Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do mgtows and alt righters act like the fact 30 percent of men are unable to get laid, have familys, or even get into relationships a good thing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I always here them say how men are finally "coming to their side" and how their winning people over but that sounds horrible for society if a good chunk of guys or unable to even get basic affection.
I don't think I explained this that well so if you have questions, ask.

MGTOW = Men that have "gone their own way" and say they don't care about foids yet they talk about foids all time kek

Its called coping.

The more incels the better. It's the only way for this society to collapse.

Its called coping.
No what I meant to say in this post is that they act like somehow guys slaving through life without anyone to be there for them and those number of men growing is somehow a good thing for society.

I always here them say how men are finally "coming to their side" and how their winning people over but that sounds horrible for society if a good chunk of guys or unable to even get basic affection.
I don't think I explained this that well so if you have questions, ask.

Technically its good because when enough money stop contributing, the system will collapse and allow for something new in its place, something fairer. That is probably what they mean by it being good.

No what I meant to say in this post is that they act like somehow guys slaving through life without anyone to be there for them and those number of men growing is somehow a good thing for society.

I dont think they say its good for society. Most mgtows acknowledge society is pretty much doomed at this point.

Technically its good because when enough money stop contributing, the system will collapse and allow for something new in its place, something fairer. That is probably what they mean by it being good.
That's true but I meant it as they act like guy being super lonely and depressed without anyone to be there for them is somehow better for society.
I dont think they say its good for society. Most mgtows acknowledge society is pretty much doomed at this point.
Oh crap I meant to say men not society.

MGTOW = Men that have "gone their own way" and say they don't care about foids yet they talk about foids all time kek

I like how MGTOW are basically like us but with a different label, and yet we still shit on them. Interesting how a difference in title and opinion can cause infighting.

they are alone and have nobody just like the people here but they cope with it by pretending that it's actually their choice and that they are better off alone. saying that men are better off now is just an extension of their coping mechanism.

I like how MGTOW are basically like us but with a different label, and yet we still shit on them. Interesting how a difference in title and opinion can cause infighting.

I like mgtows. Only issue i have with them is when they fail to acknowledge that they are low SMV men and thats the real problem. Its not a coincidence that most Mgtows are ugly men.

I like mgtows. Only issue i have with them is when they fail to acknowledge that they are low SMV men and thats the real problem. Its not a coincidence that most Mgtows are ugly men.
Mgtows are basically just blackpilled incels in denial, still deserving of respect for the most part, just that it's funny when they cope hard and act like it was their choice to have no relationships and sex

Same my only problem is they don't admit women aren't attracted to them and they call us losers for not being fine with being alone for our entire lives.

Mgtows are basically just blackpilled incels in denial, still deserving of respect for the most part, just that it's funny when they cope hard and act like it was their choice to have no relationships and sex

I find it hilarious the way they look down on us incels. Most of them were bluepilled betas who were used by foids for their money/resources. And the idiots still think the real problem is with the divorce laws. JFL. Chad doesnt even have to commit and foids throw themselves at him. Their understanding of nature and their low social standing is very limited.

I find it hilarious the way they look down on us incels. Most of them were bluepilled betas who were used by foids for their money/resources. And the idiots still think the real problem is with the divorce laws. JFL. Chad doesnt even have to commit and foids throw themselves at him. Their understanding of nature and their low social standing is very limited.
They talk about women chad chasing all the time

Ya what good looking guys often do who got divorce raped, is from then on they just use holes, but don't commit to a relationship.

What not good looking guys do is become 'MGTOW', because they can't get sex without the woman getting all the financial benefits. Aka the woman wasn't interested in sex with them, just getting the money.

Ya what good looking guys often do who got divorce raped, is from then on they just use holes, but don't commit to a relationship.

What not good looking guys do is become 'MGTOW', because they can't get sex without the woman getting all the financial benefits. Aka the woman wasn't interested in sex with them, just getting the money.

Exactly. They shot themselves in the foot by failing to acknowledge that the "love" they received from their wives was nothing but instinctive manipulative foid behavior which has been honed by millions of years of evolution. Idiots are much worse off than us.

And yet they fail to acknowledge that the real issue is not the divorce laws, but their low SMV.
The real issue goes beyond smv not all mgtows are incel, plenty of them pump and dump but just advocate no relationships and no marriage. There’s different levels for different people.

Exactly. They shot themselves in the foot by failing to acknowledge that the "love" they received from their wives was nothing but instinctive manipulative foid behavior which has been honed by millions of years of evolution. Idiots are much worse off than us.
Man I wish cavemen forced their women into roles men usually had so they didn't evolve to be so manipulative and instead evolved like men.

Man I wish cavemen forced their women into roles men usually had so they didn't evolve to be so manipulative and instead evolved like men.

Men evolved to maximize physical strength and logical problem solving. Women, being the physically weaker sex, evolved to be extremely deceptive/manipulative (sub conciously of course. JFL if you think women are in control of most of their actions).
The real issue goes beyond smv not all mgtows are incel, plenty of them pump and dump but just advocate no relationships and no marriage. There’s different levels for different people.

Keep coping. The only things those old fucks are pumping are sex dolls.

Last edited:
At least 30% of men in their peak physical beauty state 18-30 are incels. I would think that number is much higher for men age 31-80. Granted men who actively claimed to be in mgtow/volcel state are a very small percentage of all male population, i would think the majority of those would fall in latter group. Also a mgtow claim there are no unicorn, and AWALT. UNICORN foid under 30 years old are like 1 / 5 million which mean many countries would not even have 1. And the unicorn gigastacy would automatically reject all incels and mgtows/volcel.

MGTOW = MSTOW aka incels in denial

The redpill is cringe af

Men evolved to maximize physical strength and logical problem solving. Women, being the physically weaker sex, evolved to be extremely deceptive/manipulative (sub conciously of course. JFL if you think women are in control of most of their actions).
Women aren't stupid they know EXACTLY what it is their doing. I feel like acting women are just grunting apes is dangerous because then you underestimate how much damage they can do.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
MGTOW = incels in denial. Let them cope in peace.

Alt-rights = believe curries and sands are taking all the white women despite overwhelming evidence pointing to the opposite. JFL.

cause MTGOW is the last cope on the list

MTCOW = men that cope their own way

They're happy for the collapse

Came here to post this. MGTOW, lmao more like sent your own way.