Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do IT post MGTOW screenshots?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
MGTOWs aren't incels, there may be some in it but i honestly believe they have had girlfriends before, some even have children, it makes no sense for them to post about men who have had girlfriends in an anti incel sub.

Because according to the cucks MGTOW and this place are basically the same thing.

They are desperate for content and just want to attack someone.

@Napoleon de Geso
was mgtow user

Yeah, most are guys who used to be married and got divorced raped or dudes who went through a bad break up. There are incels who post there but they're not the majority of the community.

They hate anyone who doesn't worship women just for existing.

One way of thinking, that's what they do the best. They're like little kids.
In their world, people should have the same opinion.
If they don't, they burn the playground.

cause mgtow are dumber and easier to laugh at

Anyone who says anything wrong about a woman, even when she's in the wrong = incel, to them.

They are desperate for content, and they twist the definition of incel to mean "anyone who doesn't worship foids"

One way of thinking, that's what they do the best. They're like little kids.
In their world, people should have the same opinion.
If they don't, they burn the playground.

Last edited:
They are running out of content

Incels are too high iq and blackpilled to be made fun of anymore, so they have to go and make fun of mgtow cucks low hanging fruit.

Anyone who goes against the left narrative now will be labeled as incel, nice guy or whatever. Religious conservatives, nazis, polcucks, incels, MGTOW, MRA's, conservacucks, it doesn't matter, they want us all dead and will lump us together regardless of our differences.

Anyone who says anything wrong about a woman, even when she's in the wrong = incel, to them.

Your typical IT user probably can't tell the difference between an orange and a fucking watermelon.

You seriously expect those soyboys to have a nuanced view of the very subject they're obsessed about?

They attack people who disagree with their view on women and use "dehumanization" in their words. For instance the fact that we call women "foids" and "holes" probably makes someone on IT want to kill us

Anyone who goes against the left narrative now will be labeled as incel, nice guy or whatever. Religious conservatives, nazis, polcucks, incels, MGTOW, MRA's, conservacucks, it doesn't matter, they want us all dead and will lump us together regardless of our differences.

Exactly. I don't even consider myself a conservative. If you ask most of my classmates they'll tell you that I'm an elitist liberal snob.

The far-left is inching dangerously close to delusion; they're not even pretending to at least respect free speech and due process.

No idea tbh. MGTOW's actually hate incels and vice versa. Makes no sense but w/e don't care tbh boyos (srs)

No idea tbh. MGTOW's actually hate incels and vice versa. Makes no sense but w/e don't care tbh boyos (srs)
Mgtow cucks act like a hole on her period when other cucks call them incel.

@Napoleon de Geso
was mgtow user
And still I am partially, and always was just partially, borderlands of incels and MGTOW is place of my roayal castle, honor for not having ugly wifeoid, and sadness for not having cute adorable loli waifu of culture

Mgtow cucks act like a hole on her period when other cucks call them incel.
IK I've seen it. MGTOW's also identify more with redpill philosophy than blackpill. They hate incels with a passion. Even though most of them were sent there own way tbh JFL.

MGTOWs are just coping incels in denial

because they dont have lives and invade other places to cherry pick content

MRA, MGTOW, alt-right, conservatives, the list goes on... they all are incels in the mind of a cucktear

Because apparently we're part of the "manosphere" so that's why SJWs like to lump us with them and MRAs.

They are extending their reach to groups that they simply don't like now.

IT has run out of content on us, so they have to target and harass other subreddits.

MGTOW is mostly incels in denial which are hardcoping with the redpill

Men not pursuing women are committing a crime against humanity apparently. Funny how they get mad about men creeping on women unintentionally but they also hate those same men who realize they should just give up and do their own thing.

IK I've seen it. MGTOW's also identify more with redpill philosophy than blackpill. They hate incels with a passion. Even though most of them were sent there own way tbh JFL.
Redpillers are starting to steal blackpill content and rebrand it as redpill, so mgtow cucks won't be afraid to use it.

They're running out of content to laugh at so they found another target. People are barely commenting on most of their posts now, it's a wasteland.

MGTOW are incels in denial

They screenshot everyone who doesn't worship m'ladies

Funny how they get mad about men creeping on women unintentionally but they also hate those same men who realize they should just give up and do their own thing.
Because if all the men do that there won't be any betabuxxers or orbiters left as safety nets for the used roast beef curtains.

Last edited:
Because if all the men do that there won't be any betabuxxers or orbiters left as safety net for the roast beef curtains.
They just want to put us back in our places for not constantly praising their almighty beefholes

They are desperate for content, and they twist the definition of incel to mean "anyone who doesn't worship foids"
Pretty much

They just want to put us back in our places for not constantly praising their almighty beefholes
:feelskek: Just saying you don't want to deal with them anymore or marry them is considered misogyny to those losers.

:feelskek: Just saying you don't want to deal with them anymore or marry them is considered misogyny to those losers.
Men like us are going to lead to the breakdown of this shit society and they know it :feelzez:

Men like us are going to lead to the breakdown of this shit society and they know it :feelzez:
That's why they're so concerned about a few loud minority "basement dwellers." We have something more powerful than any cucked group or organization, we have the truth on our side, and we have the balls not to stay quiet and let ourselves get cucked out of existence.

Everyone they don’t like is an incel.

That's why they're so concerned about a few loud minority "basement dwellers." We have something more powerful than any cucked group or organization, we have the truth on our side, and we have the balls not to stay quiet and let ourselves get cucked out of existence.
All the manhating bulllshit they put us through all our lives has led to this reaction and they can't do a fucking thing about it. Cucks can lay down and take that shit, I'm done with it

All the manhating bulllshit they put us through all our lives has led to this reaction and they can't do a fucking thing about it. Cucks can lay down and take that shit, I'm done with it
The more men getting fed up the sooner things will start changing.

The more men getting fed up the sooner things will start changing.
Unfortunately most men are blinded by pussy pheromones bro. I don't see anything changing until things get very bad, #1 thing that needs to happen is revising who is allowed to vote