Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do most foids seem to hate Donald Trump?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Most foids are hating on Trump in social media. Whats up with that?

I think it's because they're told to and can't really think for themselves. My Mom and Grandma watch CNN religiously and unironically believe everything they say, if CNN is against Trump, so are they.

He isn't that attractive to them and the tapes leaked by the media revealed women's dual mating strategy "when you are rich they let you do anything." Women don't like these things being put in the open and prefer to keep nonchad men guessing.

He has also had relationships with women much younger than him which irritates roasties.

They don't. 50% of them voted for him

Orange man bad

I think it's because they're told to and can't really think for themselves. My Mom and Grandma watch CNN religiously and unironically believe everything they say, if CNN is against Trump, so are they.
exactly this. I'd like to add that normies in general are brainwashed and that every little thing that happens is scripted and a part of """their""" great plan.

Last edited:
Most foids already have daddy issues, they see Donald Trump as a daddy external figure so they naturally rebel.
They don't. 50% of them voted for him
Yes, the ones that are 35 and older did, the 35 and younger crowd however didn't in large numbers because they're brainwashed beyond repair.

I honestly don't know how you younger guys put up with these younger females anymore, that shit must be brutal. I can't even imagine. They were bad when I was your age but they seem even worse now.

Last edited:
Social media hive mind. If you put those same foids in a group of uber conservative chads their opinion would slowly shift to mirror that of the people they want to be associated with the most. Chameleoning is a strong foid trait especially when they are young

They can't get his wallet or dick so they act like a dick to him instead. Plus, it's trendy and scores you virtue points with the tard masses.

He isn't that attractive to them and the tapes leaked by the media revealed women's dual mating strategy "when you are rich they let you do anything." Women don't like these things being put in the open and prefer to keep nonchad men guessing.

He has also had relationships with women much younger than him which irritates roasties.
Social media hive mind. If you put those same foids in a group of uber conservative chads their opinion would slowly shift to mirror that of the people they want to be associated with the most. Chameleoning is a strong foid trait especially when they are young

I think it's because they're told to and can't really think for themselves.
This right here is the answer. You can apply this to so many people these days

What Trump does to minorities is what they do to sub8 men. They hate to see themselves in him.

It's mostly just the fat ugly ones.

What Trump does to minorities is what they do to sub8 men. They hate to see themselves in him.

Funny that the guys who hate him the most in my (barely existing) social circle are those who resemble him the most.
Obnoxious, arrogant, bullying assholes.

Every post in this thread is accurate.

What Trump does to minorities
get them to vote for him in record numbers that Republicans haven't seen in decades?
end incarceration of many blacks on spurious pot charges?
protect their jobs from illegal competition?

They just go along with what ever the media tells them to think.
women will always be followers and the few that support him only do so because their husband or bf does so.
Won't be surprised if the reason (((they))) have split up the nuclear family is so the media can act as women's new husband/leader that will tell them how to think and how to behave.

Last edited:
Because women usually tend to believe leftie propaganda

They want him, but can't have him.
This, too.

Because he is anti abortion which hurts them as it will cost more money to get an abortion when they get it raw from chad.

They don't. You're talking about feminists. Feminists hate men. Most foids like him for his money.