Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why do men store fat in the belly area?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i can think of 10 other places where it would be more beneficial to store fat in.
what is the evolutionary purpose of this? iv been wondering because

1. belly fat ruins your spine and back bones
2. belly fat can cause multiple diseases because its in close proximity to your vital organs
3. it fucks up your balance
4. it makes daily tasks much harder

why can't our body store fat in our backs like a camel? we carry shit on our backs all the time, and it won't interfere with any vital organs

I store it in my love handles and chest. :\

I'd rather have more facial fat to hide my bones

cause bellies are based

Cause nobody was fat before in the hunter gather era, when evolution took its hold, there is no longer any evolution as there is no elimination factor

No one in the world was fat until relatively recently in human history, and so there was no natural selection against people who stored fat in their stomachs vs. other areas

where else would it be stored? if it was put anywhere else it wouldnt be efficient for physical activity. have you ever seen a girl with a big butt/big tits run? like a wildebeest

i can think of 10 other places where it would be more beneficial to store fat in.
what is the evolutionary purpose of this? iv been wondering because

1. belly fat ruins your spine and back bones
2. belly fat can cause multiple diseases because its in close proximity to your vital organs
3. it fucks up your balance
4. it makes daily tasks much harder

why can't our body store fat in our backs like a camel? we carry shit on our backs all the time, and it won't interfere with any vital organs
You rather be a literal fucking hunchback because your too lazy to just start some healthy excercise and have a proper diet?

Fatcel=Lazycel=Volcel

You rather be a literal fucking hunchback because your too lazy to just start some healthy excercise and have a proper diet?

Fatcel=Lazycel=Volcel

my dad is 70kg and have a gut too.

Then he's fat doesnt matter he weighs 70kg...are you stupid or what?
70kg is universally healthy weight. im not gonna argue here like ur some BMI expert
goodbye

my fat goes to my face and my tits

where else would it be stored? if it was put anywhere else it wouldnt be efficient for physical activity. have you ever seen a girl with a big butt/big tits run? like a wildebeest
This.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back