Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do muslims defend circumcision so zealously?

SUH

SUH

Veteran
I've noticed that whenever the topic of circumcision comes up, its always either muslims or amerimutts that start defending it. Jews more often than not acknowledge that it has no positive health benefits, and they only do it because their scripture tells them to(i.e. their God forced them to, not because they wanted it themselves), and also they're more likely to agree that the practice needs to be stopped, unless they're orthodox kikes.

Muslims on the other hand will start coping that circumcision is the most wonderful practice to exist because muh Muhammad said so(and anything said by Muhammad is automatically
wonderful) and that its very healthy. I've never talked to a Muslim who has been critical of MGM, unlike with jews, plenty of whom agree with anti-mgm arguments.

They are copers who refuse to acknowledge the truth about circumcision.

They defend so much because it is part of Islamic tradition. They are much more religious than the average Jew, so will come up with any kind of bulshit argument to defend it.

Americans don't know that circumcision is banned by Paul the Apostle for Christians, and that doing so means Jesus will not save them, so their whole existance is cope.

They defend so much because it is part of Islamic tradition. They are much more religious than the average Jew, so will come up with any kind of bulshit argument to defend it.

Americans don't know that circumcision is banned by Paul the Apostle for Christians, and that doing so means Jesus will not save them, so their whole existance is cope.
Even secular muslims who drink alcohol and shot defend it.

They are copers who refuse to acknowledge the truth about circumcision.
I almost can't blame them. accepting that a woman decided to mutilate your penis without your consent, and there was nothing you could do about it, is one of the hardest pills to swallow. I'm not even circumcised and the thought of it makes me furious

HIS BODY, HIS CHOICE

being uncut means you cant pray

not praying basically means you cant be a muslim.

being uncut means you cant pray

not praying basically means you cant be a muslim.

So that's the reason why you have to be circumcised as a male in Islam? Didn't know that.

Coping cause they already lost their dick skin, and now want to feel better about themselves.

You show a level of ignorance here. It is not that we do it because the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said so, but because he was also circumcised. Following the way of the prophet is considered sunnah, which means it is highly encouraged. Circumcision isn't an Islamic obligation. Having said that, I find uncut penises to look gross and disturbing, I like the aesthetic look of my cut penis and finally, scientifically speaking, there's no loss in sensitivity when one is circumcised, but often I hear people cope with "muh nerve endings."