Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why Do LGBT Freaks Project Their Perversion On Incels

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
If you go on IT you see it all the time. These cucks constantly claim incels are closeted gays, bisexuals or transgenders, occasionally they use posts where an incel mentions being mogged by chad, rates males or mentions attractive males in real life. Many of those that claim incels are LGBT are LGBT themselves.

Alternatively you see propoganda on places like 4chan trying to convince incels to engage in faggotry or transition into a foid. Occasionally if an incel forces himself to think use or fantasize about homosexuality or experiment out of desperation then they use this as evidence the incel was gay all this time and his views on female and blackpill were due to repressed homosexuality, rather than the thoughts and actions being an adaptation to tough circumstances of loneliness, isolation, rejection humilation, hatred, and scorn heaped upon the male by the opposite sex.

It seems IT wants us to engage in faggotry and transgenderism so that they can use it to discredit us and we will be out of females way so femoids can continue to fuck chads and deny incels. It is a plot to pacify incels so they will no longer complain about females, spread the blackpill, or take action against humanity.

Do not fall for the lies,it is better to die with honor and dignity than to turn towards faggotry or castration.

Last edited:
IT is just very leftist thats literally the reason

It's to disarm and emasculate incels, presumably so we'll be more cooperative.

This is the last place on the internet where people can openly talk about throwing faggots off a skyscraper.

Guests, read this and kiss my shit ridden curry ass.

You've summed it up, remove us in a way that foids don't have to deal with us, discredit us, they love to spread their degenerate shit & LGBT get fresh meat for the grinder.

This is the last place on the internet where people can openly talk about throwing faggots off a skyscraper.

Well besides Islamic forums right? Hehe

To hell with faggots seriously

THE ONLY CURE TO FAGGOTRY IS A FUCKING BULLET TO THE HEAD

It seems IT wants us to engage in faggotry and transgenderism so that they can use it to discredit us and we will be out of females way so femoids can continue to fuck chads and deny incels. It is a plot to pacify incels so they will no longer complain about females spread the blackpill or take action against humanity.
Answered your own question.

Answered your own question.
This thread is more a discussion about all potential causes of this campaign and the idea that incels should avoid the psyop rather than a specific question.

If you go on IT you see it all the time. These cucks constantly claim incels are closeted gays, bisexuals or transgenders, occasionally they use posts where an incel mentions being mogged by chad, rates males or mentions attractive males in real life. Many of those that claim incels are LGBT are LGBT themselves.

Alternatively you see propoganda on places like 4chan trying to convince incels to engage in faggotry or transition into a foid. Occasionally if an incel forces himself to think use or fantasize about homosexuality or experiment out of desperation then they use this as evidence the incel was gay all this time and his views on female and blackpill were due to repressed homosexuality, rather than the thoughts and actions being an adaptation to tough circumstances of loneliness, isolation, rejection humilation, hatred, and scorn heaped upon the male by the opposite sex.

It seems IT wants us to engage in faggotry and transgenderism so that they can use it to discredit us and we will be out of females way so femoids can continue to fuck chads and deny incels. It is a plot to pacify incels so they will no longer complain about females, spread the blackpill, or take action against humanity.

Do not fall for the lies,it is better to die with honor and dignity than to turn towards faggotry or castration.

I've seen this first hand on social media so I understand where you're coming from.
IT is just very leftist thats literally the reason
It's to disarm and emasculate incels, presumably so we'll be more cooperative.

I'd rather die fighting on my feet than live subservient & be executed dying on my knees

Last edited:
FUCKING KILL ALL FAGGOTS ALL OF THEM DEGENERATE PIECES OF SHIT

Not only to incels.They projected their gayness to almost everyone else from conservatives to ministers to moralfags.

It's as if...
It's as if they subconsciously realize that their homosexuality is a flaw and (also subconsciously)accuse everyone of doing it to somewhat justify their actions.

Kinda like a liar who,upon being caught in his lie,tries to deflect by painting everyone else as liars

homosexuality is a mental illness.

Its well known r9k was invaded by trannies and tranny fetishists who ended up doxing and trying to brainwash some users into starting hormone therapy.

LGBT are sick disgusting perversions of nature. Not all gay people are bad strictly speaking, but I'd say most are fairly fucked up in some manner, and aren't content with keeping their perversions private. They have to force it on the whole world as some form of exhibitionism thrill.

Why do you think all the gay prides involve men sucking and fucking each other in the streets in front of children.

IT: "Being gay isn't a choice"
also IT: "Why don't incels just become gay and fuck eachother"

:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

High iq tbh. It's all part of their agenda.

LGBT are sick disgusting perversions of nature. all gay people are bad I'd say all are fucked up in some manner, and aren't content with keeping their perversions private. They have to force it on the whole world as some form of exhibitionism thrill.

Thank Allah they didn't use some of my pre-Knajjd era posts.

(Knajjd pls no pls have mercy)

This whole thread is cucktears bait isn't it?

They do the exact same thing to children.

"Those young boys are all fags in denial and want to suck cock" etc.

Amen
Gays are either degenerated faggots who are turned on skin oil or people who grew up without male influence

> believe homosexuality is ok
> mock incels because homosexual

Faggots are disgusting. They like to fuck poop.

look at this shit lmao
(((they))) found my thread about gay and they calling us gay again you cant make this shit up

Fucking based. Though the gays are the least of my worries. Cucktears however, should walk the plank off of Burj Khalifa.

Based. Not necessarily the last place on the Internet you can talk about killing faggots though, as there's several fascist leaning sites where people say the same things.