Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do nearly all 'foids today view being a sex worker as some badge of honor?

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I mean for starters they constantly cry about "objectification" or "pervy men" and so on yet apparently it never occurs to them that without those things the very reality of them even being able to make money simply by taking selfies of their ass wouldn't be a thing. They shame incels yet again tying to my first point, if all men had easy access to pussy, you think there would be so many simps willing to pay for it? Moreover, exactly what is "heroic" about it? Even if we do temporarily entertain this false narrative that they're exploited and objectified by a patriarchal society, how is being a willing participant in that something to be proud of? This is tantamount to a communist cheering on wagecucks who don't ask any questions and just happily work 80 hour weeks for less than a living wage and no benefits. None of it makes any sense.

Of course, expecting any form of logic from holes is my cardinal error here, but still.

Becasue they have been ((brainwashed))

Because society is no longer shaming them for it. Women have no inherit moral compass. They'll push the limits of degeneracy as far as society allows them.

That's why we have to increase slut shaming, whore shaming, shaming cucked men who date whores, make sure their past is never erased, send naked pics they post online to their future children and make sure every man they date knows it

I mean for starters they constantly cry about "objectification" or "pervy men" and so on yet apparently it never occurs to them that without those things the very reality of them even being able to make money simply by taking selfies of their ass wouldn't be a thing. They shame incels yet again tying to my first point, if all men had easy access to pussy, you think there would be so many simps willing to pay for it? Moreover, exactly what is "heroic" about it? Even if we do temporarily entertain this false narrative that they're exploited and objectified by a patriarchal society, how is being a willing participant in that something to be proud of? This is tantamount to a communist cheering on wagecucks who don't ask any questions and just happily work 80 hour weeks for less than a living wage and no benefits. None of it makes any sense.

Of course, expecting any form of logic from holes is my cardinal error here, but still.
They're just Retarded bitches who don't know shit

Because men let them.

Because society is no longer shaming them for it. Women have no inherit moral compass. They'll push the limits of degeneracy as far as society allows them.
This.

Women are like sheep. They need to be controlled and herded or they'll just do whatever destructive thing they want

That's why we have to increase slut shaming, whore shaming, shaming cucked men who date whores, make sure their past is never erased, send naked pics they post online to their future children and make sure every man they date knows it

Because all foids are Scum and should’ve never been given rights!!

it prove they are smarter than all the sluts and whores who only get mcdonald happy meal or some beer at parties.

"it's such a hard job to spread your legs for a few hours a day" :soy:

Flexing their smv.

Is that true though? Wonder if I could offer random foids money to fuck.

they enjoy defying God because they know what they are doing is deviant even if it is widely accepted in this soyciety
This and they are dirty animals that need to be beaten and raped as often as possible

Because they’re hypocrites who believe whatever conflicting delusions makes them feel better — acknowledging reality would require them to let go of their false victim narrative and that’d have to stop pretending they care about equality.

Theyre coping, because they know soyciety is secretly judging them but most cant say anything because its politically incorrect and discrimatory, apparently. They take advantage of the silence to groom people into thinking sex work is "bold and brave"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back