Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do men hate ugly men?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
I understand why women hate ugly men. But why do men hate us, too? Why are they programmed like that? There has to be a biological/scientific reason behind that behaviour.

Last edited:
They do that because foids do it,and their bluepilled brains think that will help them get laid

I don't think they do, men were always nicer to me than women. They don't see as competition so they don't care to hate us.

I understand why women hate ugly men? But why do men hate us, too? Why are they programmed like that? There has to be a biological/scientific reason behind that behaviour?
To clear gene pool.

Men hate unmanly men

Because ugly = bad genes = weak, unreliable in a tribe

They hate whatever women hate. Why do you think men rip into men who have small dicks so much? Most men are complete slaves to women and just do their bidding, even a lot of the ones you'd think were chads.
Reminds me of middle school, when basically all of my friends suddenly turned on me, after they realized that girls didn't like me.

because most of them are faggots who want to suck chad's dick

from what i've seen they try to pick on us in order to get foids to laugh and thus get foid attention.

I think it's fear.
Like they fear a drop in their "social credit" score. Or something.

Conforming, hoping the foids in their vicinity will see their "alpha dominance" (srs). Red pillers say to do this all the time.

Because status.

Normans hate those of low status and they'll do their best to differentiate themselves from you whether it comes in forms of bullying you, socially excluding you, ostracising you, neglecting you, avoiding you, mocking you, etc etc.

They don't want to associate themselves with low status people because they:

1) think of themselves as better

2) don't want their norman peers to think less of them

I think it's fear.
Like they fear a drop in their "social credit" score. Or something.

It makes themselves feel ugly to associate with an ugly man. Everybody wish we would just go away like I said in other threads.

They cant hate you if they're dead :feelsthink:

Easy to bully

Being ugly usually evolutionary signifies weakness/being unhealthy and that means inability to be useful to the tribe, so all the tribes that were hostile to their weaklings survived and dominated, idk if this makes much sense but that seems like an evolutionary reason as to why ugly people are hated by everyone

Being ugly usually evolutionary signifies weakness/being unhealthy and that means inability to be useful to the tribe, so all the tribes that were hostile to their weaklings survived and dominated, idk if this makes much sense but that seems like an evolutionary reason as to why ugly people are hated by everyone
Wow. It makes sense to me!

This explains why nobody picked me to "join their team" in school sports!

Damn. That's rough :/

everyone hate ugliness tbh, even ugly animals are hated and considered a pest even if they are harmless.
a cute animal is loved even if theyre dangerous...

too feel good about themselves

They fear being killed by a jealous ugly man could be another reason.

Not hate per se, but it gives men an opportunity to mog. Mogging increases a male's status in the eyes of a foid.

I understand why women hate ugly men. But why do men hate us, too? Why are they programmed like that? There has to be a biological/scientific reason behind that behaviour.

The strong like to pick on the weak because they can do nothing about it

We all hate something we can look down on

Lowers their own status by proxy. Unless you are really solid looking and can survive on your own halo.

There is a reason the loser kids at school all tend to be weird and ugly looking - they are shunned by better looking normies and are the only ones willing to befriend each other.

In the past humans were in competition with other species, so if you had bad genes it was not worth it for you to reproduce because you don't benefit the human race.

They have bad genetics and women are literal animals and eugenicists. It's innately repulsive to them the same way shit is to you or I. They learn to hide these feelings but they never leave them.. "maturing" to foids is just learning to hide their natural states

Being ugly means being weak, ppl hate us because back in the day if you were a weak male in the tribe then that meant you couldn't contribute as much and were seen as a drain on them.