

Most chads are also rich and well adjusted socially because of good looks. You have 2.6k posts here because of bad looks.

Jeremy meeks was a street rat and got to riches trough LOOKS.

There were many street homeless beggard who got their life sorted out thanks to being scouted by modelling agencies.

There was this homeless chad who was able to eat and shower thanks to women lending them theirvhomes.

meanwhile mark zuckerberg, a man that could buy his own fucking private army and island, is continously mocked, disrespected and turned into meme because of his below average looks.

Every problem in your lige thats not about relatives hralth, can be tracked down to your looks.
Jeremy Meeks is super good looking and Mark Zuckerberg is a hideous jewish manlet with no good features. You are taking extremes

above average looks are not enough / ok sure
wtf is the point of looksmaxxing if you are under that?

Most chads are also rich and well adjusted socially because of good looks. You have 2.6k posts here because of bad looks.
I never said I was a handsome guy I know I am not but I disagree that chads are rich because of looks they were born into wealth

above average looks are not enough / ok sure
wtf is the point of looksmaxxing if you are under that?
There is no point of looksmaxing unless you are super ugly if you are slightly below average or average it won't make any difference

I never said I was a handsome guy I know I am not but I disagree that chads are rich because of looks they were born into wealth
They aren't rich only because of looks, but it just helps them a lot in getting ahead,

Stop coping you are here because you are ugly, looks are play huge role in your life, especially race, and I'm pretty sure your ethnic,

I'm here because of my race and was bad looking from a young age
I’m not ugly but I’m still on this site. Not everyone here has an ass face.

Looks is something that's mostly outside your control. A very tempting thing to blame for people who feel they have no power in life.

There is no point of looksmaxing unless you are super ugly if you are slightly below average or average it won't make any difference

going from below average to ok/decent made my life change insanely in every area of life. And I went only from 3.5-4/10 to 5.5/10. Every difference in looks MATTERS

lol low iq inbred you will stay virgin forever get exposed dumbass, muh money and muh location, just accept you have inferior genectics i suggest you focus on looksmaxxing

I’m not ugly but I’m still on this site. Not everyone here has an ass face.
you probably lack in race,height and frame. face is just not looks

@knajjd is a good example, pretty boy face, but he is ethnic uber manlet,

lol low iq inbred you will stay virgin forever get exposed dumbass, muh money and muh location, just accept you have inferior genectics i suggest you focus on looksmaxxing
You've given up on life and you want to bring everybody else down like you that's the problem if you wanna be like that then do it but I'm not going to just give up because I'm not a chad.

You've given up on life and you want to bring everybody else down like you that's the problem if you wanna be like that then do it but I'm not going to just give up because I'm not a chad.
im just calling out on your cope, leave this site if you feel superior and if that your looks is not the problem, because you aint getting nowhere if you are here

Its not all about looks, everything matters honestly. Espexially being nt

knajjd is 5'2 ffs its not him being ethnic. He just has death tier height.

im just calling out on your cope, leave this site if you feel superior and if that your looks is not the problem, because you aint getting nowhere if you are here
Leaving this site won't make any difference I will just replace it with something else to waste time

Looks isn't all that matters, obviously.

But a "Chad" or a normalfag even could be exactly as we are but just better looking and still have success, guaranteed.

Its not only looks but they are kinda a first impression, if you are repulsive looking most girls will not even look your way, nevermind getting to know who you are past said looks.

Jesus fucking christ why are we even asking this? Some idiots on here ngl

Jeremy Meeks was a street rat and got rich through LOOKS.

There was this homeless Chad who was able to eat and shower thanks to women lending them their homes.

Meanwhile Mark Zuckerberg, a man that could buy his own fucking private army and island, is continously mocked, disrespected and turned into meme because of his below-average looks.

Every problem in your life thats not about relatives health, can be tracked down to your looks.

Its not only looks but they are kinda a first impression, if you are repulsive looking most girls will not even look your way, nevermind getting to know who you are past said looks.
I agree that's why money is so important you can pay for surgeries

Many of them are idiots. However to say looks are unimportant also is idiotic.
I'm pretty sure you're the idiot here. All your posts come off as some IT normie's ramblings.

Because I have literally everything else girls claim to want

- top 1-2% intelligence and social skills
- top 1% income
- funny irl, extroverted, low inhib
- good nature, empathic, but not a pushover

Problem is I've been bottom 1-2% looks my whole life. Ascended now to bottom 30% with surgery and will try again.

But absolutely for me the problem is all looks and nothing else.

You are a dumbass thinking looks doesn't hold you back, look at me people say I'm fairly above average looking based on my past experience. But yet I'm struggling due to the facts it's my looks and females hypergamous ways. I've literally done all the criteria.
-looksmaxxing
-gymceling
-approaching
And none of that even matters because at the end of the day it's looks.

I’m 6’1 and 2nd generation mixed (white, black, Indian)

- top 1% income

Problem is I've been bottom 1-2% looks my whole life. Ascended now to bottom 30% with surgery and will try again.

At least you earn a lot of money and can pay thots to get fucked I cant even do that cause I make minimum wage cause I was born a dumbass AND bad looks

He's incel because he's a hobbit, not because of his race. He would slay with his pretty boy face if he could reach the upper cabinets.

Your body (looks included) is pretty much all that will ever matter. Genetics are everything.

I kind of agree but also disagree. In my case I was raised poor and no doubt if I was born into a rich family a probably wouldnt be incel and if mommy and daddy bought me a car and payed for school. I literally didnt even have a pair of underwear until I got my first job. (Not lying I grew up with no underwear)

But that said, plenty of other kids grew up same area and worse homes then I did, they may be losers but most are getting fucked today. But yeah, being poor makes things a lot worse as an incel because if you dont fit in socially it is very hard because you are all on your own.

- top 1% income

That means you are repulsive facially that doesn't mean that for everyone else their looks is the major problem there are good looking guys in incel communities

That means you are repulsive facially that doesn't mean that for everyone else their looks is the major problem there are good looking guys in incel communities
If they are good looking in an incel community then they're a larping troll.

I’m 6’1 and 2nd generation mixed (white, black, Indian)
you need to be way above fucking average you coping idiot, sorry but 6ft1 height is not going to cut it since thats about average among young white males which you are competing with, and also you are still deathnic, stoping coping and accept that your looks are holding you back especially in this society because i bet all four of your branches of the lookspill is lacking or not way above average(face,height,race and frame)

To get by on looks alone you have to be very good looking if you are a 6/10 you still need to have other things to offer

you dont know what good looking is, and you cant judge looks from pic, irl motion is all that matters, side profile and 3/4 are not even seen here in the megarating threads

I kind of agree but also disagree. In my case I was raised poor and no doubt if I was born into a rich family a probably wouldnt be incel and if mommy and daddy bought me a car and payed for school. I literally didnt even have a pair of underwear until I got my first job. (Not lying I grew up with no underwear)

But that said, plenty of other kids grew up same area and worse homes then I did, they may be losers but most are getting fucked today. But yeah, being poor makes things a lot worse as an incel because if you dont fit in socially it is very hard because you are all on your own.
Incel has a number of factors these guys that say it is all looks are either utterly repulsive or have nothing else to offer for most incels it is not only looks the reason why we are struggling with women.

you need to be way above fucking average you coping idiot, sorry but 6ft1 height is not going to cut it since thats about average among young white males which you are competing with, and also you are still deathnic, stoping coping and accept that your looks are holding you back especially in this society because i bet all four of your branches of the lookspill is lacking or not way above average(face,height,race and frame)
Lol I have 0 issues with my looks, it’s just the anxiety I get, also I live in a country that’s around 85% black