Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do normies always condone prison rape, gruesome medieval torture, public executions, etc for criminals?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
if you go on any Facebook news post, YouTube video, twitter news tweet, etc. about a mass shooter, sex offender, child molester or even a man who fucks jb foids all the comments say this:

we need to bring back public executions

I hope he gets raped in prison

slice his testicles off without anesthesia slowly and brutally torture him and dissect him slowly on international tv

etc

Because they're retarded

Because mostly they are not on giving or receiving end. Its empty words.

@Robtical @JosefMengelecel

Mainly just empty threats from people who want to be edgy

if you go on any Facebook news post, YouTube video, twitter news tweet, etc. about a mass shooter, sex offender, child molester or even a man who fucks jb foids all the comments say this:

slice his testicles off without anesthesia slowly and brutally torture him and dissect him slowly on international tv

etc
Because normies are savages who want to express their hatred in a way that's "socially acceptable." They're sheep, and I would not feel bad if they got nuked off the planet.

Then when a foid does those same crimes they stfu or make excuses for her.

etc
Because those criminals are males and they have a sadistic need to try and revel in the glee and suffering of males that acted up.

Because those criminals are males and they have a sadistic need to try and revel in the glee and suffering of males that acted up.
They aren’t like this toward female pedos

Social posturing

I think it’s fucked up too. They’re self righteous retards.

they condone prison rape but when a criminal gets shot by a cop they go OH MY GOD:soy: MUH POLICE BRUTALITY!!! THIS IS SO EVIL:soy:

Nuke the world tbh.

Pure hypocrisy. It always makes me laugh to hear people talk about the importance of personality but I think most humans are objectively garbage-tier in that regard.

They have a superiority complex prisoners are the sane people in this insane society they actually kill pedo scum while our “benefits” to society will tolerate it for personal gain ,money

Idk , never done that

Yeah its usually only done to men, which again indicates how worthless men are in today's society

they condone prison rape but when a criminal gets shot by a cop they go OH MY GOD:soy: MUH POLICE BRUTALITY!!! THIS IS SO EVIL:soy:

Normies are violent savages.

Because it’s socially acceptable to say it. They probably want to torture others but are too afraid to say it.

Because normies care more about vengeance than reformation. Typical emotional thinkers.

basic virtue signal.. beep boop

Because they have lower IQ than a rabbit and zero empathy.

They don't like people diddling little kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back