Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do incels have trouble making friends?

T

thelonewanderer

Banned
-
Looking at my earlier thread, I see many incels say they have no friends. why do you think this is?

we're socially stunted thanks to bullying during crucial developmental stages like childhood.

I'm socially retarded. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with me making friends, but I am socially retarded.

Nobody wants to be friends with us.

Most men are cucks and orbiters. They either see us as direct competition or they think we hurt their chances with foids.

Also we’re much more intelligent than they are in terms of how society works. They are so fucking clueless, they don’t want to even hear our viewpoints, even though our viewpoints are just facts.

We see things for how they really are. They want to continue their jaded way of life. Also we call them out on their bullshit. All the jaded cucks and orbiters I know lie about their SMV. We see right through it.

Also we are point-blank depressed suicidal losers. Nobody wants to be around that, including family. But family can at least tolerate it. Also family wants to drain our resources.

Everyone around me is the same tbh, and I have extremely specific and extremely uncommon hobbies.

Because we are ugly.

Mostly autism and lack of shared hobbies. Most normies just play PUBG and fortnite (even females) and I have no desire in these mobile games.

We bring nothing and we no longer have potential to be worthy of a friendship.

I just think its innate in people to avoid me. How can they say its my personality when they make no effort to talk to me?

My personality and lack of showers drives people to exclude me from social activities and experiences, thus I have very little capability to form friendships with others.

Normcucks don’t like ugiies in their friendship groups

Poor social skills from years of social ostracisation.

Care to elaborate?
Would you consider ya self to be relatable? Being in the incel state comes will get you blacklisted by most social circles. “Normies” only insist that your wrong/behind when ya know it’s already wrong and assume the worst about
you and ya suppose to force freaking change out of it, that’s all they do.

For me personally, it started from a very young age, at first I thought it was just bullying, or whatever. But when I think critically about it, I just never had interest in making friends, I was just into my own thing. My mum told me even as a toddler I never played with my siblings, and that she would have to constantly pick me up and put me back next to my siblings to play with them, and I would always crawl away and play by myself. This behavior didn't stop for me, in primary school I just kept to myself. The bullying came after, when kids realised I was doing my own thing, and was isolated/alone, making me an easy target for bullying. The bullying only reinforced and solidified my pre-existing behaviors, as my only interactions with others socially was me getting shit on, nothing ever positive. This kept on going through and only got worse in high-school. I also had no interest in school, and wasn't very bright to begin with, so looking over my options, going to school, getting shit on all the time, and also having shitty grades, the only logical option I could think of was to drop out and become a NEET, been that way ever since.

People have set social circles that are impossible for ugly guys to penetrate. If you don’t have a core group of friends by a certain age, you never will.

I’ve noticed many people hang out with their siblings or cousins in place of friends. For example, two of my cousins are brother and sister, and they may as well be married to each other. Same with two of my uncles, who are brothers. They call each other everyday like they are in love with each other.

people make friends with other humans, not subhuman beings. How is this difficult to understand?

Had friend, they were morins, not helped me to search for cute adorable lolis. "Look for woman your age". Tfu blet, I better lay down and fap than that

1. people are superficial
  2. there is no such thing as friendship
  3. anyone would be autistic with lack of social conduct.

Everyone around me is the same tbh, and I have extremely specific and extremely uncommon hobbies.
When a good looking male have different hobbies . He's inspiring, charismatically mysterious and interesting.... But when we do it....

This is so unfair.

I have friends. The thing is, I fully loose contact with them with time and I don't like the majority of people to begin with. And I am 30. It is useless and unrealistic for me to look for new friends at this age. To be alone is ok.

Poor social skills because of autism, and I don't really trust normies. That's probably why.

Because our social status benefits no one

Pick your poison:
•Years of social isolation due to bullying.
•Low SMV(ugly)= less foid interest in their group.
•Not low inhib enough to make clowns of ourselves not high inhib enough to avoid embarrassing them.
•Not paying attention to normie culture/trends.
•We're awkward af and being NT just makes us look like tryhards.

Nobody wants to be around ugly persons.
Failo-effect is real. Ugly people are generally regarded as less trustworthy, less intelligent etc.
And best you can be normies jester, buy never a friend.
Not to mention that autism is death sentence when it comes to social interactions.

Last edited:
I don't interact with people that much so it is hard to make new friends but I fuck up relationships lke other people change their underwear. Either I am too angry or my political opinions are a problem or one of my violent fantasies slip out in an unattended moment or I talk too much or there is something obsessive and convulsive about my cheeriness and they draw away from me or I think they draw away from me and I draw awy from them because I do not want to be pathetic.

:cryfeels:

i’m awkward and don’t really want friends. i already have one and hanging out with him is w/e don’t really need more

Chad can have dendrology as hobby and still he will be drowning in pussy and have massive social circle of non-dendrologists friends.

Because after school is over people are no longer receptive to making new friends. By adulthood they've gained all the friends they'll ever want and most of them start families so they don't have time for new friends anyway. Beyond that they have "work friends" they can talk to all day.

After you spend enough years alone I think your brain forgets how to be social anyway. Maybe its some sort of self preservation mode it shifts into to keep your social animal brain from going insane.

Autism or of a more introverted/reflective nature, ugly or just odd. You get bullied or put in a corner at an early age, peers won't accept you, you grow to hate or distrust others, realize when you try; you get abused or shunned so you stop trying. Your confidence is shit, this messes up your energy & efforts, years pass & you are now developmentally impaired socially, you've missed a bunch of milestones compared to others so are lacking or grown in a different way to others, you cannot relate to them. As they age their (normies) groups become smaller & they hang onto friends they've known since childhood/school/uni. You are not appealing like the packaging on a quality product, you are not beautiful, not of a good vibrations vibe, not socially significant, bad at interactions. Why would they associate with someone that drops their own value in the eyes of others, maybe you studymaxxed & are quite wealthy, you get some attention but you cannot tell they're only around you to sponge off you due to lack of reading others intentions so you get burnt again, you now think everyone is out to use you so you look at everything in the manner of a schizophrenic.

You're older now, wtf kind of chance do you have, you feel like an alien or it's everyone else that is alien. Even if you still want friends you don't know how, even if a bunch of oddities got together, would they know how to hold onto a friendship after being isolated for so long? You never had a chance to develop the skills, ppl think you're a serial killer or some shit & make their opinion of you a bad one.

It's like foids, I'm sure there have been many instances of a girl willing to give a guy a chance but the moment her social circle rejected him she had to dump him overboard.

Because we're ugly? And even straight men don't want to be friends with ugly people, probably affects their ability to fuck girls. Uglies just stink the whole place up.

Autism or of a more introverted/reflective nature, ugly or just odd. You get bullied or put in a corner at an early age, peers won't accept you, you grow to hate or distrust others, realize when you try; you get abused or shunned so you stop trying. Your confidence is shit, this messes up your energy & efforts, years pass & you are now developmentally impaired socially, you've missed a bunch of milestones compared to others so are lacking or grown in a different way to others, you cannot relate to them. As they age their (normies) groups become smaller & they hang onto friends they've known since childhood/school/uni. You are not appealing like the packaging on a quality product, you are not beautiful, not of a good vibrations vibe, not socially significant, bad at interactions. Why would they associate with someone that drops their own value in the eyes of others, maybe you studymaxxed & are quite wealthy, you get some attention but you cannot tell they're only around you to sponge off you due to lack of reading others intentions so you get burnt again, you now think everyone is out to use you so you look at everything in the manner of a schizophrenic.

You're older now, wtf kind of chance do you have, you feel like an alien or it's everyone else that is alien. Even if you still want friends you don't know how, even if a bunch of oddities got together, would they know how to hold onto a friendship after being isolated for so long? You never had a chance to develop the skills, ppl think you're a serial killer or some shit & make their opinion of you a bad one.

It's like foids, I'm sure there have been many instances of a girl willing to give a guy a chance but the moment her social circle rejected him she had to dump him overboard.

This guy knows whats up

I actually don't have problems talking to people or looking them in the eye. I don't bother because I feel zero incentive. I know most normies are boring and regurgitating basic bitch bullshit. No, I don't want to hear about the Cher concert, or game of thrones.

There's a demoralizing zero incentive there that western women aren't worth marrying and having kids with, and the fact that most males are just normie NT idiots.

I've had some good convos with some guys at times who had original thoughts rather than virtue signals and trendspoutting, but it's so few and far between that at this point I'm just saving money to move to Alaska or some shit and call it a life in a little cabin.

Darkness half the year is appropriate for the blackpilled.

Most of us have autism or social retardation on top of being ugly

Because we are ugly.
people make friends with other humans, not subhuman beings. How is this difficult to understand?
Normcucks don’t like ugiies in their friendship groups
Nobody wants to be around ugly persons.
Mostly because we're ugly
remember this cucks

all you simps talking about muh autism muh social anxiety muh blah blah blah. all your face motherfuckers

Chad can have dendrology as hobby and still he will be drowning in pussy and have massive social circle of non-dendrologists friends.
Woods me.

In all seriousness, years of bullying and no shared interests are the main factors.

This is very much true.

remember this cucks

all you simps talking about muh autism muh social anxiety muh blah blah blah. all your face motherfuckers
Even ugly mfers have social circles, only because they’re NT and low-inhib.

Being ugly and/or weak looking is a death sentence in ALL of society for men. You are ALWAYS judged poorly on ALL matters versus more attractive men and foids. It's so simple. Again, this obsession with the sex issue of inceldom is shit I'd expect from normies, not here.

Antisocial personality disorder

Because were genetic trash

When you see two of your close friends interact with each other and act closer than they ever would have with you. Or when they start talking and you third wheel for hours. I've never really fit in socially my entire life. What exactly leads to such abnormal social development? It seems as if everyone else are NPCs who live on another level and can bond with each other effortlessly.

I think it's a combination of being social outcasts during crucial development years, and also a lack of role model due to shitty parenting