Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do many non-white (esp Black) normies love to reference past mistreatment as a weird source of pride?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Example at yesterday's inauguration: the poet that spoke, and referenced slavery. That's fucking humiliating. Why such pride in stating that your ancestors were enslaved, owned, and raped?

I knew a Tyrone that said, in a very proud tone, how Black people are muscular because of all the generations of slavery.

I'm descended from cucked, indigenous South American peons that were forced to convert to Christianity, placed in encomiendas, and it makes me fucking sick. Nearly all Colombians have indigenous DNA on the maternal line, but virtually no indigenous lineage on their paternal side --- it's all European (Spaniard, mostly); meaning the Spanish cucked the fuck out of the native men. This is something I hate admitting in person

Because people like to say how much they suffer, as if it’s some kind of argument or thing that demonstrate they are superior/more experienced

I think it's a legacy of Christianity.
Most religions promote the importance of enduring suffering for the promise of a more enjoyable afterlife (and basically political propaganda does the same on an earthly level), but Christianity even encourages its followers to festishize their own pain.

Yeah I fucking raped every1s ancestors lolololol deal with it *trollface*

Because people like to say how much they suffer, as if it’s some kind of argument or thing that demonstrate they are superior/more experienced
Read more experienced as "more mixed" at first jfl.

SHUT THE FUCK UP MEZITO!

ONLY ÑIGGERS MATTER!

(let that be a lesson unto you!)

(Even though you have more legitimate of a gripe...)

To probably play the victim card and get freebux. Armenians do the same.

They want to feel like that to generate pity. Also niggers always like to dismiss other ethnicities or victims. They want to feel like they were the underachievers of the human race who were unjustly taken from the homelands where they would've evolved into some super black utopian society. As if they were superior all along and everyone wanted to beat them down for it. And that no other ethnic is equal to time. Not hispanics who were arguably treated even worse than they were for a longer period of time, not Chinese who have been mutilated and disfigured for eons. or low caste indians. They like to claim that since everyone has a fear or disdain of the night. A primitive instinct or fear of dark things. So they argue that their skin color is universally disliked. Which is true to some extent. That humans perceive lighter skin tones to be "superior" to darker skin tones. But the biggest joke here is that they also make fun of and bully themselves. they call even darker africans "darkies" always insult ugly people/deformed people/disfigured people on black twitter with little or no remorse. For example take this famous case where a bunch of celebrities were making fun of a disabled man. And no one gave a fuck about him. They all laughed at him. Whites and other races don't do this shit at such a high level. Usually the autistic and unironically disfigured kids get left alone. Blacks aren't like that. They like to poke fun of them endlessly.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwSLeAd7wVo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back