Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why do normies always fantasize about some overprotective vigilante father and his daughter?

Soyciety loves seeing women as victims and damsels in distress, and dads probably want to look like a hero to their daughters.
I feel like dad's usually are more overprotective of their daughters and mom are more overprotective of their sons.
Hence why they have daddy's girl and momma's boy. But guess which one everyone shits on?

@Napoleon de Geso

If the father really wants to control his daughter so that she won't become a whore, such attitude is understandable, but it has little to do with the guys age a lot to do with the fact he's not her husband. But modern fathers are mostly cucks who are ok with their young daughters sleeping around as long as it's only with guys their age and will still do that because of agecuckoldry.
This is what angers me the most. Its not even about not wanting your daughter to be a whore, its about wanting her to conform to society's expectations. JFL at fathers who would let their 16 yo daughter date a 16 yo sportsball player chadlite over some well established and well meaning 26 yo male with a stable career and a good chance to start a stable family. The more you look at society, the more you realize how fucked everything is and why its starting to fall apart.

This is what angers me the most. Its not even about not wanting your daughter to be a whore, its about wanting her to conform to society's expectations. JFL at fathers who would let their 16 yo daughter date a 16 yo sportsball player chadlite over some well established and well meaning 26 yo male with a stable career and a good chance to start a stable family. The more you look at society, the more you realize how fucked everything is and why its starting to fall apart.
I hope it does fall apart soon.

Typical pedophile trait

Yet normies always jerk off to this cringeworthy fantasy of an overprotective dad who kills anyone who even insults his daughter
Too many Liam Neeson movies. Also the fantasy that men retain their physical shape and aggression into the old age. Spoiler alert : that's not the case

Because of Hollywood. Fathers almost always have some dramatic backstory on how their first son was killed so they are now being extra protective of their second child or some shit like tha. And normies, picking up their values solely from public education and Soywood, absorb it thinking they're gonna be an epic father just like them.

Because of Hollywood. Fathers almost always have some dramatic backstory on how their first son was killed so they are now being extra protective of their second child or some shit like tha. And normies, picking up their values solely from public education and Soywood, absorb it thinking they're gonna be an epic father just like them.
jfl, as if that many firstborn sons are killed.
I hate LARPers like that, especially irl.

Too many Liam Neeson movies. Also the fantasy that men retain their physical shape and aggression into the old age. Spoiler alert : that's not the case
What Liam neeson movies exemplify this?

A real father will not let his foid daughter leave the house to begin with. It's man's oldest tradition. Until cucks took over.

The Greeks were very based on this matter.

women are fundamentally flawed if it takes forced isolation in order to stop them from becoming extreme whores :feelshaha:

@Robtical what's your opinion on the movie taken?

@Robtical what's your opinion on the movie taken?
Cuck dad trying to save his rostie daughter from "sex slavery". He cock blocked that rich saudi sheikh. If his son was taken he would have just told him to call the police.

Last edited:
Soyciety loves seeing women as victims and damsels in distress, and dads probably want to look like a hero to their daughters.
I feel like dad's usually are more overprotective of their daughters and mom are more overprotective of their sons.
Hence why they have daddy's girl and momma's boy. But guess which one everyone shits on?
Momma's boy. If a foid rants about his BF for being a MAnChILdREn SOYciety will condemn him but if a man rants about his GF for having daddy issues, what happened? Nothing but crickets!

Because men are pawns and our value is determined from a female’s perspective interests.

Momma's boy. If a foid rants about his BF for being a MAnChILdREn SOYciety will condemn him but if a man rants about his GF for having daddy issues, what happened? Nothing but crickets!
I just made this to commemorate what you said

View attachment 354415

One of my friends with a daughter was talking like this, I didn’t have the heart to tell him the girls are the ones who usually initiate the sex at a young age.

Cuck dad trying to save his rostie daughter from "sex slavery". He cock blocked that rich saudi sheikh. If his son was taken he would have just told him to call the police.
Normies never fantasize about a dad protecting his son. Normies only jerk off to some vigilante homicidal dad who kills people who even insult his daughter

I bet normies fapped to the movie Taken’s electric torture scene

Normies never fantasize about a dad protecting his son. Normies only jerk off to some vigilante homicidal dad who kills people who even insult his daughter

I bet normies fapped to the movie Taken’s electric torture scene
Ragefuel. The sad thing is you're probably 100% right.

Ragefuel. The sad thing is you're probably 100% right.
Vigilante dads are rare as hell. Anyone who thinks they’d kill someone who harms their daughter is delusional given that every parent says that shit

Vigilante dads are rare as hell. Anyone who thinks they’d kill someone who harms their daughter is delusional given that every parent says that shit
High iq. Almost every dad says it, but the ones that do something are rare.

High iq. Almost every dad says it, but the ones that do something are rare.
I remember I made a thread about it and IT cuck redthornx got mad and everyone in the IT thread comments was cherry-picking rare examples as “proof” this shit happens

Fathers who are like that are usually on a soy overdose

Because all normies want to be cucked.

This is what angers me the most. Its not even about not wanting your daughter to be a whore, its about wanting her to conform to society's expectations. JFL at fathers who would let their 16 yo daughter date a 16 yo sportsball player chadlite over some well established and well meaning 26 yo male with a stable career and a good chance to start a stable family

Exactly. But in normie's eyes, the 26 yo guy is a spawn of Satan predatory pedophile that just wants to ruin her life

Exactly. But in normie's eyes, the 26 yo guy is a spawn of Satan predatory pedophile that just wants to ruin her life
A 26 year old guy dating a 16 year old girl is way more natural than homosexuality

change my mind