Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do normalfaggots overreact to rape?

PhenomSkillz

PhenomSkillz

Marxist Rodgerist Revolutionary
-
Rape is literally when some used up foid experiences forced sex from a sub8 male. She wouldn’t give him the sex consensually, so he forces himself onto her. Nothing really weird; it’s not like the woman wasn’t going to get fucked by some Chads later in the day. The only way in which rape could actually cause any real traumatic experiences for the woman is if she’s a virgin or barely rode the carousel. Most of these foids are so used up and get dick thrusts in all of their holes by Chads all the time, yet they dare complain about some thirsty sub8 male fucking them once without their will? It’s ridiculous.

It all has to do with looks. Most of these “creepy” rapists almost always happen to be ugly men whom women don’t wanna be intimate with. Chad can’t rape.

Last edited:
We are a gynocentric species, that is why. JFL at "oppressed gender"

rape is a meme

We are a gynocentric species, that is why. JFL at "oppressed gender"
Women can literally sell their shit online and receive money, or even take foot pics also. Female validation literally has no limits. Also, loads of these “depressed” foids are attention seeking whores who are sad because chad wouldn’t fuck them.

Include me in the cucctears screencap

Include me in the cucctears screencap
This isn’t a bait thread mate. I’m actually serious about this. Rape has literally become a meme. Women are such whores who fuck as many chads as possible but talk about feeling “traumatized” when some sub8 male forces himself onto them?

For women, having sex with an ugly man is traumatic. Think about it: in terms of evolution, fucking a low-status man might mean carrying around his child for 9 months, and thereafter raising it. And then you're just throwing good money after bad! :D

Also sex is the only thing of value women possess. If sex is taken forcefully, then she is completely without power.

For women, having sex with an ugly man is traumatic. Think about it: in terms of evolution fucking a low-status man might mean carrying around his child for 9 months, and then raising it. And then you're just throwing good money after bad.

Also sex is the only thing of value women have. If you take it forcefully, then she is completely without any power.
Einstein level IQ tbh

Hi cucktears how's you doing?

For women, having sex with an ugly man is traumatic. Think about it: in terms of evolution, fucking a low-status man might mean carrying around his child for 9 months, and then raising it. And then you're just throwing good money after bad! :D

Also sex is the only thing of value women possess. If sex is taken forcefully, then she is completely without power.
since when did your avi become nightmarefuel
also high iq

You’re severely low IQ if you think this is a bait thread. I’m actually being serious.

Rape is literally when some used up foid experiences forced sex from a sub8 male. She wouldn’t give him the sex consensually, so he forces himself onto her. Nothing really weird; it’s not like the woman wasn’t going to get fucked by some Chads later in the day. The only way in which rape could actually cause any traumatic experiences for the woman is if she’s a virgin or barely rode the carousel. Most of these foids are so used up and get brutalized in all of their holes by Chads all the time, yet they dare complain about some thirsty sub8 male fucking them once without their will? It’s ridiculous.

women are basically egg fortresses. If you force the castle gates open, and plant your seed - they feel "invaded".

But correct me if I'm wrong...If a woman gets raped, doesn't she has 30 days to take birth control and stop the invasion?

women are basically egg fortresses. If you force the castle gates open, and plant your seed - they feel "invaded".

But correct me if I'm wrong...If a woman gets raped, doesn't she has 30 days to take birth control and stop the invasion?
Also I love how these women cry about STDs LOL, while fucking all the Chads they meet and ride the cock carousel. They can’t make good moral decisions. It’s not like a sub8 ugly male is going to have an STD.

Absolutely. The whole "waaah, rape is most horrible" is a hyper exaggeration. When a slut (most western foids) is the "victim", it's a minor inconvenience at worst.

Absolutely. The whole "waaah, rape is most horrible" is a hyper exaggeration. When a slut (most western foids) is the "victim", it's a minor inconvenience at worst.
This. Talking to females as a sub8 is considered assault these days.

My thoughts exactly. If she is not a virgin IT DOES NOT MATTER. who the fuck cares that a penis is going into your hole, it’s not like she will bleed her hymen is already broken.

They need to make it so women who are passed 18 who are not engaged or in a relationship can be legally raped that way they will be forced to marry us.

My thoughts exactly. If she is not a virgin IT DOES NOT MATTER. who the fuck cares that a penis is going into your hole, it’s not like she will bleed her hymen is already broken.

They need to make it so women who are passed 18 who are not engaged or in a relationship can be legally raped that way they will be forced to marry us.
Past 18? It should be past 14 in my opinion.

Past 18? It should be past 14 in my opinion.
idk about that but legal age of consent should be 12+ (Prime) and legal rape maybe after they are done high school or post secondary education

idk about that but legal age of consent should be 12+ (Prime) and legal rape maybe after they are done high school or post secondary education
Females are already getting dick thrusts in all of their holes by that age.
The only way in which I could oppose legal rape is if there’s an enforced law to keep them virgins and force them to marry grown ugly men.

Females are already getting dick thrusts in all of their holes by that age.
The only way in which I could oppose legal rape is if there’s an enforced law to keep them virgins and force them to marry grown ugly men.
True I agree with the second part the government should give us the girls at young ages, if they leave they have no protection

Rape is a meme. If she is older than 18 and isn't a virgin then it really isn't that bad.

Comparitively torture, mutilation, amputation of limbs, murder, brain damage, cancer, acid attack, paralization are all worse than rape.

Rape is actually a better crime to be a vivtim of than many crimes.

Bitches should consider themselves lucky

True I agree with the second part the government should give us the girls at young ages, if they leave they have no protection
If not the government then the dads of the girls themselves. Enforced monogamy must be a must. Teen girls shouldn’t be taught trigonometry or some shit.

High IQ. Legal age should be 12. Many foids suck dick by 10

Low IQ. Any lower than 12 and many males haven't even started puberty. Thats just pedophilia.
I’m not talking about males dude. The father, not the government, should make the decision.

I’m not talking about males dude. The father, not the government, should make the decision.
I agree the father shoupd be responible for the life of the foid until the husband buys her.

I agree the father shoupd be responible for the life of the foid until the husband buys her.
Yes it’s a transfer of property. First the daughter is at the property of the father, and then the husband “buys” her in some way. She becomes his property.

Because the want to convince themselves that rape doesnt turn them on

Yes it’s a transfer of property. First the daughter is at the property of the father, and then the husband “buys” her in some way. She becomes his property.
High IQ. This is the way it was and should be

Because the want to convince themselves that rape doesnt turn them on
Rape is a fantasy foids have. I do not want to break any rules here but I know this from what I have seen

Rape of promiscuous women really isn't a big deal. It should remain illegal but people definitely overreact when it comes to it.

Rape of promiscuous women really isn't a big deal. It should remain illegal but people definitely overreact when it comes to it.
Exactly it’s not like they won’t get fucked by Chad later in the day...

Any time a controversial thread is posted here people start saying that the OP is a cucktears infiltrator. Who gives a fuck if we end up on their shit sub ?

I know some people get upset at the idea that women "want or enjoy being raped", but that argument is more to highlight the objective nature of female sexual arousal.

As a thought experiment, let us assume to be aliens with no prior knowledge of what human beings are, but with sufficient intelligence to assume the basics of living creatures. We are unable to communicate with humans, so we cannot be told what women want or like. This means we are only able to use our advanced technology to observe how their bodies react to stimulus. We would notice that women experience arousal more often and powerfully with Chad men. We would also notice that the only other thing that causes similar levels of arousal in women are rape and fear/danger. What does this evidence lead your to theorize as an alien with no concept of humanity beyond being living organisms? How does that compare to the theories you're likely to formulate with your human bias's regarding will and consciousness?

Now, none of this is to say women want or like rape, but it says something about the illusion of choice and how arbitrary those choices are. It makes me think part of women's problem is just how detached their choices are from their bodily experience. What must it do to your mind to realize that your body will have the same reaction being fucking by the most desirable male as it would being raped by the most undesirable? Your choice gets zero say in the matter. I think this is women's Achilles Heal and why they go so crazy over "my body, my choice".

tbh, I feel bad when a chaste woman gets raped. I really do. A non-virgin gets raped, however, and she's probably just going to complain to Chad about how she was "Raped" as Chad himself is drilling her

Rape is bad and a serious crime.

You would not enjoy getting fucked in the ass.

Only idiots rape people.

JFL at the rapecels that don't prey on women a city block away from where they live and hide their bodies

Rape is bad and a serious crime.

You would not enjoy getting fucked in the ass.
Mate women are getting dick thrusts 24/7 in the ass from chad...

Nothing is wrong with rape. It is just natural like sex.

How are you supposed to rape a whore? Riding dicks is what they do all their freaking life. A whore complaining about rape is like a fish is getting pissed of because you threw water at it.